Issues late veg(OG kush)

• Thread starter Onandon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Onandon

Onandon

Hi there,
I can’t figure out where the problem is. I dropped the ec down from 1.1 to 0.9 the ph is at 6.0.
To me it looks like they are over feed. I have three lights on each a different strain, I m aware that each strain has a different need in terms of nutes. Still After lowering the Nutes the OG is showing problems that I can’t read.
The plants are very bushy and the new growth seems like weak and the side branches are having a hard time to grow trough the old huge leaves.
Maybe you guys have an idea
🙏

Issues late vegog kush
Issues late vegog kush 2
Onandon

Onandon

Heat or over watered would be my guess
Heat is under controll, so maybe overwatering. I dont get it, i do have 15% perlite in my coco for the run off and the oder plants also dont have hat problem... what a mistery!!! :)

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

I had the same problem with og kush and didn't understand it at first.
Belive it or not... It's too bushy!
Take some branches of in the middle to give her more air and it will perk up in a day.
I wish you all the best

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi yes I think a little over watering the lower leaves are puffy looking and the theres some sings of clawing and some tip burn so even a little over feed . Regards Od ,

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

Your plants are so dense that it's difficult to control the humidity when it comes to flowering

There are several problems with your plants:

(1)Nitrogen Toxicity

(2)temperature is too high

(3)why dropped the ec down from 1.1 to 0.9 ? 。 the ec/ppm
is required to increase gradually from the middle to late Veg period to the flowering period

(4) The air flow of your plants is too poor. You need to do some defoliation (maybe) 。

(5)I don't recommend that you enter the flowering stage at present, because, the humidity and temperature of ur plants are not up to the standard,

(6) I need some close-up photos before I can see,

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Hi there,
I can’t figure out where the problem is. I dropped the ec down from 1.1 to 0.9 the ph is at 6.0.
To me it looks like they are over feed. I have three lights on each a different strain, I m aware that each strain has a different need in terms of nutes. Still After lowering the Nutes the OG is showing problems that I can’t read.
The plants are very bushy and the new growth seems like weak and the side branches are having a hard time to grow trough the old huge leaves.
Maybe you guys have an idea
🙏
Do you flush them? what was the runoff last flushing? (Agree there too crowded)

Onandon

Onandon

Ok so the nitrogen toxicity I tried to handle with lowerni

the temperature is always between 21 and 25 Celsius

it makes sense to defoliate so I did it :) thanks!!!
I will post new pics

Onandon

Onandon

Your plants are so dense that it's difficult to control the humidity when it comes to flowering

There are several problems with your plants:

(1)Nitrogen Toxicity

(2)temperature is too high

(3)why dropped the ec down from 1.1 to 0.9 ? 。 the ec/ppm
is required to increase gradually from the middle to late Veg period to the flowering period

(4) The air flow of your plants is too poor. You need to do some defoliation (maybe) 。

(5)I don't recommend that you enter the flowering stage at present, because, the humidity and temperature of ur plants are not up to the standard,

(6) I need some close-up photos before I can see,

E6AEEAAA 7610 47F9 898C CBA74E4CB5FD
A45CA60B 5FE0 4636 8C50 9FD87AC358DF
29E204DF 5397 4184 8AEC 597CCB657472
E7BC0A77 834D 4C2D 963C 353BFBA7CCD5
050C95DC 6E73 46A9 92BF 4A0D14878A64
F6F44E04 0290 466F BCF9 2FFAE7390D19
Onandon

Onandon

PH the water & nutrients that you feed the plants with to the proper pH for the medium you're using

At some point you might want to thin those because you're going to have other issues if they get much bigger as crowded as they are
the nute tank is always at 5.9-6.1
I meant the run off water is below

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I meant the run off water is below
Oh I get you now! have to get you to a Coco Grower, there's a ton of them around here you can't swing a cat without hitting one :/ @Aqua Man @PlumberSoCal2

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

(1) ur run off is 0.6, it is not big issues , cause ur EC is 0.9 (if ur run off exceeded 0.9 that u might need to be alert)

(2) The optimal ph level for zoot zones is between 6.0-7.0,when growing in soil or Coco.

(3) Put your thermometer parallel to the bud, which is the most accurate measuring position

(4)Defoliation does not increase the yield of your plants. If there is no air circulation, it is the best time to defoliate

(5) I suggest you watch this video because you can do some SCROG in Veg now (based on Kyle Kushman's "Chiropractic" Plant Training Method )

link:

JASONBROTHER

JASONBROTHER

do you think all of the three tables are to bushy??
Anyways thanks for your time!
check that video , u should do some “cutting”
can u let me see ur plants after ur do some technicial skills ,(deflo, LST, SCOG》

Top Bottom