JACKS BACK!!! Capulators new formulas.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
splakdawg

splakdawg

Hey cap I need ur help I'm having issues with nit toxicity during week 4 that's giving me the claw on some strains . What can I do to compensate for this or what adjustments can i make?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey cap I need ur help I'm having issues with nit toxicity during week 4 that's giving me the claw on some strains . What can I do to compensate for this or what adjustments can i make?

Sorry I just saw this, next time PM me.

Sounds like too much N. I have never seen this really affect my flowers though. You can cut back on the Cal Nit if this happens. Some strains are more susceptible to rams horns.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter

What formula are you running splakdawg?

C

cctt

Could you just be running it too hot overall? If you pull back do you see deficiency in other elements?

turbo14

turbo14

^^^ that's exactly what I am doing this time. There is too much nitrogen past week 4 with this regiment. I'm about to start my 4th round of Jacks in a 24 light room. I am going to add B-vitamins and an enzyme to my regiment on this next run. I run 6" Rockwool ebb and flow tables.

I love Jacks!

turbo

C

cheech

What percentage do you guys anticipate cutting back on the cal nit past week 4? 20%, 30%? 3-2-1 at 80 and 70 percent has been working fantastic for me, but my flowers didn't harden up last run (could have been environmental problem).

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Cutting back cal nit 20% here last few weeks.

turbo14

turbo14

^^ YUP shit is straight mashin it bro! Did over 2# on everything in the room last round. I do 3-2.25-1.25 the first two weeks of bloom, then to 3-2-1 then to 3-1.75-1 to finish her till flush. Added hygrozyme at 8ml once per week and always run 5ml silica all the way through. Thought about switching to Canna Substra last round, with this new formula.. No need at all. Jacks is wonderful.

turbo

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
RECIPE FOR MOAB w/out vitamin B-1 @ 1 tsp/5 gal:

.1 grams/gal MAP
1.07 grams per gallon MKP

this is based on my MOAB weighing 5.7 grams per teaspoon and coming out to

N:3
P:68
K: 80

when added to 5 gallons of water (recommended dose is 1-2 tsp per 5 gal)

.1 MAP and 1.07 MKP comes out to

N: 3
P: 71

so its pretty close considering the small amounts being used. If you want 2 tsp/5 gal strength just double it. .2 MAP and 2.14 MKP.

@oscar169 lol you already liked this post a while ago.

Theoneandonly Z

Theoneandonly Z

wasnt there some other things in MOAB that were not ever disclosed? i believe @Capulator mentioned triacontonal... or maybe he was talking about ca25... fuck i dont remember... anyone ever come to a conclusion of mystery ingredient(s) or why it was/is banned in OR?

L

larebowm

@oscar169 lol you already liked this post a while ago.
So I'm probably confusing myself again.Do you add .1 map 1.07mkp to five gallons then pull 2 tsp from this to each gallon in rez. Or is it .1 map 1.07mkp per gallon in rez..

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
So I'm probably confusing myself again.Do you add .1 map 1.07mkp to five gallons then pull 2 tsp from this to each gallon in rez. Or is it .1 map 1.07mkp per gallon in rez..

per gallon in the res.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
My Fucking Brain Hurts....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:....:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Ok here goes CAP please bear with me on this shit...:)

I have the Hafia MPK @ 0-52-34
I have the Hafia MAP @12-61-0 on the way
I have the B1 pure powder on the way
Everything will be here next week, so that's the numbers that I have been able to find/Buy

Ok so I found this old recipe for MOAB

This is mainly geared to big time growers or a few buddies going in on supplys to maximize funds in tough economic times

I recently went to a fertilizer manufaturing supply company and took along my trusty bottle of M**B which is a granular bloom booster. This is what they told me..........

I don't want to be sued so M**B will have to suffice I am sure some will guess and be so kind as to fill the other readers in

M**B consists of 3 ingredients which are listed on the package from largest proportion to least

1st is simply Mono-potassium phosphate which is known as MKP 0-52-34
it sells through fertilizer companies locally for 48.50 for 25kgs This 25kg bag is enough to make 27.53 1kg size containers of M**B

2nd is Mono-Ammonium Phosphate, which is known as MAP and is 11-52-34
This also sells through fertilizer companies locally for 110.00 for 25kgs
hopefully you can find it in a smaller quantity than I could as it is enough to make 275 1kg containers of M**B

lastly there is thiamine hydrochloride. online chemical lab supply places carry this. (Google is your friend)
I got this at 49.00 per 100 grams which is enough to make 100 1kg containers or M**B

for 1kg of M**B you use 905.19 grams of MKP
90.81 grams of MAP
1.0 grams of thiamine hydrochloride

this will give you 1-52-34 with a .01% thiamine hydrochloride

there ya go
he put wrong numbers on MAP though

So if I follow this to the tee with Map that I have witch is 12-61-0 will this be the same 1-52-34 that this is coming out to be, I'm wanting to make large batches at a time like 1kg witch this called for.

Last edited:
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
K onto your recipe

RECIPE FOR MOAB w/out vitamin B-1 @ 1 tsp/5 gal:

.1 grams/gal MAP
1.07 grams per gallon MKP

this is based on my MOAB weighing 5.7 grams per teaspoon and coming out to

N:3
P:68

when added to 5 gallons of water (recommended dose is 1-2 tsp per 5 gal)

.1 MAP and 1.07 MKP comes out to

N: 3
P: 71

so its pretty close considering the small amounts being used. If you want 2 tsp/5 gal strength just double it. .2 MAP and 2.14 MKP.
So to make a 1kg batch of yours is that the same as the recipe that I posted above, witch I don't think is b/c your NPK numbers are way higher in your mix ?
Not sure how I would take the Cap's version and scale it into a 1kg batch..:inpain::inpain:

Then I can just take the 1tsp per 5 gallons like I was with the orginal MOAB

Top Bottom