its Chemband Babyyyy! (chem sis/d x 707 headband)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheIronLung317

Sup winta... I was going through my thread and found some good picts of the mother Chemdog's Sister/D Bx1 (pheno #2), and "father" the 707 Headband that hermied in the lower canopy and dusted most of the entire round... :itwasntme

Wow Bro this pic reminds me of of my afghan x bubba from the purple showing up in the end of the cycle. Very nice loving it.

http://i808.invalid.com/albums/zz2/ShadyRound4/Round%204/707HB1-4.jpg

One of my friends just harvested some headband it was some incredible dank. the smell had a slight kush smell to it but it was frosted as hell and had so many fox tail type of calyx growth. It had alot of purple on the nugs as well!
thanx my dude! i cant wait to flip these in bout a week and a half! ;)

Im staying along for the ride of this one bro! You're doing a great job im loving it! You have to love these accidental crosses. Happened to me to. One of my whiteberry phenos dusted some of my afgoo and white widow, I'm gonna see how things turn out as well.

winta

winta

thanx homie im just tryin to run em right!

Nice work winta! Both remind me of the Sister, but we really won't know until bloom... Feel free to share them if they're girls... :cool

thanx for the kind words!

Im staying along for the ride of this one bro! You're doing a great job im loving it! You have to love these accidental crosses. Happened to me to. One of my whiteberry phenos dusted some of my afgoo and white widow, I'm gonna see how things turn out as well.

420king-MASSES

thanx my dude! i cant wait to flip these in bout a week and a half! ;)

really your gonna give them an extra week and a half //im glad you practice what we preach PATIENCE i honestly would be flipping now but thats me i like your style dawg you take ur time:bongsmi::harvest:

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
lookin good there fella! keep it up, the breeder did a good job with all these accidental crosses :)

here are a few shots of his Master x Bubba that was pollinated by the 707 headband or something else in the room....babies are coming out right so far. popped 5 beans and got these 2 lovely females. here pics of the first....
...hope you dont mind these getting posted in here...~SMF~

DSCN1635
DSCN1636
DSCN1638
DSCN1639
DSCN1637
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
...and the other pheno...

DSCN1628
DSCN1626
DSCN1627
DSCN1629
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
lookin good there fella! keep it up, the breeder did a good job with all these accidental crosses :)

here are a few shots of his Master x Bubba that was pollinated by the 707 headband or something else in the room....babies are coming out right so far. popped 5 beans and got these 2 lovely females. here pics of the first....
Whaddup SMF!!! Ohh shit brah! Now I'm super stoked to see my accidental crosses being flowered out... You got a diff accident from a subsequent round... The cross is the mother Master Kush x Bubba Kush, and the "father" is the Sensi Skunk that popped a few nubbins also on the lower branches that dusted the entire room... :itwasntme
And now just a couple diff bud shots… This is Sensi Skunk #3 and if you look real close you may spot a bean about to poke out…
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/SS3.jpg

Last, but certainly not least is the MxB...
http://i858.invalid.com/albums/ab146/ShadyRoundFive/MxBcopy.jpg

:cool

winta

winta

patience 20son :character0050: lol

really your gonna give them an extra week and a half //im glad you practice what we preach PATIENCE i honestly would be flipping now but thats me i like your style dawg you take ur time:bongsmi::harvest:

thanx bro! na feel free long as its a shady cross :) those girls look right bro! how they smellin?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey winta! Shits lookin good man. Thanx 4 checkin in on my grow. Best of luck my friend!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup Winta! Did you flip the switch as planned? I can't wait to see some new photos and hear if they've shown sex yet... :cool

winta

winta

no not yet im in the process of moving to a new place but i should be set up within the next week and ill be flippin the switch on #1 :)

Whaddup Winta! Did you flip the switch as planned? I can't wait to see some new photos and hear if they've shown sex yet... :cool

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahh no worries... Hope the move goes smoothly and I bet you've got a nice space in mind for your ladies... :flower

winta

winta

yea i got a few more feet than last time so thats cool. im gonna do a top feed with coco! thanx for the well wishes...i need em carryin all this furniture around lol

Ahh no worries... Hope the move goes smoothly and I bet you've got a nice space in mind for your ladies... :flower

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm winta lookin kill dawg cant wait to see you bust these out keep up the good work bro.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i just am about to chop me some shady gear later, ill make sure to shoot some pics of end flower and dry bud shots. shadys accidental crosses turned out lookin fire! some got MAD purple to them :) ~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SHADY GENETICS ;)

Master x Bubba x sensi skunk...if i remember correctly? shady can chime in
Grown for 62 days bloom...these pics are right before i chopped her down.
Grown in all FFOF soil with organic nutes and in the Skunk House!!~~:character0029:

just flossin them for yall...enjoy :) ~SMF~

DSCN2049
DSCN2046
DSCN2047
DSCN2048
DSCN2045
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
She's beautiful! Love that color. Like a new black eye! Lmao. Nice work guys. U still got beans shady? I like that shit!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Very nice work SMF! How does she smell? Coffee Kush from the MxB and a bit fruity from the Sensi Skunk? BTW, You're the first to flower any of my accidental crosses... You also have the Bubba Kush x 707 Headband beans which was accidentally done in the previous round... :cool

Thx Rival... I've still got a few of the MxB x SS and I'm tempted to pop a few now that I've seen SMF's results... :nod

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Accidents can b good sometimes! Shit looks awesome. I'm down 2 try out some of ur accidents! Hit me up shady. Sorry about the thread jack winta! Do that shit homie!

420king-MASSES

wheres the updates my brother i sooooooo wanna see how these girls look every thing else you put out is crazy looking hows these look my brother

Top Bottom