It's Alive! Blackberry OG Round 1 - MPB Style

• Thread starter TrichromeFan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa

Papa

Supporter
it don't get any cleaner than TrichromeFan's Temple of Herb.

Papa

L

Lost

That is unreal clean and well designed TF. Great job, that is really top notch.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks guys. The build definitely came out great. Now it's just the long road to learning the ins and outs of running this style of RDWC growing. :rauch08:

C

CaliConnoisseuR

hey! TF! beautiful room friend, truly inspirational! I love your attention to detail, everything is just perfect. Truly a room I dream to have in the future. I know im kinda late, but to answer you question! DEADHEAD, very well some of my favorite smoke. About to pop a 10 pack myself ;)

CC

M

m3mikec

Very impressive structure, super high tech action here!! One would guess you have a background in construction of some sort? Look forward to the progression..

Cheers :rollj:

T

TyKaycha

Oh you bet I'm running the dual arcs. I have dimmable ballasts. No problem so far at all.

So dual arcs on dimmable ballasts aren't a problem? Nice to know! I've wondered if it was possible or not. Thanks for sharing!

:character0050:

G

gettogro

Absolutly awesome, Its a great idea to keep the lights high. get some strech on, I made the mistake keepin them low in veg, wound up way too wide not enough high. Big Mistake. maybe its my levise jeans, or my lack o training dem hoes. but its my first run in my my new hoarhouse too.

Stellar build, I cant wait to build one where I hold the note on the prop again. Its wierd how different backgrounds in Construction, auto mechanics, racing, competition, plumbing, electrition, sprinklers, insulation, home boys, rap, raggae, rock and blues, can all come together in 1 place, share k-nowlage, and elevate the high.....

beauty

g

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Thanks alot guys.

Unfortunately the plants got a kick in the crotch, due to a mishap on my part.

I did a flush last res change with physan20 at 5ml per gal, and holy shit! Foam madness! I had to drain the flush earlier than I wanted, due to foam everywhere. I will post some pics. Long story short, the inside of the buckets foamed up to the point of floating the roots to the bottom of the lids. After I dumped that out, and refilled. Well.... I didn't look inside those buckets till 24 hrs later. Fuck! I see mostly dried out roots stuck to the inside of the lids. Screws me. I gotta say that 2 days later, and 4 out of 5 are looking pretty damn good, all things considered. Anyhow, let me get some pics up.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Foam of Doom

Ok,
I will definitely not try the same strength the next time I use the Physan20.
I would have looked it up here, but the site was down.

So I went with 5ml per gal. Oops.:doh
IMG 1925

It got worse....
IMG 1927

So as I said, for having the roots hung out to dry, not too bad.
IMG 1928

IMG 1929

But with the good and bad, comes the ugly.....
IMG 1930

My guess is that if she doesn't start recovering soon, she's done for.

We shall see.

-TF

aleYarok

aleYarok

yikes 5ml/gal seems like a lot. i have flushed with physan20 before and only used 1oz for 120 gal and it seemed to be more than enough. that shit is really strong

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

I was just going by the little booklet that comes with the bottle.

The letter from groovy hydro (came with my hydro fungicide order) said to use 2 ml physan20 per gal.

Serves me right for not going light on the first time with the stuff.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
5ml (1 tsp) per gallon is for surface cleaning (spray bottle)

I may have missed it - why did you flush the system?

COCOLOCO

COCOLOCO

id use some full strgnth enzymes to clean your roots... also add Root Excellurator and Endo Mycorrhizae...

E

easypleasie

I hope they all recover from the overdose, bro. I recently used 15 ml for 50 gallons of solution and got a good bit of foam and that's with no airstones. Were you having root problems? If it's just maintenance, i'd stick with the hydro-fungicide.

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

The reason why I used the Physan, is to knock out the small amount of funk smell in the mpb's that two of my plants had. In the groovy hydro instructions, they talk of flushing with the physan20, then run the hydro fungicide as a regular in your nutes. Kinda like a 1-2 punch. I definitely see the rot and fungus potential with the DWC's, and especially MPB's, so I'm sure that I was over eager to really clean the crap out of them. So unfortunately I decided to follow the booklet, and not at least the groovy hydro dosages. Well, now the roots seem to be mostly re-hydrated and recovering, and hopefully I can get them back on track as much as possible. I will call round 1 the round of lessons. No surprise here. I just want to make sure to make it to the finish.

-TF

Latest posts

Top Bottom