Jacks Cleaner & Jillybean Hempy SOG Tub

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KAL EL

KAL EL

Day 19 of flower.
I had to prune a lil bit, not enough light hitting the shorter plants.

Tub 009
Tub 010
B

bluejay

So do you go by how the tote feels weight wise to determine how much to add? This is the same as using coco as the soiless mixture and feeding hydro style...It just means you are mixing nutes with your tds meter more frquently than maintaing a resovoir..

You have been very lucky in your house water not flucuating with never having to check it.

KAL EL

KAL EL

This is a drain to waste set up.
I have drain holes drilled in 2 inches from the bottom. I stop adding water when there is runoff.
I don't measure ph or ppm. I go by the directions on the bottle.
Very easy set up.

B

bluejay

Those look damn nice....One thing to keep in mind is that sometimes plants will only drink water and leave nutes behind and sometimes its the other way around...It could cause nute spikes ..BUT you are growing many plants so they will be eating and drinking at different time and should not cause a problem.

If someone was running one plant like this it could be a problem...

Nice very nice for the simplicity of it all....

KAL EL

KAL EL

Those look damn nice....One thing to keep in mind is that sometimes plants will only drink water and leave nutes behind and sometimes its the other way around...It could cause nute spikes ..BUT you are growing many plants so they will be eating and drinking at different time and should not cause a problem.

If someone was running one plant like this it could be a problem...

Nice very nice for the simplicity of it all....

If you look up hempy buckets, you will see how this all works.
The plant in the background is being grown this way too.
I grow all my plants in hempy buckets mostly.

P

Papa_kush

damn Kal never seen something like this but it looks like you're having success! Well done man cant wait to see the finished product!

N

northern monsta

KAL EL i like the hydro you set up its cool and lots of buds looking good bro how long did u veg for? must of been 4-5 weeks i run drip system i like what u got going

F

FastForward

Very nice grow Kal-El - reminds me of ProGrowWannabe's mental CFL grow in a tub. Cool as hell too :)

D

D9420

looks like the hempy tub works great i need to give that a try. your getting sweet production out of it. :smiley_joint:

D

D9420

Vegged for 3 days.

3 days veg do you meen 3 days from a rooted clone.
thats great growth your getting. have you grown this strain before or do you run all your plants with a 3 day veg.
ive seen a few hempy grows and the growth is great.
keep up the awesome work. :smiley_joint:
any thing i should watch for when i try a hempy grow.
PH or anything?

KAL EL

KAL EL

Clones.

I never grew this way before, I veg my plants a few weeks normaly.

I don't measure ph. I go by the instructions on the nute bottle for the most part.

Latest posts

Top Bottom