It’s Strawberry Season! KK’s SC x Str Diesel; Or Diesel x Str Diesel

• Thread starter Disambiguator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Started germinating 22 of Motarebel’s KK’s Strawberry Cough x Strawberry Diesel seeds on Saturday and will start the same number of Orange Diesel x Strawberry Diesel in 2 weeks.

If all goes well, I’ll BC the best of the bunch and hand them off to Mota to use in his project. Two of the KK’s SC x Str D seeds were smaller and darker lookalikes that stood out. Will keep an eye out for any morphological/trait differences, just in case.

I have a stinky LA Cheese (Reserva Privada) that I might dust w/ some strawberry to see if I get strawberry cheesecake or just cheesy strawberries. lol ;)

K

Kriya

SOunds fantastic... I have some strawberry cough x bubba kush but can't seem to get any of them to pop!!.. Must have been older stock.. any one have a good seed soak for older seeds?!??

Green Giant

Green Giant

I have a Sour Strawberry coming out this Friday night.
5 13 12 010

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Saw the first head pop up when I went in yesterday, beginning of day 4.
Gotta confess, I got the bean sets confused and I'm not sure which strain is which so until I get that figured out, (Mota, are you there?), I'll call the strain that I've got germinating "Big seeds w/ stripes" and I'll call this strain, "Small beans w/ mottling". Typical me. Get wrapped up in the trees and forget the forest.

OrDxStrD seeds

Mascarpone strawberry cheesecake:

Mascarpone strawberry cheesecake6
My main thrust is production but I have the facility to help out w/ breeding projects so if Mota wants a BC, I'll run it w/ the proviso that the genetics don't belong to me. Same thing w/ the Strawberry Cheesecake. If I make a cross, his gear is involved so I'll hand the seeds off to Mota and see what he wants to do w/ them because, 1) I like being part of a team, 2) He will do a better job of stabilizing a cross than me, and 3) That's how it's done.​
Kriya- water and your favorite surfactant will help emulsify and soften the hard ones.​

K

Kriya

Thanks Dis!..

HEard Netptune Harvest Fish stuff is a good organic seed soak....

I recently did the same ting (mixed up newly popped seeds).. to make it worse my mix up is between an F2 of Chocolate rain (Cocoa Kush x Chocolope) and Mota's recent Chocolate D x UBC Chemo..... figures only I wold mix up to chcolate strains... geez..

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

On the subject of the bean mix-up, I am not speaking for Mota, but I am growing some of his Orange Diesel Kush, which is Pre '98 Bubba x Orange Diesel. If I remember correctly, those beans were pretty large and had some of the most beautiful stripes on them that I have ever seen. IMO your striped ones are probably the Orange Diesel x Strawberry Diesel cultivar, with the stripes being from the Orange Diesel influence. Just my 2 cents, but I hope Mota chimes in. I am always so nervous about mixing up beans, but it has never happened to me yet. All of this Strawberry/Orange talk is making me jealous lol. Good luck with everything Disambiguator. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

sounds like a blood orange hope it looks like one too all big drippin a ruby red resin .
Not my decision but that's a great call bro! I grow blood oranges and the name never even occurred to me. We'll have to see how it comes out. Half are showing heads and the others are showing heave so it looks like we'll have the full ensemble to work with.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

LC#1 and LC#2 it is. In about four months me and my mates will be smoking Lung Candy. Sounds like a concept to me.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

LC #2 (Orange Diesel x Strawberry Diesel) @ 17 da:

LC2 17da1
LC2 17da2
I split the LC#2 seedlings and the LC#1 beans w/ an associate breeder extraordinaire (known by mota), flipped over a couple that were growing upside down that didn't make it and dug up a couple of beans that appeared solid but didn't pop. My survival of the fittest technique. hehe;) Have 7 ^ that haven't been sexed yet. Will be popping 10 LC#1 beans this weekend.​

Top Bottom