Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up farmers, hope everyone is doing well on their side of the fence!

Well getting geared up for my next run after a successful harvest....was gonna run the Sour D's but as you saw I had some problems so I just snagged some extra clones my buddy had instead of waiting around for my moms to get bigger (thx again Homie u da man)!

Im running Island Sweet Skunk from Next Generation seeds...this strain will always be a special one to me, had some really good times with this weed the high is so upbeat and makes everyone happy!

Haven't really decided what method Im doing yet....u know me I switch it up all the time but I have 13 clones so Im thinking 12 in 15 litre pots this round or 16 smaller ones in 6.5l pots...will have to make a decision soon!

I probly just got my best yield doing the 4 monsters but I haven't got time to veg this long this round so we will have to see....I have ran this srain many times, she is ez to grow and clone and has a smell that reminds me of a tropical Island!

same setup 4x4 tent with a 1000watt digi and a 6inch extraction fan.....4 inch elicent bringing fresh air in tent and 2 honeywell fans mixing the air up.........already know my temps will be a bit higher since it's summer so will have to try an keep that in check!

Here are the babies in quarantine tent buddy had some mites so Im really being cautious they getting sprayed until im positve they clean......when i got them they had no signs of mites at all so thats a lil bonus but still gonna be safe!

Island sweet skunk in the house

Here is my last run with the ISS!

Island sweet skunk in the house 2

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

well I transfered the ISS cuts just to 5 inch pots for now got sidfe tracked a little so I tore down my tent and everything and gonna clean and setup again shortly......Ive been spraying these gals like crazy to make sure there are no mites haven't seen one but still being careful....funny thing is I got set back a couple week more then I thought so I really didn,t need to take these clones and risk bringing mites into my garden but to late now......I say that cause my rockstar mom is big enuff for cuts and I really want to run a full tent of that anyways I'll just stick to the ISS for this round!

a lil beat up due to excessive bug spraying!

N

NewBudz

Lookin good mitchy. I'm sub'd for sure, as I'll be working with a 4x4 tent soon as well. I like this little veg tent you have them in. I assume you made it yourself?

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Lookin good mitchy. I'm sub'd for sure, as I'll be working with a 4x4 tent soon as well. I like this little veg tent you have them in. I assume you made it yourself?

whats up bro....the tents are great i got 4 of them now....the first one is just a secret jardine flipped on it's side and the second one is just a shitty one I got off e-bay!

thx for checking her out!

I love how clean all your grows look Mitchy. Nice work im pullin up a seat

thx Jeezer....I keep it clean for sure im a bit of a freak with that shit but it keeps bugs and moulds away.....until I took these ISS clones lol......keep an eye out I'll try not to dissapoint!

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Looks like it's time for you to stuff another tent with Mitchy's Nugz. The ISS is a stand by. Flavorful, potent, and a good yielder.

outwest

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Looks like it's time for you to stuff another tent with Mitchy's Nugz. The ISS is a stand by. Flavorful, potent, and a good yielder.

outwest

sure is time bro....shut room down for last few weeks and im really itching to set back up...wednesday will be time to set back up again with some new fans and everything clean as a whistle....I love the ISS she is welcome in my jars anyday of the week......it's one of those soaring highs I love.....anyways cheers bro Ill try not to dissapoint!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up everyone.....well this thread has been a lil boring but room is shut down at moment and Im still quarantining to be safe....wednesday I will get the show up and running again will have tent setup and plants transfered into there new homes!

been scratching my head on this one on how I want to run her.....was gonna top then and do 9 like my headband but If I top them now it's gonna set me back a few more weeks veg time so Im thinking of just doing 12 un-topped ladies in these new pots I bought not sure exact size they are but they look bigger then 3 gals and a bit smaller then 5 gals hmmmmmm 4 gals maybe lol........and I know sweet likes the S.O.G style grows that fat main cola...but It has performed well for me un-topped too.......again just the veg time when I can basically throw these under 1000watt for a week and then flip em and harvest in 60 days!

only time will tell when I can make up this crazy mind of mine lol........gonna grab some tomatoe cages for these ones I think...sick of the bamboo eye gougers!

any questions comments feel free to shoot!

gonna take the 2 extra Sweet clones I have to my outdoor patch as well...lil late but they finished for me 2 years ago at this time!

Been sprayed like mad for 2 weeks I don't see any mites at all so Im happy!

and the new pots im using

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Here to reserve a seat for the show! I am stoked to see how these ladies turn out, first time I have seen this strain grown. Those plants look to be in excellent health (as per usual for you Mitch), they are gonna take off quick!

Good luck and keep on rocking' Mitch!!

Meeks

P.S. I have seen you rock a tent full of 12 JTR girls before and they turned out amazing, so I know you have the room for that, but you know I'm always trying to cut down my plant numbers so I am gonna go ahead and say 9 is my recomendation since that run of headband was just as perfect looking, and a lot less foliage to monitor/manage if you even have a doubt there could be a recurring mite problem. Just my 2 cents.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here to reserve a seat for the show! I am stoked to see how these ladies turn out, first time I have seen this strain grown. Those plants look to be in excellent health (as per usual for you Mitch), they are gonna take off quick!

Good luck and keep on rocking' Mitch!!

Meeks

P.S. I have seen you rock a tent full of 12 JTR girls before and they turned out amazing, so I know you have the room for that, but you know I'm always trying to cut down my plant numbers so I am gonna go ahead and say 9 is my recomendation since that run of headband was just as perfect looking, and a lot less foliage to monitor/manage if you even have a doubt there could be a recurring mite problem. Just my 2 cents.

Whats up meeks.......or is it Clark Griswold European Vacation.........hope your enjoying trip or gonna enjoy it should be a freaking blast.........I really don't care about plant count at all so im gonna stuff tent full.......but you do have a very good point on that and also with the mite transfer but Im pretty sure I killed them all if a mite can survive what I just did to them then im really gonna be pissed I took these cuts......but I have had them with other plants for a few days now and not a sight of one anywhere or any new damage just a lil at bottom of plants from first attack at buddies place........I was very happy with the HB run for sure it was super easy to maintain and yielded farely well for me.....but I remember the topping set me back on veg time and im trying to harvest this crop within the next 75 days.........im pretty sure 12 of these un-topped will give me a similar yield but who knows will make final deciasion soon......Im probly gonna set up my bigger veg tent and run the 4 5gal buckets and one smaller one with alot of veg time like I did last run......I got my best yield and quality is amazing.....ill keep yah updated!

The JTR run was actually 16 6.5l square pots and was alot of fun too......I took the JTR to 60 days this run and it is special hits so hard and taste so damn good my buddy calls it The Jitter cause it sends a tingle threw your body after a bong hit that can make u do a lil jitter lol........expands your lungs very heavy and the buds feel so greasy to the touch!

thx for popping by meeks always a pleasure to hear from yah!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Whats up Farmers....hope everyone is doing well......got the tent cleaned out and set back up...got some new fans and put a new cover on the carbon filter....deided to go with the trusty 6.5l pots will be a lil more work but we will see what happens.....no sign of any bugs so Im gonna flip them soon but will still spray to be sure.....also got the offer to take over a 10 light medical grow soon....so I have been doing alot of thinking lately on if im gonna make the move comes with alot of responsibilities which Im sure I can handle but still weighing the pros and cons!

anyways here is a few pics of whats going on in my world!

Mogrow

Mogrow

hey nugz, wat up my canadian brother from another mother....
u doing awful well with the 1 light, pulling big numbers.............
be careful "taking over" a 10 light setup, partners sometimes don't work out so good..
i gotta try that sweet island skunk some day, it's been around forever for a reason..
peace mogrow

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey nugz, wat up my canadian brother from another mother....
u doing awful well with the 1 light, pulling big numbers.............
be careful "taking over" a 10 light setup, partners sometimes don't work out so good..
i gotta try that sweet island skunk some day, it's been around forever for a reason..
peace mogrow

Representing sunnyvale straight the fuck up.......hahaha good to see another canadian brother on here figured Id rep the flag for a bit see if it gets some attention from any fellow canuks....yah im really thinking hard about the bigger operation it could end up a big headache but we will have to wait and see!

This is definetly a really nice strain...we used to get it sent to us from B.C all the time this one insane pheno thats alot different from this one.....but this one is still very nice but im thinking of grabbing a few packs and doing some pheno hunting cause it really is some nice weed and works well for breeding!

cheers Mo!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Got all the girls transfered and looking good...but damn im not liking this heat wave we are having.....oh well the highest the temp has gotten so far is 27-28 so hopefully thats what she will stay at!

Mogrow

Mogrow

Representing sunnyvale straight the fuck up.......hahaha good to see another canadian brother on here figured Id rep the flag for a bit see if it gets some attention from any fellow canuks....yah im really thinking hard about the bigger operation it could end up a big headache but we will have to wait and see!

This is definetly a really nice strain...we used to get it sent to us from B.C all the time this one insane pheno thats alot different from this one.....but this one is still very nice but im thinking of grabbing a few packs and doing some pheno hunting cause it really is some nice weed and works well for breeding!

cheers Mo!
no, no, no Nugz, im american as apple pie bro, but you still my canadian brother...

Latest posts

Top Bottom