• Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I'll take a pic tonight to show you.
P1017800
P1017717

These got a lot longer flush than I wanted and had to cut them 4 days early... but they came out great. the kosher really sparkles when its cured out.

heres a dry shot:
P1016882

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
P1017714

^^^SUPER LEMON HAZE #5 (my all time favorite plant)

P1017720

^^^White hashplant #10 (watermelon bubbalicious fuel)

P1017767

^^^ more lemon

P1017779

WiFi #2 on the wall o' dank

P1017784

wifi #2 hangin out..

P1017789

FPOG #10

P1017817

one branch of the lemon MPB! There were some flower clusters as big as a volleyball...

P1017698

a shot of the coco wall o dank, finish height approx 5-6'

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Everything looks very good Cap! Thanks for all the info and pics to show your tweaked formulas with innovative techniques. The SLH looks very good as well as the White HP BX flavor profile. I'm getting ready to give jr peters a shot and you've definitely helped guide me through very easily without much doubt. MWD

cheaplastic

cheaplastic

Yeah I wish I could have fed them longer but I ran out of nutes and hurricane sandy sheisted my order. Thats why the leaves look all crappy... but the flowers are fine. Next MPB run I am using Cultured Solutions, so stay tuned!

They look dank to me bro! you killed it. Il be watching those MPB's.. id love to see what you would do with the H16.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Yeah I wish I could have fed them longer but I ran out of nutes and hurricane sandy sheisted my order. Thats why the leaves look all crappy... but the flowers are fine. Next MPB run I am using Cultured Solutions, so stay tuned!
CS is gonna make sweet love with some Biowar microbes. Seems to me the ultra clean nature of the mineral salts in CS should have the lowest negative impact on your bennies.

BTW, what's Heavy 16? JOKE

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Hey cap... is this your new formula:

Jacks Hydro
CaNO3
MKP
K2SO4
Silica

You cut out: (wondering if you mind sharing why you cut these out?)

MOST
CaCl2
Epson Salt

You run the adjusted formula at 80% in veg then ramp up in flower?

Thanks brother.

Getting ready to put in an order of salts and want to make sure I get my list right. Going to run half and half... Salts and organic with your packs in 50/50 Chowmix.

LOL... all confused now. Was wondering if you can pm or post up here how you are running things. Veg/ flower. Only reason is I have seen several formulas in the thread. Hope I am not bugging brother.

nope notme

nope notme

Those plants really look really nice, something always happens it seems and the guys who are top shelf are the ones who can handle the problems. Your top shelf in my book, thanks for sharing with us up and comers.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

I was recently reading another thread regarding Jack's. Combining the Pro Hydro and Blossom Booster the following values were given.

(N-P-K-Mg-S)
Jacks Professional Hydro is 5.0-12-26-6.3-8.2
Jacks Pro Blossom booster is 10-30-20-2.0-0.0
mixed at a 50/50 ratio gives you 7.5-21-23-4.1-4.1.

simplify that by 33.3% and you get
5.0-14-15-2.8-2.8 (50/50 Jacks Mix)
as compared to
5.0-15-14-3.5-4.0 (MaxiBloom)

I use the 3,2,1 combo with great success. Can I improve that by using 1.5 grams of Pro Hydro, 1.5 grams Blossom Booster, 2 grams Cal Nitrate and 1 gram Epsom per gallon and maintain the correct nutrient balance? I know there are a number a nutrient calculators available but unfortunately I've not put in the time to use them effectively. Any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LOL FWIW, I was told by jacks rep when inquiring about buying their bloom booster, that you only run the bloom booster solo, no Jacks or CaNo3. Solo for a week. then back to the regular recipe. I know they are nice folks and all, but again that doesn't sound correct. Jacks is cool but their reps remind me of guys behind the counter at hydro shops. Thanks for the recepie maby i'll try some sometime, but i'll likely just stick with the MKP,hell i even took back the moab with all the MAP in it everyone hyped. For me I'll stick with the monos. Do let me know how it works out for you though.

pugliese63

pugliese63

LOL FWIW, I was told by jacks rep when inquiring about buying their bloom booster, that you only run the bloom booster solo, no Jacks or CaNo3. Solo for a week. then back to the regular recipe. I know they are nice folks and all, but again that doesn't sound correct. Jacks is cool but their reps remind me of guys behind the counter at hydro shops. Thanks for the recepie maby i'll try some sometime, but i'll likely just stick with the MKP,hell i even took back the moab with all the MAP in it everyone hyped. For me I'll stick with the monos. Do let me know how it works out for you though.

I just finished a run and used that formula for weeks 3 through 6. The end results are as good as always. I normally run the 3,2,1 combo and will continue. I didn't really see much gain if any by combining the Hydro and BB. Interesting what the rep told you about using it alone. Who knows maybe some truth to what he says. I may try using the blossom booster as a one time solo shot without the CaNo3 or epsom around day 14 in the future since I have plenty. This next run I'll be adding Sea Green to the 3,2,1 formula. I've been reading good comments regarding Sea Green. We'll see.

HG23

HG23

Hey pugliese63,

What growing method are you running the 3,2,1 formula in?

pugliese63

pugliese63

Hey pugliese63,

What growing method are you running the 3,2,1 formula in?

DTW in 4 x 4 beds using bulk rockwool and hydroton. I mix one bale of rockwool to one bag of hydroton.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
hey cap where did u buy the super lemon haze? Looks awesome.

that was one bean out of over 100 popped that was just way way better than any of her siblings. the smell is the best. she stays short almost no stretch and it takes a long tim eto get tall since she is more of a bush girl... so its hard to work her in to the schedule with everyone else.

juggernaut

juggernaut

that was one bean out of over 100 popped that was just way way better than any of her siblings. the smell is the best. she stays short almost no stretch and it takes a long tim eto get tall since she is more of a bush girl... so its hard to work her in to the schedule with everyone else.
100 plants to find 1. which seed company did you buy it from?. I was going to order from the greenhouse.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
100 plants to find 1. which seed company did you buy it from?. I was going to order from the greenhouse.

The super lemon haze is from greenhouse. The first batch of 50 we got which were some of the first ones released were much better than the 2nd and third batches we picked up a few months later. The super lemon haze #5 in the picture was from the first batch. The other two runs seemed a lot more fluffy and big with a lot less sugar.

It's worth a shot though. Maybe the current batches are different... maybe even better. Tough to tell until you start poppin.

Top Bottom