Island Sweet Skunk In The House!!!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Krasi

Krasi

Very nice plant buildup, she loves the outdoors too huh, hey Mitch, could you post a pic of ur outdoor monster, i`d love to see her:)

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

man i have a good buddy who has two rooms solely to his ISS cut. shit WREAKS starting at 4 weeks, some straight lemon skunk funk, and has the craziest punch. he's pullin over 2.5 per 1k with that shit dialed.... and he wont share :(

its cool 10$/g's keep me happy.
but yeah the right ISS phenos are fucking monstrous keepers. hell yeah cant wait to see how they fill out!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Very nice plant buildup, she loves the outdoors too huh, hey Mitch, could you post a pic of ur outdoor monster, i`d love to see her:)

whats up bro...yah she does well outdoors for sure and finishes with a real lemony musky smell......outdoor updates have been posted have a peek my friend!

cheers!

man i have a good buddy who has two rooms solely to his ISS cut. shit WREAKS starting at 4 weeks, some straight lemon skunk funk, and has the craziest punch. he's pullin over 2.5 per 1k with that shit dialed.... and he wont share :(

its cool 10$/g's keep me happy.
but yeah the right ISS phenos are fucking monstrous keepers. hell yeah cant wait to see how they fill out!

Yah some phenos are just rediculous....we used to get one from B.C back in tha day that wa smouth watering still soem of my fav weed to date that pheno......this one is a lemon lime mirang pie smell very nice indeed......yields pretty well to but the flowers never seem to hold much weight on this pheno....cheers bro!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Well I think they have finally stopped stretching but I could be wrong but they wont get to much bigger........they have filled in quite nicely and have some decent side branching so Im interested what kind of yield I'll get this style.......anyways enjoy the pics and stay tuned!

Check out my outdoor plants too they getting big!

Classic Remix

Classic Remix

dang. i just went to my buddies place, they just started flushing around 42-43 days. I'll snap some pics when i go back over there.... unfortunately im always going "in dark" and have only green to work with, but im sure i could get away with some flashes.

great fill out though, cant wait to see how it goes!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

dang. i just went to my buddies place, they just started flushing around 42-43 days. I'll snap some pics when i go back over there.... unfortunately im always going "in dark" and have only green to work with, but im sure i could get away with some flashes.

great fill out though, cant wait to see how it goes!

yo whats up....get some pics if yah could Id like to see some other growns of it for sure......thx for stopping by again!

Boom!!!...ur space has been fully filled, they look quite uniform.

The tent is quite full for sure...now just have to see the yield with un-topped plants.....always seem to get a lil more when I top em!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
You're a non-stop worker aren't you Mitch!? Shit happens so fast in your threads I can hardly keep up! The big girls look great, and the little babies are looking happy too! Enjoy that iso-oil, I make it every once and a while myself, but I personally don't like the dark red/black color I get, so I stick to BHO and bubble bags for my concentrates most of the time. That camera is gonna change the game for your pics, I can't wait!

-Meeks

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

You're a non-stop worker aren't you Mitch!? Shit happens so fast in your threads I can hardly keep up! The big girls look great, and the little babies are looking happy too! Enjoy that iso-oil, I make it every once and a while myself, but I personally don't like the dark red/black color I get, so I stick to BHO and bubble bags for my concentrates most of the time. That camera is gonna change the game for your pics, I can't wait!

-Meeks

whats up bro....yah I like to keep busy for sure...you gotta check out my outdoor thread got some monsters outside this yr too......I agree with you totally on the Bho Vs Iso and I prefer the honey you get from BHO I just never tried it this way so I figured I would give her a shot...definetly a dark amber oil and alot thicker but she still smokes and taste good so Im happy...ran one more go with the ISO with some OG x Bubba shake and it cam out exact same dark color and taste very similar so I will probly go back to BHO I can just never seem to purge it proper sometimes it comes out great sometimes it's shit so im looking into a vac purge cause im falling in love with dabbing lol......anyways meeks thx for poppin in again and glad to see yah back on the boards Im sure your gonna do some work with those alien beans!............Do you still have your wifi and white urkle mama's cause those were some sickness for sure!

P

PokaToka

Made some Iso oil outta some Jack Herer x Hempstar shake and lil buds I had lying around and Im pretty impressed with the results...seems to be way easier to purge then BHO but comes out alot darker......it smells just like the bud and taste like candy just like weed in a vaporizer kinda taste......gonna run some more I think Og x Bubba next!

View attachment 234228View attachment 234229
thats some nice looking oil. and if thats a machete its on thats super sweet. i think im going to attempt oil for the first time...thanks for the ideas lookin good!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

thats some nice looking oil. and if thats a machete its on thats super sweet. i think im going to attempt oil for the first time...thanks for the ideas lookin good!

thansk alot bro....thats just a normal razor blade I wish it was a machete that would be bad ass......some fri 13th jason oil shit would rip your head off!!!!!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

alright last update on these for a lil bit just wanted to post how much they blew up in the last few days had to heighten light up again they are all starting to bud and ranging in heights from just under 4ft to 52 inches being the tallest gal.....lots of bud sites should fill in nicely!

The Mulls

The Mulls

thansk alot bro....thats just a normal razor blade I wish it was a machete that would be bad ass......some fri 13th jason oil shit would rip your head off!!!!!

lols arounds .. .. lmfao ... . :D cheers for that ... . Mrs Mull :p

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Transfered the Dawg-goo seedlings and they are some pretty sturdy seeds....they have been threw some ruff times and they still look really good they reak to one has a strong onion smell very nice only have 4/5 in the pic there is one more!

the other seedlings are the southern comforts (mass skunk x dirty dawg).......and also a pic of the soil mix nothing fancy at all......the soils are from the same company they just came out with a new formula this year with myco added and some new compost.......and I mix a ton of perlite in no exact amount just until it feels right in my hands......and the Compost and castings I just add into the individual pots when I transplant!

The Mulls

The Mulls

hahaha .. is that one of your 'training' techniques ... "little dirty ladies .. meet the billy bongs" ... . lols ... makin sure they know their place .... . . :cool: ... i like it ... . Mrs Mull :p

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Another sick show MitchyNugz! Your plants always look absolutely perfect...

Top Bottom