Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigBun

BigBun

New Cryptocurrency called DabCoin. Special "hash"rates applied when mining aka extracting.
Photo 2017 11 30 14 08 23

stonestacker

stonestacker

2nd batch is in the vac chamber. Gonna drop it off tomorrow.
So you don't distill it someone else does it for you. Do they still take half for the distillation?
Why I ask is my son dabes a lot of bho. I give him all the trim he wants and he blasts it. I talked to some guys that are starting to distill but can't take trimm until after the first of the year. I make my rso and put it into gel caps. I don't need it that clean because I know that it was grown clean. I just would like to get my son away from bho. With distillation I can get it clean enough to dab with no butane...
Fuck I need to do more networking... I see some reasonable distillation rigs but I'm not looking for a fulltime job to pay for the shit lol.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
So you don't distill it someone else does it for you. Do they still take half for the distillation?
Why I ask is my son dabes a lot of bho. I give him all the trim he wants and he blasts it. I talked to some guys that are starting to distill but can't take trimm until after the first of the year. I make my rso and put it into gel caps. I don't need it that clean because I know that it was grown clean. I just would like to get my son away from bho. With distillation I can get it clean enough to dab with no butane...
Fuck I need to do more networking... I see some reasonable distillation rigs but I'm not looking for a fulltime job to pay for the shit lol.
Use ever clear or make some moonshine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom