its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rysam

Dude, you just left the volcano on overnight and vaped your room.haha

My hat off to you sir, I would have dropped a deuce in my drawers long ago. You would be able to see my skidders down the middle of the road for miles and I wouldnt go back.
yeah im a 6'1" 260 lb. puss.

Good luck with this!!

J

jordisgarden

Dude, you just left the volcano on overnight and vaped your room.haha

My hat off to you sir, I would have dropped a deuce in my drawers long ago. You would be able to see my skidders down the middle of the road for miles and I wouldnt go back.
yeah im a 6'1" 260 lb. puss.

Good luck with this!!

believe me bro, i only seem brave because you havnt seen me sitting in the dark twitching and shaking yet.lol
watching that show paranormal state has not helped at all. i started watching ghost hunters and i like that show way better. they make you realize that even if there is a spirit with you realistically it isnt gonna hurt you. just make some noises and move shadows. when i opened the door to the grow and that mist came out. just so you guys know i dont have a humidifier in there and the hummidity is only 35 % so its not water. although it felt like cold water mist. this stuff was a misty shadow, and it went right around me and swept to the other side of my cellar where it dissapated.
tonight my boy franki is bringing 2 more vid cams over and i really hope i can get video of this shit floating across my cellar. ill say though im wayyy past scared. the kids are my main concern, and they arent being harrassed yet. ill tell ya though i really believe that it has a lot to do with attitude on weather im gonna let some fuckin mist scare me away from my home? hell no. ill suck that bitch through a bong and thatll be the end of that ghost....lol jk but imagine. chase that fucker with a bong and suck im up. blow its ass right out the window. so this weekend i have big plans on catching this shit on film. i would love to see where its coming from. if it comes through a crack in the foundation or if it just materializes.

S

salsaduude

its just an old grower checking out your work my man,hes probably checking for mites and shit ,be proud,i would be happy if you send him to my place,I could use an extra set of eyes, I hear if you really want a ghost gone,just ask him to leave in a very stern voice,thats what pyshic sylvia on montel tells peeps :)

J

jordisgarden

heres a clip from a paper i kept. this came out 2 days after the shooting, when noone had any info yet. im digging up everything i can find on it. i kept a bunch of newspaper articles.
i have to go through em first and remove my address and city name and all that, but im gonna try and post the articles in the order they were printed. that way you can get an idea of it through the news articles.

more to come guys

Newsart
S

SRHninja

very nice pix cant wait to see whats happening this weekend... glad your taking the ghost busters approach that paranormal movie is fake of course they made it in 7 days or some shit one of those types of films...

J

jordisgarden

Up an waiting for it fellas. cant wait. im prayin for somethin good. franki myself the cat and the ghosts. ghost whatever. anyway i trie to post a vid tour of my cellar bt nt figure it out yet. hows everyone oing tonight...oh and anyone have any eperiance covering very very very bad odor?
i dont have any odor control and i need something fast. its seeping through m floors to the living an bed rooms. and the kitchen and bathroom

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Ona Pro has a pretty good smell and helps a-lot when in a pinch. Lg tub was likw 45 bucks. The regular Ona smells like a porta-pottie to me. The pro is nice tho.

Sounds like your gonna need a carbon filter and a fan to really get it under control for good. Get that neg pressure going or scrub the area but the Ona willl help till then.

J

jordisgarden

Thanks. im gonna post pics from last night when i get to my office.
fred and capo does this sound right?
i really want a can / fan combo i went to the local hydro and they wanted like 375 for it. does that sound high? i have a 5 by 5 ish room. im actually lookin 4 a tape measure n

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
What size and brand is the fan? I am guessing a six inch fan and filter. I also have two can filters and I really like em'. Sounds about right. I pd. 179.95 for my 6" ecoline and 117.95 for the can 33. I can't find my box for my big Can but it was under 200.00. I also used a Phat Filter for a long time and it worked perfectly as well. My best fan is a Fantech 4" and it was 200.00. Same 4" fan in ecoline was 129.99.....

I paid retail so any more would be robbery. Maybe these number will help ya when you get in the store. I also have a retail cataloge if you want me to check the prices out for you before ya buy but honestly just get it set-up so you can move on....:rock

C

CAPO

Man...$375 for a combo? That sounds like the 4", reasonable. The 6" filter for me was close to $200 and my Vortex 6" was $300 4 years ago.

I would think a 4" would work if you were pulling from the room, if it was just an "in-house" air scrubber, I would go with the 6"./ I can't remember if your using CO2 Jordi....like Fred said you want some negative pressure happening...so there's a few ways to skin the cat. Depends how you are dealing with your air flow now.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
The Ecoline is the cheapest inline fan i had good luck with. Vortex blows it away I'm sure. I'v seen these and they look superior to both the fantech and Eco-line. I did forget the fan prices were from 2 ago. The phat filter was 200.00 7 years ago so...you've got some choices now but if you can get a vortex and a carbon filter for 375.00 then jump on that shit. Oh yeah, IMO You want an in-line fan...not cage blower.

A

AlienBoyD7

My Mom told me dont fuck with the ghost. I myself live in a 100 year old house . I got a ghost or three runnin around here. Got 1 that is a trickster, so I leave him a little weed layin around so hes cool and he likes to listen to the Grateful Dead. But, alas he wont water my plants.

J

jordisgarden

Hey guys an gals. so it was a pretty exciting nite last . that vapor shit that hangs at the bottom of my stairs was back. my boy franki said he was sitting iN the corner where we chill right outside the room waiting for the noises and he felt like when you go thrrough the mist thatthey use to cool you down at like six flags or disney or something then he felt someone tap his head like a finger poke to his temple.and he swears heheard a child ask. "where am i? can you help me?" he was freaked. he comes from a wicked spiritual puertorican family and they do believe. we talked to tpriest at hineed to keepin case it is something bad. i can tell by the tears in frankis eyes as he told his priest what happened to him in the cellar.
ok so frankis priest is pretty sure that when franki got shot and that kid died 10 feet from each other that they had some sort of tramatic uh um lookin for a wordd. .they had a very tramatic shared experiancee together. and the fact that we were all victims that maybe this kid is lost and feels a connection to the energy franki and i give off. maybe like when people who suffer together bond together. and the fact that his mom and i spent mny a nite on my porch where her son passed on.
i know . i sound like a knucklehead but id have never even thought id ever even have to deal with something like this. now i NEED an explenation.
well anyway i asked lainny to bring me like a tshirt or a toy or whatever. just something her son owned and was connected to so i can leave it downstairs for him this kid must be i n agony. i could cry thinking about my son being in any position where he was scared hurt and had noone to help him or to comfort him. IT KILLS ME.
so ill post the vapor pics in the am. if im up at 345 again ill post then.

as far as what i think those pics are?..because im the one who took it and i was there. its a shadow made of what feels like freezing water vapor. when this thin went by me . i could have cracked a diamond with my nipples every hair on my body was standingstrait up. now ive had goosebumps but this was unnatural. the vapor didnt talk to me but franki swears it talked to hm . so id have to say a spirit and id have already checked intoa hospital by now if i ddnt have 3 oher totaly nrmal adults who witnessed shit here also.
ttys jordi

J

jordisgarden

Shit sorry i have wicked add. so i ramble on and forget stuff. bad add and a pothead. man i cant remember shit.
any way the fan/can combo was the 4 inch i believe. they had vortex fans also interchangable. is one better than the other? i take it the 6 is gonna be over 400 huuh?. but i need one. my house is gettting worse every single day. yeah im on day 42 now but still. even though yeah ill get through this one ok what happens nt time..i feel like itll just be pushin it. also id like to build another room...
i have a piece of duct sticking ot my chimney so. tell me if im wrong. i will hang the fan combo in the grow room and vent it with ducting strait through the wall strait inbto the chimney . the smelly air gets cleaned before it vents out right? or does it just hang in the air,?

Top Bottom