Is this thing seeded or not?

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Holler if you ever want to know how to make sound fems. Shoot me a message and I’ll break it down for you.
Also, feminized seeds are feminized, bc they come from females. Nature finds a way, isolate what you did to cause it, then grow a couple times without causing the issue, then make more. There’s more to it than that, but that’s the gist.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Also, feminized seeds are feminized, bc they come from females. Nature finds a way, isolate what you did to cause it, then grow a couple times without causing the issue, then make more. There’s more to it than that, but that’s the gist.
Hermi seeds happen when the same strain has been grown multiple times, with multiple causes of hermaphroditism having been bred in.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
I found out last grow that my humidifier hermied my plant when I took a sample bud and it was full of seeds. Thankfully the colas didn't have seeds but it ruined the popcorn buds down low

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I found out last grow that my humidifier hermied my plant when I took a sample bud and it was full of seeds. Thankfully the colas didn't have seeds but it ruined the popcorn buds down low
Been there buddy. If you know what caused it, try to grow a few with no dehumidifier, if they run all the way, boom, you now have a pile of decent seeds.

Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

ive seen hermathrodite cannabis plants indoor produce seeds the same exact seeds from them plants outside didnt turn hermathrodite.
Yeah,I would think they would produce mostly female seeds. I had a buddy who used to use gibberellic acid to stress plants into hermies for female seeds.

Last edited:
Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

I honestly don’t see any signs of herm or pollination looks like a calyx to me normally when your plant gets pollinated just the very tips of your white hairs will brown off and I only see tidy whiteys on your girl could be wrong though👍

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I honestly don’t see any signs of herm or pollination looks like a calyx to me normally when your plant gets pollinated just the very tips of your white hairs will brown off and I only see tidy whiteys on your girl could be wrong though👍
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I appreciate it. I only see white now. There was some dirt I plucked off and they all seem white. But that's a lot of swollen calyxes as they are all over the plant under the flowers. Separate but close. So I'm still at not sure. I'll know for sure in a couple weeks.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Thanks for the words of encouragement! I appreciate it. I only see white now. There was some dirt I plucked off and they all seem white. But that's a lot of swollen calyxes as they are all over the plant under the flowers. Separate but close. So I'm still at not sure. I'll know for sure in a couple weeks.
Try to pinch that calyx in the photo, if you can squeeze it, your golden, if it’s hard, you have some seeds.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Arrrrr! It was hard(that's what she said). 😂 free seeds for me my friend!
So since it is hard, go ahead and snatch it off and open it up to confirm. Because of the age of your plant it may already be a seed,

Top Bottom