Is this thing seeded or not?

• Thread starter GoldenDragondnw
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
So since it is hard, go ahead and snatch it off and open it up to confirm. Because of the age of your plant it may already be a seed,
👌 I'm lit rn so idk if I can do microsurgery but I will try. 😂 all in the name of science. Science 😍

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
IMG 7153

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Ppl call3d me jess3 for the longest cuz I dropped mad f bombs and shit. 😂 anyhow...the seed was green and popped out all I have is the remnant of the remains of the calyx but on closer inspection they look like balls dude. I'm like this is just some crazy shit 😂 I'm having fun with this grow.
Don’t be bummed tho homie. It’s all part of the curve. As far as the seed, eh fuck that prick 😉 I’d keep a good eye on it from now on. Snatch any anomalies of it as soon as you can and try to mitigate further seeding, it’ll still burn.

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
Don’t be bummed tho homie. It’s all part of the curve. As far as the seed, eh fuck that prick 😉 I’d keep a good eye on it from now on. Snatch any anomalies of it as soon as you can and try to mitigate further seeding, it’ll still burn.
No worries. I'm on white Truffle rn. 😂 it's fun. And science yes please. I'm watching the zonk redemption show rn dude it's funny af!

Top Bottom