its a ghost or im being fucked with????wtf

• Thread starter jordisgarden
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Malachi

its the fear of the unknown I think that scares us the most. if you can associate a name and find out why the spirit is there then I am sure you will be much more at peace.

D

DrDanko

I'm glad nothing violent has happened and that your fears are subsiding. I think that most people probably get the wrong impressions of spirits. I don't question them, they do exist. However I do believe it's somewhat mythical that they are violent. They might keep you up at night, play games with your head, and drive you to the insane asylum. But the t.v. shows and movies where ghosts are throwing knives at them and causing physical harm seems to be either fabricated completely, or it's a super small percentage. So I think you're safe. But if the spirit continues bothering you then you might feel otherwise. I think it's strange that this has come to a head in the last week. When did the episode where the door opened by itself happen? Recently, or a while ago? Do you theorize that the ghost has been there all along, and you didn't take serious notice until now? Be safe. DrD.

R

revolutionseeds

Premium Member
Supporter
I've seen a ghost before (technically two), no shit, I believe ya man. That was before I smoked or anything...so I can't blame it on the drugs. It did scare the shit out of me....though and I'll never forget it. I've seen cupboards open and slam shut themselves and footsteps going upstairs when nobody was home, except me of course. I think they feed off our fear...

M

Michael_Eaton

We should all have a saeance!!!

Or a remote viewing!!!

Damn Jordis, if you need any help man let us know... I'd be down to go burn with a ghost to figure out whats up! Messing with the grow equipment ain't cool...

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
When I had cats I used to think they saw ghost and had me freaked out a couple times. I was renting at the time and the husband of the woman I rented from had died. He built the house by himself in the 50's. All the shelds and barns were super cool and well built to match the house. Anyway, i was thinking he came back to haunt me because he was pissed I was growing in his house. I think he was super pissed I nailed the windows shut. Strange things like wierd noises and stuff being moved from where i remember it. I was always thinking someone was there with me. Them cats sure thought so! I really got to thinking it was him for a while, then I would just think it was me being too high. Glad I moved out and let his house be. Now i'm in my house and when I die I'm gonna come back and haunt the person until I make em' grow in the same space I used 50+ years prior. If they grow already I will make sure they leave me a stash and some tools to get the job done!!

Hang in there man. You can make peace with this. If they are feeding off your fear then starve them! Try and become friends. I don't know... but I'll be checking to see how it's going.

Fred

S

SRHninja

mayn the cats getting locked in the cellar... its probably the kid playing with the cat... you never answered about why the kid was shot on your front door step instead of some where else...

I think the cat is keeping the ghost occupied at night.. u might wanna give the cat to the ghost at night put him in the cellar... lol poor cat, you ever find your phone?

D

DrDanko

Hey SRH: Actually he did answer about why the kid got shot. Or how, guess you'd have to ask the shooter why. He said the kid was talking to a girl on a street-corner, and her boyfriend rolled by and lit the kid up. Not much to the story other than that. DrD

J

jordisgarden

Yeah it was effinitly a fucke up sensless thing. 2 kis who ha no iea that life oesnt even start till ur out of highschool. the kid who dieswas a nice kid. the other child cuz thats what you are at that age. wass a gang kid.
swearsome of the youngins are souless. so i slept well last night no noises an my phone was on my hood in the grow room.thank go i got a full nites sleep

J

jordisgarden

Hey jordis good to hear you got to sleep, I'm a total insomniac so I feel your pain. Did this kid get convicted for the murder?

that scumbag got manslaughter . how fucked up is that. because the kid who shot him was younger and smaller they pulled some self defense bullshit. and because he was 15 he got 25 years but this kid will be out just when hes old enough and fucked up enough and institutionalized to come out and do some more damage..
it was cold blooded murder. that fucking maggot should have hung.
so is this a coincidence? i called the kids mom last night to just see how she is doing. we had a long long talk and i came to find out that the mom would swear she keeps getting little hints that her sons still around. like finding shit she thought she lost years ago. and some other wierd shit . so i told her about the stuff in my house and she said she was gonna go to his grave last night and talk with him. while she was at my house we heard one of the huge bangs that i cant find a source for. she went home with intentions of praying or talking to her son last night and last night is the first night i slept the whole night....now i need to make a list of shit going on in my house so i can see if any of the things happening can be linked to shit her son liked or used to do. i really really really pray that this poor kid is not stuck in limbo, if there is a limbo. a 16 murder victim couldnt have done much by that time in there life to get stuck in limbo could they? why wouldnt god usher immediatly a child murder victim.? i guess ill see tonight when i get home if lainy, short for lorraine had anything happen last night since i didnt.
ill keep yas posted.
thanks for stoppin in guys. im giving rep as fast as theyll let me.

J

jordisgarden

hey guys and gals. i wanted to give a little update i have these pictures of something i found in my cellar. just an example of the things going on. nothing bad just like something a kid would do. i feel like i do when someone tapes my shit to my desk at work to mess with me.

the 1st picture is of the stipping i have on my grow room door to help keep light out of the room. its all around the door because naturaly theres a space for light to leak. so i sealed it up. when i shut the door these things make the seal.
this is something i noticed yesterday while down stairs. 1st pic is how it should be. the second is how i found it.

Ghost1
Ghost2
S

SRHninja

thats gr8 im glad u got some good sleep in last night!, i wasnt asking how he got shot or why.. i was asking WHY did he die on your porch why did it happen at your house??

was he jus walking down the road and it happens infront of your house everyone was over their hanging out?

I dont know man i believe in jesus so i believe in the spiritual sleep that happens when we die, i also believe if a soul is determined it can awake from this sleep.. maybe the kid doesnt feel like sleeping.. maybe theirs something he wants to say or do... that or he's just killing time until the big man comes back!

When we die were are not automatically judged... we are in a spiritual sleep until after the rapture of the living church & the 7 year tribulation and then Jesus will come back set his foot on the ground and the dead shall rise for judgement! gives me chills brother!

Life is a testimony of the pain and suffering that will we endured and a world influenced by lucifer...

Personally i believe that we are here so when we do go to heaven we will testify to the angels the pain and suffering that we went through and that they witnessed on this earth is not worth it..

After living in sin lust and temptation the misery of all this filth, we and the angels will never want that again... and thats the whole point...

also i just thought maybe he cant move on because of his mom is in so much pain still...

Stay away from ouija boards its not a phone where you can dial a number your going to get ahold of what ever wants to then you end up inviting some real crazy shit into your house...

T

TIME2UNITE

Hey jordis, or anyone else following along with this thread and gets into this kind of stuff!

Check out Ghost Hunters tonight on SyFy the new season kicks off tonight at 8 Central, I been watchin it for years now, they'll show you how to set up cameras, voice recorders, what questions to ask, how to get responses, Infared cameras, heat signatures, ect, ect.

It's sweet check it out!

J

jordisgarden

thats gr8 im glad u got some good sleep in last night!, i wasnt asking how he got shot or why.. i was asking WHY did he die on your porch why did it happen at your house??

was he jus walking down the road and it happens infront of your house everyone was over their hanging out?

i was at my house doing what i usualy do. it was a sat night my grow friend was over and we were smoking and dozing off in front of my new 55 inch sony.
all of a sudden i hear this skkkrrrreeeeeeeeee mad rubber being burned down my street. i jumped up with my friend right behind me, thats when the shots rang out.
as were going for the front door i heard a loud ass crack like a whip snapping wicked fuckin hard in front of my face. like i felt the air. from that moment i remember hearing wood shatter, not crack but shatter completely. now my friend franki is a big ass puerto rican dude. big and he went down like i cant even explain. it was like someone tied a rope from a car bumper then to his leg, then just took off like a rocket. i mean he just went down. the wood at my door frame is shattered. my new tv had a hole 2 inches to the left. (thank god i dont know if insurance would have replaced my tv. it was my grandfather that reframed my door.)
so i look to the left and see franki starting to pick himself up off the floor, and as my head turned right i saw the kid on my steps. franki was getting up and untill i saw the kid i had no idea what happened. from the time the wood shattered in my face to the time i was on my steps it was maybe 30 seconds, there were 22 shots . i only heard the first. then i dont remember hearing anything else. how i missed the other 21 is soo beyond me. id have sworn up and down it was 1 shot. thats it. id have also sworn up an down that it was 25 minutes from the time i heard the crack noise to when i slid down the steps to the kid. it was 30 seconds.
there is no fucking reason in this world that any kid should die like that. that poor kid man. i lied to his mother when i told her he was gone in a second and probably felt nothing. still fuckin haunts me. my doctor wanted me to take xanax every day. i was like hell no, but i will take one if i cant sleep, but the ganja usually does it.
i dont know if anyone knows what a lot of blood smells like but its very metallic smelling and now when i sit on my portch, id swear i can smell it..theres still a stain on the wood, ive tried everything besides replacing the wood which is happening soon.
but anyway sorry to babble on. there was a party 5 houses down. the kid who got shot left the party when the scumbag showed up with his girl. i guess the girl was seeing both guys. the victim left the party started headin toward my house and the other kid just happened to catch him in front of my house. the kid tried to jump off his bike and run sideways to my yard to get away 2 shots caught him, one in the back the other in his neck in back and out his cheeck in front. the back shots got him right where it counts. it was a 44 mag anyway so you could imagine how this poor child looked. sufice to say it was not an open casket....fuck im going to take a xanax guys my hands are actually shaking.
just thinking about that night fuckin does something fucked up to my chest and stomach.
franki got up and had been hit in his ribs. but it grazed him across 2 ribs, he had a nasty cut about 9 inches long. it looked like someone scraped the shit out of him with a burning hot fire poker. a thick nasty black and red line. it bled like hell. but hes ok thank god. i need a break guys ill be back on a little later.

S

SRHninja

man im sorry to make you re-live that moment... your right kids dont experience life till after highschool, what a tragic story this brakes my heart to hear... i think the mother and the family can talk to the parole board and appeal his parole... I cant express the sincerest feelings i have on this shit it blows my mind makes me thankful for everything... much love my friend!!!

J

jordisgarden

thanks ninja i appreciate that big time. yeah life is short, and these kids think life ends in 11th grade. like your eyes dont even open up to the real world till your 20s, some even later.
every year we all get together all my friends and we have a little party in rmembrence of this child. cuz he was a child. we actually want to start a fund for kids to get out of the city or go to college or something in this kids name.

L

luvinlife

wow jordi that made me well up.....I feel very much for you and this boys family.....what a senseless tragedy. im sorry man...Its great that you and your friends remember him each year...cuz your right when your that young, your memories are just gettin started.

T

TIME2UNITE

Thats deep, that is definitely a wicked string of events to happen in one night.

The TAPS boys are doing their investigation on Alcatraz tonight for the season opener!!

T

the Rock

set up a motion detector cam on a time lapse video recorder (ive got one if you would like to rent it for a small fee) other its all hype=imagination running rampid

Top Bottom