Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Congrats on the chop MitchyNugz!

Thanks alot Shady.....glad the summers over but this still turned out to be some amazing smoke gets me tuned right up......really happy to be running the rockstar again right now and my temps are coming back to normal......love the cold air coming into the tent at night time instead of humid hot shit!

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

island sweet skunk has an incredible smell. One of my top 10 smell wise for sure.

Funk Monk

Funk Monk

Have Federation and Next Generations version of the ISS, but was told by an old school homie he could get me Breeder Cut before he started Federation. Super fan of ISS, good funk'n meds, IMO, funk on

N

nastynati513

Mitchy have you ever run Federations ISS. I may have found someone that still has some Federation ISS packs. I have wanted to run the Next Gen ISS for years but kept putting it off and now it's a bitch to find. Can't wait for more pics.:D

Slap
The fed. Iss is my family's somewhat heirloom strain. Its an awesome strain coke.bottle colas goes.for about seventy days but its well worth it. Real yellow leaving on that strain.

Latest posts

Top Bottom