Jacks Cleaner & Jillybean Hempy SOG Tub

• Thread starter KAL EL
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rural_GrowOp

Damn. Well on the bright side nothing burnt down and plants still grow under blue light. You don't have access to another bulb?

B

bluejay

Its alright..I have flowered under a 400 mh and they were just as crystally and dense. I never saw any difference in the growth from the lights.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Day 39.
As you can see, I did buy a new HPS bulb.
I have been having some heat issues as you can see too.

Tub 017
Tub 018
S

Sway

This is a drain to waste set up.
I have drain holes drilled in 2 inches from the bottom. I stop adding water when there is runoff.
I don't measure ph or ppm. I go by the directions on the bottle.
Very easy set up.

directions on the bottle still require ph adjustment. any kind of water ive ever used has needed adjustment when following the bottle. ph up is almost always needed. im surprised u have never seen a problem. its almost impossible imho

P

Papa_kush

damn bro bummer on the bulb. But the plants look really good. Keep up the good work!

KAL EL

KAL EL

directions on the bottle still require ph adjustment. any kind of water ive ever used has needed adjustment when following the bottle. ph up is almost always needed. im surprised u have never seen a problem. its almost impossible imho

Ummm ok, you are wrong. To argue is pointless. You have your opinion and I have grown tons of weed.

so how many plants you got in there looks good man

20 plants.

R

Rural_GrowOp

Congrats on the new bulb. Things look good man. Heat problems are a pretty common thing this time of year. I just try to control as much as possible, air, air, and more air.

B

buzzkill420

wow 20 in the tub interesting looks awsome though good job hope it smokes as dank as it looks

S

shivavaranessi

it looks like some jamaican bush in a box
just poor water on and watch it grow lmao
nice one kal el! looks pukkas:)

shiva:smiley_joint:

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

:smiley_joint:Interesting grow there! Didn't know that you can flower the plants so young..whatever you're doing..it works. I don't measure my PH level either but I grow in soilless mix. Keep on growing!

KAL EL

KAL EL

Day 46.
I tied a string around the plants to bring them closer together under the light.

Tub 019
Tub 020
S

shivavaranessi

lookin good buddy:)
looks like your guna have some dank budd
shiva:)

wonka

wonka

looking forward to hearing what kind of yield you get kal el when flowering right after rooting.... everything looks great

B

bdawgburner

Great stuff. What are your thoughts on using hempy tubs to veg in and then after a week moving each individual to hydroton filled pots for flood and drain? Is it do-able? Sorry hydro newb here.

KAL EL

KAL EL

Great stuff. What are your thoughts on using hempy tubs to veg in and then after a week moving each individual to hydroton filled pots for flood and drain? Is it do-able? Sorry hydro newb here.

I think a week of veg is fine if they are not close to each other.
The roots really reach out in perlite rather fast.

Top Bottom