its Chemband Babyyyy! (chem sis/d x 707 headband)

• Thread starter winta
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
winta

winta

sooooo we are at Day 17 in flower and the Chemband is officially a GIRL :lock: i pretty sure she was but now i know for sure! im excited now cuz she is a stinky chemmy lil girl and she has a nice structure...think we might have some fire here shady :) does she look more Chemdog's Sister/d or 707 leaning to u?

Chemband1 day16f a
Chemband1 day16f b
Chemband1 day16f c
Chemband2 day16f a
Chemband2 day16f b
Chemband2 day16f c
Chemband leaf
Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Awesome!!! Congrats on the female... It's tough to know for sure, but she seems to be evenly spread between the two parents. I'd expect some decent sized frosty colas though... :thinking

winta

winta

oh yea :):) i thought the same thing from the pics u showed me of the parents! bro she really REEKS...this was a great mistake! thanx again i cant wait to see how they turn out :harvest:

Awesome!!! Congrats on the female... It's tough to know for sure, but she seems to be evenly spread between the two parents. I'd expect some decent sized frosty colas though... :thinking

thanx brutha Lode glad to have u here :)

chemband - Im in!

looking good bro

C

CHILKaT

Bumpity bump... How's the Chembands looking winta? Are they females? :wondering

Why would you expect them to be anything but female? You stated the pollen came from a female.

"the mother Chemdog's Sister/D Bx1 (pheno #2), and "father" the 707 Headband that hermied in the lower canopy and dusted most of the entire round..."

Unless my biology is really failing me here, each parent donates a sex gene, since both are females they don't produce male seeds. What you get are females that can carry the hermi trait.

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
My only other expectation is that they could potentially be hermaphrodites... :thinking

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Whaddup winta! How about some eye candy? Seems like you should have some nice colas right now... :nod

winta

winta

things have been more crazy than a lil bit :(

Whaddup winta! How about some eye candy? Seems like you should have some nice colas right now... :nod

so....ive been battlin with mites for the past month or so and last week was the end....i lost my whole flowering room and 90% of my veg to the mites ;( it was heartbreaking to say the least! im sorry if i let anybody down i was doin a test for....once i know the coast is clear 4sure 4sure ill get the tests back goin (shady i still got the dud, blue buddha and 707 ill get goin).....along with this drama i also lost 2 loved ones this week; one of my brothers died on monday and one of my good friends was murdered on tuesday....life is crazy :(

winta

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Damn dude... I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your loved ones... I'd say the loss of the plants is the least of your worries. Keep your head up my friend...

Top Bottom