itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the bc outdoor plant is still finishing off, since i took the oreoz and the cali blues out. its been on a water only for the last week.👍
Bcoutdoor10wkf

Bcoutdoor

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the bc reversal where very tricky to tell if it where seeded, it did look like it but in the end had no seed. i still have saved the top buds to fully check but so far looks like just flowers. i do have some seed from it that i made with some oreoz on the first gen clone. so maybe i could try growing one them out next. i had to chuck the buds away that had been sprayed cs man i could smell it floating away down the river a chucked it in. 😁 to say it where crammed up to the side of the tent door there the frost it put on this time where crazy😁
Bcr

Frosbc

Bbbcr9

Last edited:
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

some cali blues😁 looks almost identical to my favourite bc purpledurgenugets but bigger nugs😁, hits like it to. and has that awesome high, if i can get the flavour and smell from the bc into this i think it would make the bc as close as possible to the cutting / mother. as the bud looks almost identical in dry form. and the effects are the same. im pretty sure the same blueberry where used now cap.👍
Caliblues1

Calibluenighttime

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

the sister seed to my bc, is looking really good this time round growing indoor. its not as potent nice smelling as my other one, 😁 for years i did the bc packs and never found anything that looks like this, then a few a years ago i found my favourite plant. in a pack with a bunch of totally different plants. that ive not seen before from other runs. to my surprize the sister seed i popped last year is a awesome plant to from that same pack. i still have one seed out that pack yet to pop but have 2 awesome plants so far a indoor and outdoor one😁
Bcoutdoorh

Rbbcoutdoor

Rainbowbc

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

hello farmers ive been doing some research on the bc i have as its my favourite plant / smoke, for a few months now. as the high and smell of the plant is so unique, hers what i found on lineage. i all ways have liked cheese in the bluecheese, but what stands out is flo certain plants from the bc hold this i think, the effect in the room when a joint is smoked is 😁😁😁

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
the sister seed to my bc, is looking really good this time round growing indoor. its not as potent nice smelling as my other one, 😁 for years i did the bc packs and never found anything that looks like this, then a few a years ago i found my favourite plant. in a pack with a bunch of totally different plants. that ive not seen before from other runs. to my surprize the sister seed i popped last year is a awesome plant to from that same pack. i still have one seed out that pack yet to pop but have 2 awesome plants so far a indoor and outdoor one😁
View attachment 2129487
View attachment 2129488
View attachment 2129484
👀 damnnnnn

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

hello farmers ive been doing some research on the bc i have as its my favourite plant / smoke, for a few months now. as the high and smell of the plant is so unique, hers what i found on lineage. i all ways have liked cheese in the bluecheese, but what stands out is flo certain plants from the bc hold this i think, the effect in the room when a joint is smoked is 😁😁😁

I use that all the time, great resource

Top Bottom