itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
yeh i notice this cap some just eat it some dont, my bc is well light onit has nothing but repots and does fine. more indica types tend to be more heavy on the feed i noticed.
I’d have to agree with that. Never really thought about it like that, I always considered strain. I think you may be right.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

5 day later just wanted to show how much these grow, when every things on point. i all most get hydro growth rates i remember doing some seeds years ago in my tent and they had crazy growth rates, so cant wait to do i full tent seed run again. be probably on the next run. cali blues back left, oreoz right, bluecheese left. 👍
Ftent d12

Caliblued12

Pongod12

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
5 day later just wanted to show how much these grow, when every things on point. i all most get hydro growth rates i remember doing some seeds years ago in my tent and they had crazy growth rates, so cant wait to do i full tent seed run again. be probably on the next run. cali blues back left, oreoz right, bluecheese left. 👍
View attachment 2092732

View attachment 2092737
View attachment 2092738
Sorry about the cali blues, that shit has a mind of its own. That purple Thai heritage man. To the fucking sky with it. The oreoz looks great,
And the blue cheese too man. Sexy. 👊🏻🤡

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I’d have to agree with that. Never really thought about it like that, I always considered strain. I think you may be right.
thought of some thing else bro, because indica is more dry sandy soil / afghani inviro maybe they do better with low watering. where sativa the opposite like more water like tropical rainforest type.

budsofgeorgia

budsofgeorgia

i can bet you would like real cheese the terps are something else, the bc i have its different to the real cheese. the one i have have its a blueberry taste with a cheese background stays in the mouth for hours later truly phenomenal day time smoke.
ok well i was not talking about weed i was seriously asking if you liked gouda cheese

Top Bottom