• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You need a dab rig :smoking:
One of my best buds @Moto got me this with the rig gear. .... once i get situated ill try n bust out some slabber videos.
2016 01 24 180342

xavier7995

xavier7995

Just figured that I would chime in that I gave it another go and was successful. Turned out great:) I think I may not have gotten quite all the water out as it is not really a shattery slab, but more of a very very thick oil. Have had it just sitting out open for a few days now to see if it will harden up.

Guessing it is probably related to using 91% iso instead of 99%, just hard to get the last bit out. Still pretty pleased with it:)

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Just figured that I would chime in that I gave it another go and was successful. Turned out great:) I think I may not have gotten quite all the water out as it is not really a shattery slab, but more of a very very thick oil. Have had it just sitting out open for a few days now to see if it will harden up.

Guessing it is probably related to using 91% iso instead of 99%, just hard to get the last bit out. Still pretty pleased with it:)
If you dont use a toaster or heat source you need to get 99.... heres a simple example. ..take a plate and throw some water in it and let it sit.... how long does it take to disappear?

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter

Feel free to post a pic of your product bud!!!!

xavier7995

xavier7995

If you dont use a toaster or heat source you need to get 99.... heres a simple example. ..take a plate and throw some water in it and let it sit.... how long does it take to disappear?
I would concur, next run will trounce it. Guessing the water in the 91% was the reason my ISO was pretty damn thick when it came out of the freezer. The quick wash and cold was key, was that beautiful golden color that growgod got. I spilled about 3 "flakes," if you will, of shake into the mix, was sad but interesting to watch the chlorophyll leech out across the mix. It had minimal impact on the end result.

No pics (generally), I may be in a legal place but I still act as if I am not.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I would concur, next run will trounce it. Guessing the water in the 91% was the reason my ISO was pretty damn thick when it came out of the freezer. The quick wash and cold was key, was that beautiful golden color that growgod got. I spilled about 3 "flakes," if you will, of shake into the mix, was sad but interesting to watch the chlorophyll leech out across the mix. It had minimal impact on the end result.

No pics (generally), I may be in a legal place but I still act as if I am not.
Hahaha all good man...glad it worked

xavier7995

xavier7995

The difference 5 seconds makes is crazy:) The method you outlined wasn't that far off from what I read and tried out previously, it didn't put the emphasis on it being cold though, but did recommend it. Shorter wash than previous was also key, 10-15 seconds and good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom