itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

hello farmers been a bit busy past week, trying to get soil and stuff to the out door plot i have.😁 i just took some clones up, kinda challenging in the dark, but its definitely worth a go. the plant they came from rooted outdoor here last year. ill be going back up in couple weeks to plant some seedlings and stuff when the weather warms up a bit, so i thought to try get some clones out early, if they root when i go back ill pot them up with the seedlings and go from there. happy growing everyone.😁

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

banner 2 looking good still👍 its probably gonna need a pot up in next week or so but looks great so far.😁
Bbanner2

Daisy

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Lookin good! Those banners are beasts. nice bit of spring showing through as well.

Off to a great start with the outdoor grow too! Haha don't know how you do it in the dark like that. I was struggling to put a clone in a pot with a flashlight the other week when power went out... I would have fucked it up if I had to do more in the dark.

Great work, bro!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Lookin good! Those banners are beasts. nice bit of spring showing through as well.

Off to a great start with the outdoor grow too! Haha don't know how you do it in the dark like that. I was struggling to put a clone in a pot with a flashlight the other week when power went out... I would have fucked it up if I had to do more in the dark.

Great work, bro!
yeh where kinda hard bro one hand plantslinger with torch😁 the spot doesnt have much cover so its hard to get in there in the day, when may comes though all the covers back so its easier, ill get some pics up when am next up there in day tumble. from what ive seen it looks great still. so be going back soon. i have them dp and stuff to plant out. ive got a another spot for them to. so its gonna get busy i think😁 i seen a bird of prey today to, smart looking one but couldnt get a pic before it flew of.👍

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh where kinda hard bro one hand plantslinger with torch😁 the spot doesnt have much cover so its hard to get in there in the day, when may comes though all the covers back so its easier, ill get some pics up when am next up there in day tumble. from what ive seen it looks great still. so be going back soon. i have them dp and stuff to plant out. ive got a another spot for them to. so its gonna get busy i think😁 i seen a bird of prey today to, smart looking one but couldnt get a pic before it flew of.👍
Haha i like that. Plantslinger is a great description.

I'm interested to see how they all do outdoor! Exciting stuff.
That's sick. The more animal life you see out there the healthier the ecosystem is. That soil is gonna be FERTILE.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Haha i like that. Plantslinger is a great description.

I'm interested to see how they all do outdoor! Exciting stuff.
That's sick. The more animal life you see out there the healthier the ecosystem is. That soil is gonna be FERTILE.
yeh makes sense bud healthier ecosystem, 👍 theres some real cool type birds of prey here. very open wilderness type ill try get some pics up ano a few good spots. hows your clones going tumble, is cloner working nice with the root riots.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yeh makes sense bud healthier ecosystem, 👍 theres some real cool type birds of prey here. very open wilderness type ill try get some pics up ano a few good spots. hows your clones going tumble, is cloner working nice with the root riots.
You might like these i saw in my neighborhood last week. We have a family of green parrots that's been here for years. People think they escaped from JFK back in the day and a few are in queens and a few are in the bronx. We got lots of these Blue Jays too.

I took 6 cuts earlier! 4 North Thunderfuck and 2 cali blue. I stuck one Cali blue and one North Thunderfuck in the root riots. Going to take 4 of the Blue Cheese in a bit.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

You might like these i saw in my neighborhood last week. We have a family of green parrots that's been here for years. People think they escaped from JFK back in the day and a few are in queens and a few are in the bronx. We got lots of these Blue Jays too.
View attachment 2151376View attachment 2151377View attachment 2151378

I took 6 cuts earlier! 4 North Thunderfuck and 2 cali blue. I stuck one Cali blue and one North Thunderfuck in the root riots. Going to take 4 of the Blue Cheese in a bit.
yeh man the parrots look smart bro, i didnt know you had wild ones there, the blue jay bird looks cool as just chilling.🐦👍 yeh nice on the cuts bud sure they should do good, i need to pop some more cali blues, to the blueberry high is awesome.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
yeh man the parrots look smart bro, i didnt know you had wild ones there, the blue jay bird looks cool as just chilling.🐦👍 yeh nice on the cuts bud sure they should do good, i need to pop some more cali blues, to the blueberry high is awesome.
yooooo if you hit them with rocks, they fall.
FYI.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Haha they were once destined to be pets. They live a really long time, so i'm not sure if they breed out in the wild here or they are just a bunch of old ass parrots flying around. I was zoomed way in with my phone, they are skittish if you try and get close

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Haha they were once destined to be pets. They live a really long time, so i'm not sure if they breed out in the wild here or they are just a bunch of old ass parrots flying around. I was zoomed way in with my phone, they are skittish if you try and get close
yeh the are super cool though, i like that blue one though bro hes cool🐦😁

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

think they could be these type tumble monk parakeet.👍
Monk parakeet

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

all most at week 4 flower on the biker lemon, the little clones stretched nicely to canopy level so thats good. i over fed them a wee little over day, so backed of on the nutrients for now, everything is looking kinda good so far.👍 smells like a tent of lemon zest🍋
Tentweek4

Lynx c

Bikerlemon

Top Bottom