It's Alive! Blackberry OG Round 1 - MPB Style

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks everybody!

I will keep an eye on that drain sock. I haven't really had much in mine. An odd plastic shaving or a couple of small root pieces are all I've had so far.

Deadhead seems to be popular. Any of you guys grow it or smoke it before? I haven't tried any of the varieties that I have. I can't wait.

-TF:evilgrin0013:

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Update time

Weekly update time.

OK, so I got my cages on finally! For now I'm using the concrete reinforcement from homey d's. I bent it into a rectangle and I used some small eyelet screws to zip tie them to the lids. That way, I can still lift up the lids for root access. :character0053:

Changed the lights to flower. Today is day 2. I changed the rez, and flushed out everything. Set the start of flower PPM's at just under 800.

I burned sulfur for the first time as well. How much do you guys put in your cup? The instructions didn't say anything about it. I guessed, and put 1/4" across the bottom. I have the feeling I coulda put more. My room didn't seem to stink after the lights came back on.

-TF:rauch08:

IMG 1901
IMG 1902
IMG 1904
IMG 1906
IMG 1908
IMG 1910
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
fill that cup halfway - if your sulfur runs out because you get distracted it will kill your room - the cup will put off aluminum oxide - bad bad shit

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

fill that cup halfway - if your sulfur runs out because you get distracted it will kill your room - the cup will put off aluminum oxide - bad bad shit

Wow. I'm sure that I used up all the sulfur in the cup. I ran it for 4 hours. Plants look great though. I will definitely use more in the future.

You would think that they would tell you some small details like how much to put in, and to not run it to empty....:hunter:

Thanks man.

-TF

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
my hotbox instructions say fill halfway with new sulfur everytime - 4 hours is a good long burn - consider putting it on a timer when your gonna use it

my buddy learned thie lesson the hard way - 5 light room, dead

JPLord01

JPLord01

Man TF room is looking good. Did you have PM or are you running it as a precaution?

L

lil miss lone

^^My same question..

Room and Plants look Great!! Much respect..

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

My burner is an ecoplus. No surprise on the poor instructions.

The timer is a good idea. I just did it by hand this time.

JP,
No PM. Just a precaution. Had some PM last grow, and I don't want that crap again!

Mud Man

Mud Man

i love it... amazing.. So clean,., Cubed cages,, such a good thread.. MAD SKILLS :smiley_joint::icon_dizzy:

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup TF! Killer cages brah... You always do such a clean job. This room is starting to rock with some beautiful ladies in bloom! Let's get this party started...
:party0023:

E

EXPRESS sTRAIN

Serious Setup Mate! You Must Be The Wizard! Just Wondering How Much This Sort Of Rig Would Hav Cost Ya!

O

OZUT

Had a friend that lost a 17 lighter to sulfer 7 weeks into bloom. He was pissed like no tomorrow

G

GWAP

looking great bro!! :cool0019:

It looks like that issue made it to another plant, i wonder if they all came from the same momma or if it's a slight deficiency...:thinking

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
Had a friend that lost a 17 lighter to sulfer 7 weeks into bloom. He was pissed like no tomorrow

owch - luckily my buddy had just planted like a week before - he pieced together his room and only ended up losing a few weeks - fuck 7 weeks in

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Wholy god. I would be afraid to enter without my lab coat and goggles! Mad Props!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks again everybody.

Shady,
always good you have you at the party.

Express,
if you gotta ask.... I really don't know. 20?

Motherlode & ozut,
Good news is no premature plant death due to aluminum burns at this moment!

Gwap,
you see the same thing on another plant? I only truly see it on the one in the back right.

Flamingo,
No lab coat. I do have lab shoes, and I always am wearing my safety shades.

I also added in a new anti-microbial door mat to the entrance of the lounge. Keepin it clean!
-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom