• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
What's the most (deepest ) you've gone in the dish?
As in ,can I run two loads and drain into one dish? Making the dish around 1" deep of Alcohol mixture.
I know it will take longer to Evaporate,but is there any other problem with this ?
STR8
No.. you can pour and evap all day... the sap just gets thicker and thicker around the edges... and i dont re run ill just make rso out of the rinsed shit

str8smokn

str8smokn

No.. you can pour and evap all day... the sap just gets thicker and thicker around the edges... and i dont re run ill just make rso out of the rinsed shit

Ok,now how would on go about that?
Just let it soak in the Iso for a couple days? Or what. I'd be interested in doing that also,and would it be the same if I wanted to make CBD oil?
I'm about to start some CBD seeds soon for that reason .
STR8

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Can you make 2runs with the same jar? Wash it twice or does the first run get it all ?
Sorry for all the questions just trying to get it all down.
STR8
Ok,now how would on go about that?
Just let it soak in the Iso for a couple days? Or what. I'd be interested in doing that also,and would it be the same if I wanted to make CBD oil?
I'm about to start some CBD seeds soon for that reason .
STR8
Take your washed trim and throw it back into another bowl... add a bottle or 2 of iso and let soak for 4 minutes... then strain it and put it into a crock pot and let it evap on low... youll end up with a blackish reddish liquid. .. suck it into a syringe and throw it in the fridge. If you go back a couple pages i put up some pictures

str8smokn

str8smokn

I did see the pics, just wasn't sure on the other steps and time for it to soak.
I have already discarded this run but for the next I will know what to do.
Much respect
STR8

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I did see the pics, just wasn't sure on the other steps and time for it to soak.
I have already discarded this run but for the next I will know what to do.
Much respect
STR8
Ya keep it next time... some like to re run but i dont... i usually have buckets of trim laying around anyway..... i should put up some 1 dollar paint strainer bubble hash too hahaha

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I've eaten a qtr of flower in a certain brick enclosed cage back in the day. Ate every last gram of it, 6 hrs waiting in the same brick cage and nothing, no buzz, no sleepiness, sober as can be waiting to get released. So for me, nob-decarb'd weed didn't do a thing for me.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I've eaten a qtr of flower in a certain brick enclosed cage back in the day. Ate every last gram of it, 6 hrs waiting in the same brick cage and nothing, no buzz, no sleepiness, sober as can be waiting to get released. So for me, nob-decarb'd weed didn't do a thing for me.
Was it in a crock pot for 12 hours and in the oven at 350 for 15 minutes?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Hello, quick question (just read all 29 pages!) - What would be the minimum amount of buds/popcorn fluff (in grams) that would work for this process?

Also - GT21 check out my Lazy Dog post https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/another-newbie-to-this-site.80426/#post-1681109 interesting plant. I have no idea about its lineage though.
Ya there really is no minimum but if you rinse little product you will get little return. All that cook of and scraping wouldnt be worth 1 dab hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom