Jack Herer

• Thread starter baba G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KID

Thanks Baba for the info . Just what I am looking for. Sounds like a winner. Picking these up for sure!:D

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
52 days:)
IMG 1841
IMG 1843
IMG 1844
IMG 1846

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
That first photo is truly spectacular.

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That's Heavy 16 with RA's...can't wait to see it without RA's!
They were found first couple weeks of flower and battle galactica ensued, they might still be alive but I don't see em and am on a preventative RA treatment now:(

backpackballer

backpackballer

great thread Baba. This is one of those strains that will never lose its luster in my eyes. i have one that sounds much like your but seems to have smaller trics that have almost no stalk on them. actually nothing i have ever grown has had trichromes this small on them. is there a large headed pheo? mine has the taste kick and smell i want just wondering. heres a shot of mine gotten in The Triangle spring 2010
Jack herer 2

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Nice, she looks like a winner! Tasty stuff, and such a nice up high that allows good clear thought and work..:D

It would not be given that name if it weren't world class herb. One of my favs. . .when done just right. :)

outwest

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
I love me some Jack. Even with all the new killer genetics floating about I won't let my Jack go. We have been through too much.
I always tell myself I'm not gonna do any Jack in this room and I never follow through with that...lol
I'm thinking I'm replacing Jack with Key Lime Kush though! Got two nice specimens going through the motions, one with Jack dom and one Banana Split OG dom, can't wait to try them!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
The Jack is always a pleasure to smoke. Did ur pheno come from seed or clone, Baba? I wanna get my hands on some of them Key Lime Kush sooner or later. Lol. Keep up the great work, bro!

green punk

green punk

Damn. Turn it up to eleven, why don't you. I love this plant. Looks proper Baba! I swear the Jack is the most sophisticated breeding project to-date. (no offense anyone).

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That room looks great. Really even canopy u got there. The Jack seeds from the 90's r top notch. I remember the NL#5 x Haze from Sensi back then as well. Wish I could find a pack of them as well. Some of my favs as a kid.

kroonboon

kroonboon

Yeah BabaG!! That is a mighty fine looking pheno you got going there!! Reminds me alot of a SSH I got from some seeds a few moons back, 8week catpiss pheno with avg yield and best high and taste a smoker can wish for, lost her due to life but went and bought a new pack recently and outta 9 females not one that comes close, hahaha, the good old days!

That Key Lime Kush of yours has got my interest even more now :) which of the parents dominate the cross?

Peace

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Was hoping you'd say....And I still have that SSH...I used to get this cherry flavored SSH that was incredible in the mid-late nineties, shits on all this neon, lime green Grassy smelling SSH I see nowadays....lol

The Key Lime Kush so far has specimens exhibiting both parents, I'll show a pic by the end of the weekend:)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
That room looks perfect Baba. Thanks for sharing. I agree w everyone else, the key lime Kush sounds tasty.
Thanks much Dr, sharing is caring:p lol
I can't wait to smoke on the Key Lime, she is gonna be a monster yielder too it looks, matter of fact all the new seedlings look to be very chunky and have some really wide/girthy nuggets! The male seems to have stacked the yield higher than the females used in the hybrids.

Top Bottom