itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the cali blues the past week, the smell on the plant changed from a fruity blackberry type smell. to almost a full blueberry sweet smell like blueberry candy. it smells very similar blueberry wise to my bc. 👍smells great so far man.😁
Tent75

Caliblueblue

Caliblueblue

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
just a little story, i remember years ago going to a friends with the bluecheese seeds/ pheno i would grow years ago. i showed him this on the front of the pack once. he said yours is great but i bet you would never get it like that, fast forward 10 years later, this is what it looks like now almost identical to the pic on the card there. 😁
View attachment 2113827

View attachment 2113829
I am so hyped I am running one of these soon

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

hello farmers,😁 think im going to leave the cali 🫐 another week or so on water only until harvest, as it just keeps putting on the frost and weight. the little oreoz bud clone got super nice this time round, since the bud cloning of the seed plant. it smells really strong pungent smelling has that nose burn when you smell it up close. the bc outdoor plant started to smell great to almost the cali terp smell wit a blueberry, i didnt get to try the smoke on the outdoor bc to its full potential last year other then the high where great, but indoor this time its looking really nice so far man just behind on the flower time.
Tent 85

Caliblues

Pongo85

Bcoutdoor85

Oreozpongo85

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

hello farmers,😁 think im going to leave the cali 🫐 another week or so on water only until harvest, as it just keeps putting on the frost and weight. the little oreoz bud clone got super nice this time round, since the bud cloning of the seed plant. it smells really strong pungent smelling has that nose burn when you smell it up close. the bc outdoor plant started to smell great to almost the cali terp smell wit a blueberry, i didnt get to try the smoke on the outdoor bc to its full potential last year other then the high where great, but indoor this time its looking really nice so far man just behind on the flower time.
View attachment 2120894
View attachment 2120927
View attachment 2120924
View attachment 2120903
View attachment 2120910
Looking really good! I can't wait to flip to flower... lol im impatient

Top Bottom