JACKS BACK!!! Capulators new formulas.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
turbo14

turbo14

Do you do any tweaks if you are using Rockwool ebb and flow?

turbo

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

no i just don't get how his additive spreadsheet works. fyi with straight salts and hydobudddy my ppm/EC translation is actually quite accurate, usually within 5% or so on a cheapass hannah meter.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
no i just don't get how his additive spreadsheet works. fyi with straight salts and hydobudddy my ppm/EC translation is actually quite accurate, usually within 5% or so on a cheapass hannah meter.

on the spreadsheet it says estimated TDS @ 1.76 El.. you arent seeing it?

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

oh, i was adding up your elementals + the extra stuff below, just realized what you guys meant, as it's estimating TDS vs ppm somehow in the spreadsheet? I have that app somewhere will install it again and look at the formulas used.

turbo14

turbo14

Did you kick the MOST, MKP, and Sulfate of Potash? If so was any other boosters replaced? Just 3-2-1?

Thanks for your help in advance!

turbo

R

ReCway

I am using Jacks right now at 3/2/1 and holy shit are my plants perfect.

I made a concentrate in a 5 gallon bucket and just mix into my filtered water to get my ppms where I want them. around 900. When I add Moab i drop PPMS to 600 and add 1 g MOAB per gallon. Right now my White STrawberrys are stacking so hard and my White Master X OG are looking so healty. Temps are in 77-86 and humid is at 60% and co2 at 1500 ppm. When I get to garden this morning Ill take some pics.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Did you kick the MOST, MKP, and Sulfate of Potash? If so was any other boosters replaced? Just 3-2-1?

Thanks for your help in advance!

turbo

right now I am only using 70% of 3-2-1 and then I add a half gram of blossom booster at end of stretch until flush.

The 3-2-1 combo is great to start with. You can add 0.2 grams of CaCl2 for extra Ca or spray with Ca25.

turbo14

turbo14

Do you run bennies in the rez's at all times? Or just before you change the rez's? I'm trying to decide if I want to run bennies or h202. I am on great mountain well water and rez temps stay low. Bennies?

turbo

turbo14

turbo14

Do you run bennies in the rez's at all times? Or just before you change the rez's? I'm trying to decide if I want to run bennies or h202. I am on great mountain well water and rez temps stay low. Bennies?

Also do you prefer Moab over Jacks Booster?

Sorry for so many questions, You are the man

turbo

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

turbo

i run them every week. the res take a couple days to empty so for two days they are getting nothing but water and tea.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
in the MPB I run bennies as well. Add to the res after a res change once a week, and pour a little concentrate in to the crown if I see any gnats.

turbo14

turbo14

Right on, So no H2o2 for you ever in the rez then?

Also, Do you think a Kool Bloom liquid and Powder combo with Jacks is too much? Or Hydroplex + Overdrive?

Moab vs Jacks Blossom Booster in your opinion?

I'm in ebb and flow.

turbo

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Right on, So no H2o2 for you ever in the rez then?

Also, Do you think a Kool Bloom liquid and Powder combo with Jacks is too much? Or Hydroplex + Overdrive?

Moab vs Jacks Blossom Booster in your opinion?

I'm in ebb and flow.

turbo

Unfortunately I dont have the answer to any of your questions, other than I only use H2O2 in emergency. For example, right now I have one plant that is looking like she may have a little stem rot, so I am applying H2O2 to the trunk area.

The rest of the stuff is for you to experiment with!:D

turbo14

turbo14

Unfortunately I dont have the answer to any of your questions, other than I only use H2O2 in emergency. For example, right now I have one plant that is looking like she may have a little stem rot, so I am applying H2O2 to the trunk area.

The rest of the stuff is for you to experiment with!:D

Right on man thanks. I'm gonna play with Kool bloom liquid @1ml-3ml per gallon after week 1 and apply kool bloom powder to weeks 2, 5, 6, 7. Let the games begin:)

turbo

Top Bottom