Iso/everclear Slab... No Butane.

• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSheepOG

BlackSheepOG

Even a minute is to long. You're just trying to knock off the heads. Max I'd ever do would be 20 seconds.

You could take like 4 filters and filter it through that while sitting in the freezer to purify it some. Won't get prefect but will get some better.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

ive found with my past extractions of iso and etoh (from cleaning out my trimmer), if I place my jar w/the extract under a t8 for a day or so, it will remove the chlorophyll (green) and will get more amber/golden (tannish). I do let the herb and iso/thos sit in my freezer or my tile room (side room off my house that's same temp as outside (currently 10*) for 24+hrs, then another 24+hrs under same conditions then I put thru 2x unbleached coffee filters, then evap and purge in chamber.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
ive found with my past extractions of iso and etoh (from cleaning out my trimmer), if I place my jar w/the extract under a t8 for a day or so, it will remove the chlorophyll (green) and will get more amber/golden (tannish). I do let the herb and iso/thos sit in my freezer or my tile room (side room off my house that's same temp as outside (currently 10*) for 24+hrs, then another 24+hrs under same conditions then I put thru 2x unbleached coffee filters, then evap and purge in chamber.
Hey what ever works for you... this is just a how to of how i do it and my pics can be your product in an easier fashion... there are many ways to do it.. mine is just fast and less steps.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

F n NICE!!!!!!!

just got done winterizing my last run, its currently being ran thru a "3 stack" and about to be finished draining and into my pyrex dishes for evaping. then into my purge chamber. the original light lime green color (about 2 shades lighter than a mountian dew beverage is now totally gone and a beautiful nice golden tinge is left.
20160120 193906

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
F n NICE!!!!!!!

just got done winterizing my last run, its currently being ran thru a "3 stack" and about to be finished draining and into my pyrex dishes for evaping. then into my purge chamber. the original light lime green color (about 2 shades lighter than a mountian dew beverage is now totally gone and a beautiful nice golden tinge is left.
Nice... thats the color you want for sure if you want that nice SNAP..feel free to post pics... i like pics.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I love whoring out my work, lol

it wont be until tomorrow until I have my finished product. my last go at this came out a tad on the darker amber color, mainly due to its thickness, and I believe I put the temp on my chamber up a bit too high (120 on the heater, 88-89 at the puddle). this time ill go for 115 at the heater and 82-85 at the puddle). but it still turned into shatter and is stable at room temp and while holding it in your hand. and vapes nicely.

I learned about the chlorophyll removal trick under a light when I first started using iso and shaking it for 5 mins (lol). was evergreen dark (you live then learn from your mistakes).

I don't have the link, but thewinechateau.com (not sure if this is the right addy), they offer shipping on TONS of alcohol, even very high proof stuff and other eclectic tonics.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I love whoring out my work, lol

it wont be until tomorrow until I have my finished product. my last go at this came out a tad on the darker amber color, mainly due to its thickness, and I believe I put the temp on my chamber up a bit too high (120 on the heater, 88-89 at the puddle). this time ill go for 115 at the heater and 82-85 at the puddle). but it still turned into shatter and is stable at room temp and while holding it in your hand. and vapes nicely.

I learned about the chlorophyll removal trick under a light when I first started using iso and shaking it for 5 mins (lol). was evergreen dark (you live then learn from your mistakes).

I don't have the link, but thewinechateau.com (not sure if this is the right addy), they offer shipping on TONS of alcohol, even very high proof stuff and other eclectic tonics.
Hahaha hell ya..take your time... pics are the best part .. and heres your link.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

my 2 dishes scraped up last night. 3.1g from 28.1g trim, used 1 liter bottle of diesel ethanol (21.00). Still waiting for it to melt down a bit and puddle up. Had to stop last night before it had thenchance.

20160121 224737
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom