It’s Strawberry Season! KK’s SC x Str Diesel; Or Diesel x Str Diesel

• Thread starter Disambiguator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

The LC#1 is strawberry but LC#2 will be OrangeDiesel which tends to dominate in both male and female crosses. You'll notice the thick stocks ,no stakes needed here. The OD is best left untopped or ya get a beast of a bush and fightin off mold due to being so thick.

This is great information. This thread always gets me envious. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Update.
I flipped 2 that I had in 2 gal containers @ approx 12" which is earlier than normal for me. I'm pretty sure that I've got one of each sex, Usually, (but not always), I have a fairly good idea about the sexes by now but these bad boys and girls don't show a lot of early preflower and what I have seen from dissection is indeterminate- horns or hairs? ovule or balls? The other 5 are still in 1 gals. I took some cuts to force flower. I'm not in a position to carry males, ATM, so am holding in 1 gals until I determine sex. They are happy. If you've seen one seedling, you've practically seen them all but, nevertheless, the last pick is of the LC #1 (KK Str Cough x Str Diesel) seedlings. The rear left is the one that took the dump.

LC3a
LC3b
LC3c
LC3d
LC3e

socalval

socalval

The big striped ones will be the OrangeDiesel x StrawberryDiesel = LungCandy#2.
The StrawberryCough x StrawberryDiesel = LungCandy#1.

Good luck with those!
On the look out for LungCandy 1 and 2 Killer cross Mota , will these be coming out this year ?

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

any updates man?
Talk about synchronicity. You were asking for an update while I was putting together this update. Didn't read your post until after I posted. lol
I'll lay a smoke report on you in a couple of months...I love to talk flavor, potency, effect.
The terpenes are floating around- mostly diesel and skunk during the early going. There are some other distinguishing notes but I haven't quite reeled them in to the whole, yet.

kushluvr

kushluvr

Seedling Mix:
2 part coir, 1 part peat, 2 part rice hulls, cal-phos, vegan mix, crab shell meal, silica/trace, molasses and beneficial EMs/Mycorrhizae, (Cap's 'root' and 'nute' packs**)

Mix coir, peat, cal-phos, vegan mix, crab shell meal. Water in w/ solution of silica (nutramin), molasses, root and nute packs. Add rice hulls (dry), fold together and let sit for at least a week. turn 2-3 times/wk. For a quicker turnaround, make teas.

Cap's Bennies:

NUTE PACK:
The Nute pack is an ideal way to boost your plants ability to do what it does best: grow and flower. With the proper application, you will see a noticeable difference in growth, yield and overall vigor.
-Nitrogen fixers, which convert nitrogen gas in to usable nitrate. Nitrogen fixers also will increase plant growth as they produce vitamins, auxins, and gibberllins. Nitrogen fixers give a boost to seedlings germination and overall yield.
-Phosphate solubilizers, which will dissolve fixed tricalcium phosphate in to the usable form monocalcium phosphate. These little guys also produce organic acids (citric acid, lactic acid), hormones, and enzymes which will help in nutrient uptake and general plant vigor.
-Potash mobilizers,that will seek out Potash near the root zone and bring it to the roots of the plant. It is great for low K soil, or coco, since coco is known to "hold" K.

-Mycorrhizae. This product has 100 spore colonies per gram of each of the following endo mycorrhizae:
-Glomus intraradices
-Glomis mosseae
-Glomis aggregatum
-Glomus clarum

ROOT PACK:
The root pack is a proprietary blend of over 20 different different species of beneficial fungi and bacteria. Each one in the concentration of 5 billion organisms per gram. The root pack is designed to promote plant health by boosting immune systems, shoot and root growth, flower production, and the overall well being of your plants! The root pack includes (but is certainly not limited to) the following species:

-Pseudomonas flourescens: This is a saprophyte that creates colonies in water, soil, and on plant tissue. It will suppress plant diseases by acting as a systemic (a unique ability). Once it enters the vascular system of the plant, it actually produces antibiotics which prevent fungal and bacterial diseases from taking hold.
-Bacillus: Bacillus is best applied to young plants and seedlings, so that it can take hold and colonize on the developing root system. Here, it will offer protection by limiting the growth of fungal organisms like fusarium.
This bacteria also suppresses other fungi and bacteria that cause scab, powdery mildew, sour rot, downy mildew, and early leaf spot, early blight, late blight, bacterial spot, and walnut blight diseases.
-Trichoderma: Trichoderma is a beneficial fungus, that will seek and destroy other harmful fungi in the soil/media. The presence of trichoderma will also cause the plant to activate its own SAR (stimulated auto response), which in turn causes the plant to boost its own immune system.

recipe looks good dude! one suggestion....no need for silica if adding rice hulls...they have plenty! add some dolomite lime in too.....1 cup per cuft! fine grade agricultural lime too...IE..." lilly miller soil sweet" $6/40lb bag at some homedepots

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

I've only shared one piece of a larger, integrated program. There are 70 minerals in the deposit where my colloidial silica is sourced. I don't use dolomite or ag lime for specific reasons, related to other areas of my program. I get different forms of calcium from different sources. Calcium carbonate alone can create latent problems. I don't like to publish my recipes online just for this reason- they only give a peak at a larger picture and can be easily misconstrued.
I take it that you looked at my pictures ^^ and came away feeling that there was something in my soil that was lacking... ie calcium carbonate. I disagree, but don't mind differing POVs.

O

organic.novice

Talk about synchronicity. You were asking for an update while I was putting together this update. Didn't read your post until after I posted. lol
I'll lay a smoke report on you in a couple of months...I love to talk flavor, potency, effect.
The terpenes are floating around- mostly diesel and skunk during the early going. There are some other distinguishing notes but I haven't quite reeled them in to the whole, yet.

I noticed that too lol your plants are looking real nice man

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

neverbreak- the short answer is tilth and soil structure. It's an upgrade from perlite on several levels. I'll give a little presentation downstream. it's one of the most underused organic resources, IMO.
Hi DrX- I'm inclined to agree w/ you. that's the LC that i flipped that I thought was the male. I opened up the preflower w/ tweezers so it's difficult to tell by the picture. 3-4 days from now i'll know for sure.
Lung Candy Field's...forever.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

My guess is a matrix virus on lower left seedling. Anybody concur or have another opinion?
Lung Candy #1 (KK Str Cough x Str Diesel)
Tmvirus

In other news. Looks like 4 females and 3 males w/ Lung Candy #2 (Str Diesel x Or Diesel) run. Dr X- good call. You can take away the 10% doubt. One LC2 female is already flipped a la sog timing. The other 3 fems will stay in veg for 7 weeks (or until they're ready) for full indoor expression.

Motarebel

Motarebel

Is that one you flipped out of the dirt? Might of damaged the tap but will grow out of it.

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

No. The one that went flying was the 3 banger ^^^.
Hard to tell... maybe a variegated mutant? lol nah... but one guy i know actually does have a variegated strain. didn't know that one existed until he told me about it a few mos ago.
may have jumped the gun on the tmv call. sawrey 'bout that. could even be a hot spot in the mix...something in that corner. i don't know. i just grow the stuff. LOL

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Thanks, Boss. Kind of got out there w/ the last diagnosis. In retrospect, I think I hit it w/ foliar when it was unfolding- it was a little behind the others. It's in a 6 incher now and looks better. At least no one can accuse me of being a homer, mota. LOL

Disambiguator

Disambiguator

Hi all. I took these pics of Lung Candy #2 last night at 6 weeks on the button just before I bumped them from 1-> 3 gal. I'm a little backed up in flower so I kept them in 1 gal a week - 10 days longer than normal, for what that's worth.

- Removed the small pair of weak fan leaves found at the base of each lateral branch to open up the plant interiors to more light and air.

- I got compulsive and experimented w/ 2 of the plants- one got an early lollipop- took the bottom 5-6 lateral branches off to see if it would increase vertical growth. It did not.

- With another plant, I took off two of the large, top fan leafs to see if it would speed up the mid-top lateral branch stretch- the jury is still out.

- The most vigorous plants of the lot, thus far, are the ones that were left alone other than the interior clean-up.

- The lateral branches w/ the "twisty", unfolding, light green foliage, the result of growing up under the protective shade of the major fan leaves, started taking off during the middle of last week. (5 1/2 weeks in), and have begun stretching out beyond the fans which always gives me a sigh of relief when dealing w/ compact strains that have tight internode spacing. I can tell they're just about ready to kick butt.

- I'll give them 10-14 more days in veg to root in the 3 gals before flipping.

Lc2veg a

Lc2veg b

This is the one that had 2 top fan leaves clipped-
Lc2veg bb

Lc2veg d

LC #1 @ 18 days:

Lc1veg a
Lc1veg aa

Top Bottom