itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Itscheese94

Itscheese94

any one run "The Original Big Buddha Family Farms" original cheese ?
no bud ive ran the first big buddha cheeses though a few times, it where a really nice smoke but never found anything like the cutting in those. they where mainly lemon type plants every time i ran them. so stuck with the bluecheese after that.👍

Last edited:
Bilber

Bilber

It seems to be lemon or fruits are the rave lately....no gas...no diesel...no cheese....no skunk....breeders be breeding it out......we'll bring it back........some how.....

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

It seems to be lemon or fruits are the rave lately....no gas...no diesel...no cheese....no skunk....breeders be breeding it out......we'll bring it back........some how.....
i have a lemon plant that has the skunky gas terp, is a really nice smoke. but yeh i agree there kinda hard to find with out the fruit taste. this one has a sort of lime like lemon gas.👍
Bikerlemon

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

got a oreoz, bud clone rooted again.😁 i have a little reveg going of the oreoz to, hopefully it works this time round. its looking good so far normally the new growth shows its working.
View attachment 2135424
View attachment 2135425
View attachment 2135426
That oreoz is a beautiful plant! I'm preparing some cuts today. I eventually want to try one of these reveg cuts. Haha taking notes .

My bluecheese is short and has really tight node spacing. I was thinking that I might have to reveg her trunk or pull a bud when she starts to stretch.

You ever try leaving a lower bud on the trunk after harvesting? Basically leave the single bud attached to the trunk and roots and throw that back into a veg tent?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
got a oreoz, bud clone rooted again.😁 i have a little reveg going of the oreoz to, hopefully it works this time round. its looking good so far normally the new growth shows its working.
View attachment 2135424
View attachment 2135425
View attachment 2135426
Man I love the oreoz you sent me. It was a pleasant surprise. Small buds but super sweet and stony. It got beat up by my new light when I put it in. It doesn’t like heat that’s for damned sure….beautiful stuff cheese 👊🏻🤡

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

That oreoz is a beautiful plant! I'm preparing some cuts today. I eventually want to try one of these reveg cuts. Haha taking notes .

My bluecheese is short and has really tight node spacing. I was thinking that I might have to reveg her trunk or pull a bud when she starts to stretch.

You ever try leaving a lower bud on the trunk after harvesting? Basically leave the single bud attached to the trunk and roots and throw that back into a veg tent?
yeh id say go for it tumble, yeh ive tried just the one bud. its seems to be easier with quite alot of little buds left with the reveg plants. then you could chop the shoots of that are not doing as good as the others. to focus on one main shoot.👍

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Man I love the oreoz you sent me. It was a pleasant surprise. Small buds but super sweet and stony. It got beat up by my new light when I put it in. It doesn’t like heat that’s for damned sure….beautiful stuff cheese 👊🏻🤡
yeh nice cap, glad you enjoyed it.👍the one i used where pretty strong on the high. thinking back to it i should of used the one i have above though. its like a mix of og kush and skunk genetics. maybe theres some bc ones in there that would be awesome, the bc has a hash berry like eucalyptus smell. with the musky cheese background.

Bilber

Bilber

Hey Its......the reveg looks great....reveggin either takes, or it doesn't.....I've had great luck with either clones or whole plants....I'm hoping for continued success to save a strain that seems to be a keeper.....if it keeps......wishing you the best with the reveg!

Hey Tumble......put the pen or pencil down.....no notes needed.....NIKE.......... 😉

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Hey Its......the reveg looks great....reveggin either takes, or it doesn't.....I've had great luck with either clones or whole plants....I'm hoping for continued success to save a strain that seems to be a keeper.....if it keeps......wishing you the best with the reveg!

Hey Tumble......put the pen or pencil down.....no notes needed.....NIKE.......... 😉
yeh man thanks bud it sure helps to save a strain you like,👍 ive had success with quite a few different strains under hps lighting. im kinda experimenting on this oreoz plant i have, 😁 it started of as a seed. got cloned late flower from a little bud, i grown that out then i re cloned another bud of that. and so on. so far the first run of the seed where no where near as strong as the bud clone run.

Bilber

Bilber

Clones loss vigor and strength after time.....thc degrades.......

Haha.....so they say....

I've almost gotta agree with you on the clone seems better.....

That's awesome you're pulling clones in flower then growing them, and then flowering......

I've had my Skywalker clone a few years, she's hurting right now, but she hasn't lost anything.....she's in reveg right now because of me not setting the timer correctly.....🙄

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

Haha just drawing my map. I gotta flip em before i try to reveg! Soon... haha hopefully
yeh man thanks bud it sure helps to save a strain you like,👍 ive had success with quite a few different strains under hps lighting. im kinda experimenting on this oreoz plant i have, 😁 it started of as a seed. got cloned late flower from a little bud, i grown that out then i re cloned another bud of that. and so on. so far the first run of the seed where no where near as strong as the bud clone run.
Hell yeah! Strain conservation. Preservation!

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Clones loss vigor and strength after time.....thc degrades.......

Haha.....so they say....

I've almost gotta agree with you on the clone seems better.....

That's awesome you're pulling clones in flower then growing them, and then flowering......

I've had my Skywalker clone a few years, she's hurting right now, but she hasn't lost anything.....she's in reveg right now because of me not setting the timer correctly.....🙄
yeh so its said clones get weaker, the thing is every time ive kept them. and grown out the clone again the smokes stronger and better everytime no joke. im either improving every time or the clones getting stronger every time. something i noticed while keeping clones. and cloning over and over.👍
has the skywalker clone got any stronger smoke wise over years by anychance.😁

Bilber

Bilber

I'm not thinking so.....usually, if not always, my first run of any new strain, or rather, any new seed I germinate, is under a trial run....but maybe dialing in the certain strain, you know, maybe takes a run or two to find it's perfect harvest time.....so in reality, yes, Skywalker gets better, everytime!

Remember, I'm not into full on amber.....10% max usually....and that % is highish.....

Every stage during flower has different effects and affects when pulled at different times....when I find a plant that turns out decent in their first flower run, I bounce around the look and time the next run....

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

I'm not thinking so.....usually, if not always, my first run of any new strain, or rather, any new seed I germinate, is under a trial run....but maybe dialing in the certain strain, you know, maybe takes a run or two to find it's perfect harvest time.....so in reality, yes, Skywalker gets better, everytime!

Remember, I'm not into full on amber.....10% max usually....and that % is highish.....

Every stage during flower has different effects and affects when pulled at different times....when I find a plant that turns out decent in their first flower run, I bounce around the look and time the next run....
yeh everything you explain there is what ive seen kinda from different cuttings ive done in the past bilber, even different nutrients changing the flavour and such. i do the same on the flowering time there i test one strain at say like 8/ 9 week, then like 11/12 next time round, to see the difference in the high and such mainly i prefer the 9 week time.👍

Top Bottom