• Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

cali blues and few others are doing great, almost 3 week flower.👍
Caliblue3

Tent3

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

just wanted to show how i wash the clones there, these look like really good clones but there getting a shower any way.😁 i did have lynx africa but thought id go with the gold stuff.😂 over the years ive used many different products all do good along with water, to wash any unexpected bugs off normally all ways work well.
Lynxy

i just used a tad little bit of the gold there, in a bucket with warmish water. dunked the full plant even the pot. then give them a nutrient water afterwards.
Bubblebath

the clones smelling nice😁
Goodsmellingclones

Critacalmass

few hours later they perked back up after 2 rounds of the gold lynx ,now looking fresh.😁

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

just wanted to show how i wash the clones there, these look like really good clones but there getting a shower any way.😁 i did have lynx africa but thought id go with the gold stuff.😂 over the years ive used many different products all do good along with water, to wash any unexpected bugs off normally all ways work well.
View attachment 2098202
i just used a tad little bit of the gold there, in a bucket with warmish water. dunked the full plant even the pot. then give them a nutrient water afterwards.
View attachment 2098204
the clones smelling nice😁
View attachment 2098205
View attachment 2098206
few hours later they perked back up after 2 rounds of the gold lynx ,now looking fresh.😁
Well I learnt something new today lynx shower gel😂🤣😂🤣😂

Top Bottom