itscheese`s cheese thread

• Thread starter Itscheese94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Clones loss vigor and strength after time.....thc degrades.......

Haha.....so they say....

I've almost gotta agree with you on the clone seems better.....

That's awesome you're pulling clones in flower then growing them, and then flowering......

I've had my Skywalker clone a few years, she's hurting right now, but she hasn't lost anything.....she's in reveg right now because of me not setting the timer correctly.....🙄
I’ve never really ran into the less vigorous clone. I’ve had mine in 1gallons all through flower and they got taller than the moms did.
Just as stinky and resinous as the moms.
I just don’t get that line of thinking. Either that or I’m just super lucky all the time…..Revegging is fun when it works. I have a sfv purps reveg seed from cheese that I’m excited to run. Been saving those…..

Bilber

Bilber

I’ve never really ran into the less vigorous clone. I’ve had mine in 1gallons all through flower and they got taller than the moms did.
Just as stinky and resinous as the moms.
I just don’t get that line of thinking. Either that or I’m just super lucky all the time…..Revegging is fun when it works. I have a sfv purps reveg seed from cheese that I’m excited to run. Been saving those…..
Yeah Capt......I don't agree with it....ya know, clones losing anything.....if anything, you'll run it a few times to dial in what either, she can do or what we like....

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

after a week of being potted up, and in my flower tent. the biker lemon and bc, are looking way better. they starting to get some colour back, as they had been in my veg room where its super cold over the winter months. they needed potting up to but i sorted that and one week in the tent with some heat there kinda right back on track. im only gonna flower out the biker lemon and the lynx clones this time.😁 i put the bc in to kinda help it get some colour back, it should be back on track in a week or so then ill warm the veg room up for it.😁 im pretty sure the biker lemon alone should take up the full tent once flowered.👍
Bikerlem8

Blstem

Bc8m

Tent2

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

started flower a couple days ago in my tent,😁 the biker lemon is starting to look super nice. i needed to get the other clones kinda on its level so i just potted them up into some big pots 2 in each as there only small, they seem be liking it right away. hopefully the cuttings stretch a little in the next couple weeks so i can put my net on.👍
Tent flower week1

Biker lemon

Lynxx clones

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

ive got this little exodus cheese clone to, me my friend call the fish cheese clone.😁 its a stinky little bugger, it had a little mag problem but soon as i got it in my tent in the heat its sorting its self out quickly.
Exodus cheese

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Damn! It's a beauty. In bonsai they call the root crown the nebari. Haha in my opinion one of the most important factors of creating an interesting and attractive trunk is the nebari!
yup tumble i didnt have a clue it where called that.👍 does look cool when they shoot out the big roots there. you see the ones/ bonsais with the rocks and stuff looks cool as.

Tumbleweed375

Tumbleweed375

yup tumble i didnt have a clue it where called that.👍 does look cool when they shoot out the big roots there. you see the ones/ bonsais with the rocks and stuff looks cool as.
Yeah! Love that root-over-rock style. Here is one i saw in the wild lol:

It would be awesome to recreate something like this in a pot.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

Yeah! Love that root-over-rock style. Here is one i saw in the wild lol:View attachment 2139504

It would be awesome to recreate something like this in a pot.
bro check the way the root grows through the rock there, cool picture man👍you could probably do it with a cannabis plant, just get 2 rocks put the base of the plant in the middle. supported on the rocks so the roots grow below through the middle of the rocks.

Itscheese94

Itscheese94

my bc mother plant, is starting to look nice again😁 i need to trim her way back so will be probably taking some cuttings to put outdoor the next couple months to. the reveg plant is kinda still doing its thing wit another bc in there😁
Bbbc

Bbbcm

Revegeg oreoz

Top Bottom