its Chemband Babyyyy! (chem sis/d x 707 headband)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

dam skunk that shit look fire my dude! thanx for sharing!

SHADY GENETICS ;)

Master x Bubba x sensi skunk...if i remember correctly? shady can chime in
Grown for 62 days bloom...these pics are right before i chopped her down.
Grown in all FFOF soil with organic nutes and in the Skunk House!!~~:character0029:

just flossin them for yall...enjoy :) ~SMF~

whats good my dude! yea im gonna update soon im just in the process of movin right now but ill have some shots up by the weekend ;)

wheres the updates my brother i sooooooo wanna see how these girls look every thing else you put out is crazy looking hows these look my brother

Rushoe

Rushoe

Nice winta I wanna see these bitches in flower you might have some kill on your hands!!!!!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Dude... WTF?!?! What's the deal with SMF's handle??? Why was he banned for no reason? :wondering

This must be a poor tasting joke cuz he's been a good friend for a while now...

winta

winta

yea i cant wait to flip these either! lookin at the parents i think these should be fire!

Nice winta I wanna see these bitches in flower you might have some kill on your hands!!!!!!

yea i seen that too...idk bro...

Dude... WTF?!?! What's the deal with SMF's handle??? Why was he banned for no reason? :wondering

This must be a poor tasting joke cuz he's been a good friend for a while now...

420king-MASSES

wtf scammer-frauder what the fuck smf is legit itsa gotta be a joke a sick joke but a joke non the less any info from any one on skunkmasterflex pm me so we dont jack wintas thread sorry bro

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn Winta u go bro! Fucking loaded of dank cuts! Bet u rocking az hard homie!! ;)

sticky icky

sticky icky

Killin it winta you've got tha fire for sure nice work dawg

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Bumpity bump... How's the Chembands looking winta? Are they females? :wondering

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

nice ladies
im pullin up a chair
chem all the way ftw

winta

winta

sorry my brutha i went to visit my family/inlaws so i havent flipped the switch yet :(.....BUUUUUT....IM BACK NOW :) ill get some flix up tonight a flip the switch on her :) thanx again homie im excited and hope i got a girl!

Bumpity bump... How's the Chembands looking winta? Are they females? :wondering

welcome dirtyglove!

nice ladies
im pullin up a chair
chem all the way ftw

winta

winta

Dam winta finally some pix lol

waiting patiently for the show.....:passingjoint:

sorry it has taken so long to post ive just been gettin my life in order....but nooooow here's chemband #1! its been veggin for months and ive trimmed the roots twice. she was in a cool room for a couple weeks so she is bouncin back from bein frozen half to death (dont trust neglectful friends to do what they are supposed to do :( lol) but all in all "she" looks fine and smells great :) im not sure if its a female but i dont see any balls so i might be good! im takin cuts right now to sex and if its a "she" ill be using the other cuts i take to run her in a sog with my other chems ;) heres some shots what yall think....female?

Chemband 1 a
Chemband 1 b
Chemband 1 c
Chemband 1 d
Chemband 1 e
Chemband 1 f
Chemband 1 g
E

E.T.

sorry it has taken so long to post ive just been gettin my life in order....but nooooow here's chemband #1! its been veggin for months and ive trimmed the roots twice. she was in a cool room for a couple weeks so she is bouncin back from bein frozen half to death (dont trust neglectful friends to do what they are supposed to do :( lol) but all in all "she" looks fine and smells great :) im not sure if its a female but i dont see any balls so i might be good! im takin cuts right now to sex and if its a "she" ill be using the other cuts i take to run her in a sog with my other chems ;) heres some shots what yall think....female?

If I had to guess, i'd say female...looking like a nice little bush bro

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Looking great Winta! :cool

S

sensisaint

whats up bro looking good.cant wait for the flowering to begin. some nice color in the stems already. these ladies should be some pure fire. hope it all works out for you. good luck and cant wait to see more. peace

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
looking sick winta, any updates. these ladies should be looking pretty beautiful right about now.

winta

winta

Day 1!!!!!!!!!

thanx for the kind words bro....i think they will be fire too we will see :)

whats up bro looking good.cant wait for the flowering to begin. some nice color in the stems already. these ladies should be some pure fire. hope it all works out for you. good luck and cant wait to see more. peace

thanx bro...i just been tryin to get things together but im finally updating lol

looking sick winta, any updates. these ladies should be looking pretty beautiful right about now.

so without any more delays we have Day 1 of flower for the Chemband :party0045: i put 2 in 5in pots to join my chem family and test grows' sog....lets see what we got brutha Shady :passingjoint:

Chemband1 day1f
Chemband2 day1f
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Sweet! Im excited to see how they turn out... Good luck Winta! :cool

Top Bottom