• Start date
  • Tagged users None
figolus

figolus

Say cheese 😂

IMG 20240401 001032

figolus

figolus

I hope so, I know that by starting with a "12-12 from seed", the plants are small and stocky, ideal for a sog. in 1 week they should switch to stretch mode 😁, I will have a little idea of what this will look like.

my next run will be sativa in a 1.5 gallon smartpot x6 with growth and a lst to manage the height, will change me a little

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I hope so, I know that by starting with a "12-12 from seed", the plants are small and stocky, ideal for a sog. in 1 week they should switch to stretch mode 😁, I will have a little idea of what this will look like.

my next run will be sativa in a 1.5 gallon smartpot x6 with growth and a lst to manage the height, will change me a little
yeh sounds good, ive done the bluecheese seeds on straight 12/12 before took around 11 week start to finish. huge main buds.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Lookin tasty! How's the terps/flavor profile changing in the cure?

Also, here is my Blue cheese, I'm going to cut those two tall branches in the middle for clones.
View attachment 2142937
yup bro looking good man,👍 id go for it tumble. the terps, did come through more on the cali blues after the cure.😁 its the the high on this plant though, thats pretty unique. its like the bluecheese high in the bc i have, very uplifting happy smiley face all day.😁

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup bro looking good man,👍 id go for it tumble. the terps, did come through more on the cali blues after the cure.😁 its the the high on this plant though, thats pretty unique. its like the bluecheese high in the bc i have, very uplifting happy smiley face all day.😁
I love that. I'm gonna take a couple more snips off then flip mine. Im excited lol

@figolus i topped it at 6th. She is much shorter than the rest. Was hoping to keep her same height.. lol didn't work.she is a short but bushy one

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i whent to get some pots today from the plant pot shed, for the outdoor😁 i would go messing here years ago when i where young lad, its some run down sheds not in use. anyhow i needed some pots last year so thought to go back then and years later it where still there. i go back every now and then, when i need some plant pots. i call it the plant pot shed😂
Plant pots

Plant pots

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

i whent to get some pots today from the plant pot shed, for the outdoor😁 i would go messing here years ago when i where young lad, its some run down sheds not in use. anyhow i needed some pots last year so thought to go back then and years later it where still there. i go back every now and then, when i need some plant pots. i call it the plant pot shed😂
View attachment 2143411
View attachment 2143412
Treasure trove! Make use of what nature provides! That is a sweet pot stash.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeah bro all different sizes😁 like a kid in a candy shop. didnt know what ones to choose i whent with the terracotta ones😁
Haha a man of class! Good choice.

You ever hear of ollas? Automatic watering systems they made out of clay pots for over 4000 years. If you think your outdoor ladies are going to hit a dry spell this season you could use some of those terracotta pots to mitigate it a bit. https://lovelygreens.com/how-to-make-diy-ollas-low-tech-self-watering-systems-for-plants/

Although you might not need it in the UK! I think you guys get good rain all year.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Haha a man of class! Good choice.

You ever hear of ollas? Automatic watering systems they made out of clay pots for over 4000 years. If you think your outdoor ladies are going to hit a dry spell this season you could use some of those terracotta pots to mitigate it a bit. https://lovelygreens.com/how-to-make-diy-ollas-low-tech-self-watering-systems-for-plants/

Although you might not need it in the UK! I think you guys get good rain all year.
yeh thats a super cool idea bud, it does get super dry in certain months of the year this would work great i think.👍

Top Bottom