Is this thing seeded or not?

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Can anyone tell me if this is seeded or not? I think it hermied on me and pollinated itself. But I can't tell yet so I was hoping more experienced ppl could tell or not. Thanks for the help.

Is this thing seeded or not
Bib4tuna

Bib4tuna

Like this?
It honestly doesn’t look like it but you’ll be able to tell after a little more time. From my experience the calyx’s look pretty damn swollen when seeded. I don’t think it would hurt to open that calyx up a bit & look inside but I think it’s too early to tell.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I'm a sis. 😂 and this is what was inside. My surgical opinion is still undetermined. 😂

20230621 121729
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
No no brown. But I got those things all around the flowers. 😂 I'm hoping it hermied so I can get some free seeds 😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Well damn I don't want hermie seeds if they only grow hermies. 😂 I want hermie seeds that grow more glookies..male or female but not more hermies.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Hey, I snatch them lil fuckers right off and check if I suspect something fishy, I just toss in my mouth and chew it up, little vitamin boost and it’ll tell me if I’m fucked or not. It’s no biggy if you do.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Well damn I don't want hermie seeds if they only grow hermies. 😂 I want hermie seeds that grow more glookies..male or female but not more hermies.
Holler if you ever want to know how to make sound fems. Shoot me a message and I’ll break it down for you.

Top Bottom