Jack The Ripper In The House!

• Thread starter MitchyNugz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin killer dawwgy awesome lush canopy never had the pleasure of blazin any JTR seen some sick fliks tho 4 sure can't wait to see um blow up keep up the great work!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

sick bro! killer canopy!!!

i got to get a journal up soon but ive got some JTR just two days ahead of you (14 days) will be sick to watch our JTRs bloom together

Lookin killer dawwgy awesome lush canopy never had the pleasure of blazin any JTR seen some sick fliks tho 4 sure can't wait to see um blow up keep up the great work!

aleYarok........Thx bro appreciate it get some pics up for sure be nice to see some more of the ripper and especially with how close they are in 12/12!

Thx sticky stopped by your sensi star thread and those buds are looking killer such a nice cut to have,and looks like you run it with stellar results!

K

kes5480

hey MitchyNugz The JTR's are looking stellar bro. Hey Ive been really gettin intrested in Subcools JillyBean...have u ever tried it or ran em. Sorry for gettin off subject but i see u like subs gear.
thanks
kes5480

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

hey MitchyNugz The JTR's are looking stellar bro. Hey Ive been really gettin intrested in Subcools JillyBean...have u ever tried it or ran em. Sorry for gettin off subject but i see u like subs gear.
thanks
kes5480

whats up kes thx for the comments personally I have only ran his JTR and Deep Purple and Qleaner with JTR being my fav by far I have no experience with his jillybean my good buddy has tried it and said had an awesome orange flavour but wasn't to strong!

I would grab his JTR if your gonna get some of his gear and im positive you will find something nice in a 10 pack only took me 4 seeds to get this pheno!

sebastien420

sebastien420

very nice ,very nice! canopy filling nice and thick now, gonna be a nice yeild..cant wait till week 7..their gonna be exploding.

Haze

Haze

I would grab his JTR if your gonna get some of his gear and im positive you will find something nice in a 10 pack only took me 4 seeds to get this pheno!

And quite a pheno it is. MitchyNugz has access to some of the worlds better genetics, and is rocking a tent full of JTR. Speaks volumes.

T

Test Master

Looking nice bro!! My JTR's are very sativa leaning and dont produce nada for yield... but what they do produce is some very potent stuff.

If this your first time flowering this JTR??

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

And quite a pheno it is. MitchyNugz has access to some of the worlds better genetics, and is rocking a tent full of JTR. Speaks volumes.

Thx bro still got to get together and blaze love to see the sour!

Looking nice bro!! My JTR's are very sativa leaning and dont produce nada for yield... but what they do produce is some very potent stuff.

If this your first time flowering this JTR??

Thx TM.....I have flowered her about 4 times now if you look back on this thread there is some finished nugz and in my albums there is some pics of them flowering and yes Id say we have the same type of pheno mine is super sativa and yield has always been very small compared to some others but it is some very strong smoke indeed....I have heard a few ppl say its not potent and I have to argue they haven't tried the right pheno of it cause it really hits home,and any of my buddies that have tried this pheno love it and we are a bunch of potheads lol!

Here she is at exactly 2 weeks 12/12 and im happy so far,they are getting fed flora nova 2 part series with floralicious plus and some humic black and cal-mag and will be getting some sucanut thrown in the mix eventually!

Just spent like 2 hrs pruning these girls they developed alot of branching I may have vegged them a lil long for the amount of plants I used but the canopy is still looking very solid lil crowded thats why I had to prune a lil more then usual!

I apologize if pics are getting a lil boring they all look very similar!

005105.JPG

00299.JPG

006104.JPG

00782.JPG

T

Test Master

Thx TM.....I have flowered her about 4 times now if you look back on this thread there is some finished nugz and in my albums there is some pics of them flowering and yes Id say we have the same type of pheno mine is super sativa and yield has always been very small compared to some others but it is some very strong smoke indeed....I have heard a few ppl say its not potent and I have to argue they haven't tried the right pheno of it cause it really hits home,and any of my buddies that have tried this pheno love it and we are a bunch of potheads lol!

Yeah... there are a few JTR phenos floating around my area, and people are saying the same thing... thats its not all that... But like you said... they havent had this pheno. Its killer smoke. I gave some to a friend to smoke and he was tripping out, asking me what the hell I gave him. I rolled a j and gave it to some heavy smokers I know and they were blown back by it.

I also recently made some CannaCaps with JTR. Buds, not trim. I followed the recipe like usually, but these ones came out super potent, since I used the JTR. The collective owner that I gave them too actually got mad at me because they were so strong and he gave one to a family member of his that got a little too high off of em.

So yeah... its some very nice stuff. Fans leaves are frosty to the tips... stems are super frosty. Its an awesome plant. Its nice to see someone else with a good cut of it. I'll have to head back and check out your pics. Keep up the good work.. I'm subbed.

T

Test Master

Yeah man.... mine look almost identical to this. I'll have to dig through another computer and grab some pics.... but they look very simulair to this. I just dont run them often, because it my lowest yielding strain I have out of all of em.

Very nice... How do yours smell and taste?? Mine have a nice fruity smell and taste to em.
01440.JPG

Haze

Haze

Thx bro still got to get together and blaze and I need a sour cut back in my line up!

No worries brother have some nice sour ladies I was gonna transplant shortly I'll leave on in a cup for ya, or of course I can take a fresh cut or two for you in the future if you cant fit her right now. i have to get one to SensiSaint for breeding as well. I have a monster Sour beauty right now just STANKIN up the room, you really should pop by. Really impressed with Cana Sutra so far I think you would like to work with her in the future.

Haze

T

Test Master

No worries brother have some nice sour ladies I was gonna transplant shortly I'll leave on in a cup for ya, or of course I can take a fresh cut or two for you in the future if you cant fit her right now. i have to get one to SensiSaint for breeding as well. I have a monster Sour beauty right now just STANKIN up the room, you really should pop by. Really impressed with Cana Sutra so far I think you would like to work with her in the future.

Haze

Careful... there's a couple mods here that will ban you with a quickness for talking about trading cuts or anything else of that matter. I mean lighting fast.... Like a stealth ninja. A friend of mine learned the hard way.

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Yeah man.... mine look almost identical to this. I'll have to dig through another computer and grab some pics.... but they look very simulair to this. I just dont run them often, because it my lowest yielding strain I have out of all of em.

Very nice... How do yours smell and taste?? Mine have a nice fruity smell and taste to em.
01440.JPG

Mine have a real lemon mango candied thing its hard to put a exact nose to it and the flavour is strong grapefruit mixed with fresh celery and a touch of hazyness!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Here they are at 3 weeks flower and are starting to fill out I will get some better pics tonight when i water them!

01061.JPG

GhostFace

GhostFace

lookn good mitchy
seems the stretch has slowed and they have begone to swell out a bit, you was correct on the very little stretch they do :harvest: dialed

Top Shelf

Top Shelf

Nice looking Ladies there Mitchy, I was diggin around in my seed box this weekend and found a pack of JTR seeds I had forgotten about. I'm gonna plant them in a few weeks. :cool0010:

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Thx Top Shelf I think you will find a keeper in those beans for sure good luck!

Snapped some mor epics when I fed the ladies tonight hope you enjoy!

02134.JPG

02230.JPG

02323.JPG

The Classic small buds growing out of leaf like on alot of subcool's gear!

02528.JPG

02424.JPG

02820.JPG

02722.JPG

03023.JPG

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
Damn those are filling out nicely!! I have to say, you know your plants well. Minimal stretch just as you anticipated, flowered at just the right size for your area, and looking healthy on top of all that! Keep up the great work, and I am excited to see how these look in a couple weeks!

-Meeks:pimp:

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey Mitchy! Those JTR r looking really nice bro. Those lil buds always grow from the leaves of Sub's gear. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie!

MitchyNugz

MitchyNugz

Damn those are filling out nicely!! I have to say, you know your plants well. Minimal stretch just as you anticipated, flowered at just the right size for your area, and looking healthy on top of all that! Keep up the great work, and I am excited to see how these look in a couple weeks!

-Meeks:pimp:

Thx meeks appreciate you checking in......and yah I got this pheno down to a tee now lots of frost for only 21 day flower they are gonna be crystal bombs ill update her again soon!

Hey Mitchy! Those JTR r looking really nice bro. Those lil buds always grow from the leaves of Sub's gear. Good luck with the rest of ur grow homie!

what uppp rival good to see yah.....thx bro they should be a decent pull and the lil buds that form on the leaf is funny runnin all the same cut so im seeing them everywhere maybe ill get a better yield lol!

Top Bottom