itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Great work! Lookin frosty.

How's that haze hitting? Looks tasty.

I got one of these rolled up to spark in a few minutes. It's Memory Loss OG ( Amnesia haze x Face off OG)

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

i whent to check the outdoor clones from other week a few cubes dried out in the water there. but still had a few that stayed moist so thats good.😁 ill most probably top the dome up again with more. and place it in a more shaded area, i left the water in for now incase they dry out again.👍
Outdoorclones

W

WiseWaterer87

i whent to check the outdoor clones from other week a few cubes dried out in the water there. but still had a few that stayed moist so thats good.😁 ill most probably top the dome up again with more. and place it in a more shaded area, i left the water in for now incase they dry out again.👍
View attachment 2164234
Nice one! Resilience is always a good thing to see.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yup farmers i whent to check on the clones i put in the ground other week😁 all the 12 seemed to be doing ok, past few days has been quite warm so whent to give a water and such, and planted some more seedling in the tent.👍
Lynxclone

few different strains tumbleweeds durban poison, bluez, chelato. if they dont germinate ill just probably top them them back up with more seeds. anyhow i put the copper traps on, and the little root cubes, pretty deep in the soil so they dont dry up to fast with the heat👍
Dp bluez chelato

TreeBee

TreeBee

yup farmers i whent to check on the clones i put in the ground other week😁 all the 12 seemed to be doing ok, past few days has been quite warm so whent to give a water and such, and planted some more seedling in the tent.👍
View attachment 2165595
few different strains tumbleweeds durban poison, bluez, chelato. if they dont germinate ill just probably top them them back up with more seeds. anyhow i put the copper traps on, and the little root cubes, pretty deep in the soil so they dont dry up to fast with the heat👍
View attachment 2165599
I am itching to get mine in the ground. Tomorrow night is supposed to be the last cold night for the season.

Beachbumm

Beachbumm

View attachment 2165595
View attachment 2165599

View attachment 2165595
View attachment 2165599
Good morning Mr Cheese, I also am a cheese enjoyer, I've just started three Royal Queen Cheese automatics

I'm wondering if you're familiar with Royal Queens cheese, and also could you recommend another cheese I might enjoy, they don't have to be autos, thanks

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Good morning Mr Cheese, I also am a cheese enjoyer, I've just started three Royal Queen Cheese automatics

I'm wondering if you're familiar with Royal Queens cheese, and also could you recommend another cheese I might enjoy, they don't have to be autos, thanks

ive not done the rqs ones bud sure they be great though, tumbles doing a thread on rqs bc, you could check them out there. the bc is a favourite😁

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup bro yeh i got some copper traps round the buggers👍 there the#1 dp. i just popped them in the cubes out there. hopefully a few pop up.👍
The #1 showed a bit of purple in flower when i was able to get night temps in the 70sF. I bet she is going to be beautiful over there. 😍🤩 haha I can't wait to see you work your magic on her.

@Beachbumm here is a couple veg pics of the rqs Bluecheese. They have a few different cheese strains: both the Royal Cheese and Bluecheese are available as autos. I've only run the photo not the autos.
20240506 121354
20240506 121335
20240506 121326
20240506 121330
20240506 121321

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

The #1 showed a bit of purple in flower when i was able to get night temps in the 70sF. I bet she is going to be beautiful over there. 😍🤩 haha I can't wait to see you work your magic on her.

@Beachbumm here is a couple veg pics of the rqs Bluecheese. They have a few different cheese strains: both the Royal Cheese and Bluecheese are available as autos. I've only run the photo not the autos.
View attachment 2165688View attachment 2165689View attachment 2165690View attachment 2165691View attachment 2165692
yeh man looking super healthy tumble,looking forward to the purpledurbanugets😁

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

yup farmers, been busy with the outdoor still😁 my tents still doing great. the biker lemon plant smells amazing the cali terp smell, came through in the past couple weeks as well as some pungent gassy ness with the tropical fruit background still there. i where going to continue feeding for the next couple weeks to keep the plants putting on weight. but i need the smoke😁 and ive other stuff to go in the tent. im going to start a water in the next couple days. probably water until week 9.
Tentweek7

Bikerlemonweek7

Blweek7

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup farmers, been busy with the outdoor still😁 my tents still doing great. the biker lemon plant smells amazing the cali terp smell, came through in the past couple weeks as well as some pungent gassy ness with the tropical fruit background still there. i where going to continue feeding for the next couple weeks to keep the plants putting on weight. but i need the smoke😁 and ive other stuff to go in the tent. im going to start a water in the next couple days. probably water until week 9.
View attachment 2168976
View attachment 2168979
View attachment 2168980
❄️Frosty ❄️

That bud looks amazing

Latest posts

Top Bottom