• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

killakron

back to impress, cant wait to learn some shit. good luck grow some monsters

squarepusher

squarepusher

I was not going to do another grow diary for a little while until I started seeing all the threads with people talking about there failed UC attempts. This is what plants look like when they are left alone and not messed with..Stop over thinking shit people ..:makeup Keep it simple..These plants where vegged for 3 weeks with the PPM's between 500 and 600 Canna Aqua A+B, Cal mag, Dutch Master Zone.. I willl post a series of pics over the next couple of days...JACK

hey Jack, we can always learn from your grows, no need to hold back!

edit: Does anyone know what material he is using for the scrog/canopy that I can barely catch a glimpse of on the side? It appears to be a square like pattern however I do not think it is netting, it seems maybe metal .. ?

B

BudLust

hey Jack, we can always learn from your grows, no need to hold back!

edit: Does anyone know what material he is using for the scrog/canopy that I can barely catch a glimpse of on the side? It appears to be a square like pattern however I do not think it is netting, it seems maybe metal .. ?

if its wat im thinkin it is, Home depot/Lowes sells them in the construction material area. it is metal of sum type and comes in like a 4'x8' "sheet". i could be wrong but i know for sure ive seen that at HD. i am scroggin my buckets and i went with the 2"x1" vinyl metal screen in the fencing section. usually is used for keepin out small rodents/animals. hope this helps.

-boomer

B

bluewaves

There goes the blue waves ! Very nice ! Have a very good one !

M

Musashi888

I have to sub. Jack you are the master. Count me as one trampled under foot while attempting to grow in a UC system... it was a nightmare... I have pics of giant rootrot doughnuts where the hole is where I pulled up the plant... it just came right out :o( Anyone know the most effective way to use beneficials? I'm not giving up!

m.

Z

ziggy1

how high are the horizontal lights above the tops of the plants?

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

I have to sub. Jack you are the master. Count me as one trampled under foot while attempting to grow in a UC system... it was a nightmare... I have pics of giant rootrot doughnuts where the hole is where I pulled up the plant... it just came right out :o( Anyone know the most effective way to use beneficials? I'm not giving up!

m.

When it comes out of no where it's often chem burn on the roots......was your pH stable?

420Gator

420Gator

jack i havent read all the way thru your other threads due to them being too massive for my small brain so im sry if these ?s have been answered

do u prefer horizontal lighting over vert? just assuming based on the fact ur running twice as many that way

did u train all those plants yourself or did you have help?

excellent looking garden like always, thanks for sharing. ill actually read this thread instead of just drooling over all the pics

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

How do you like the canna? And how is the ph stability?

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

Jack you and MediMary inspired me to go for it so it's here now 8XL13 and waiting for my 1/2 hp chiller. I decided to use you formula for success with Canna and BB overdrive. Here's the rub, I sent Canna a email about using Aqua and Cannazym MM put me on to it. This is what they sent back???? Comments.. Thanks

Hello,

If I understand your question, while we recommend using Aqua in re-circulating systems, because of the massive amounts of air injected into your system, maybe Substra is a better option. The pH controls or buffer used in the Aqua line to stabilize pH will react with the CO2 in the air to drive pH up. Substra does not have this carbonate buffer and will react normally. It will still be important that you stay on top of the pH no matter which nutrients you use because both CO2 and Oxygen will react with the individual nutrients and force the pH around with any nutrient package.

Cannazym is a recommended product in all our feed charts and with all nutrients. Each feed chart will have the recommended products shown at the top and then give the correct amount to use.

Hope this helps,

Ralph B.

--------------------------------------------------------
CANNA Research North America
It is not possible to reply to this email directly, please use the contact form on the website if you have more questions.

deacon1503

deacon1503

So is Canna saying if you run CO2 in a sealed room you should use Substa instead of Aqua?

aSilvrHaze

aSilvrHaze

they're talking about C02 being pumped into the water via airpumps, not just running it in your room in general.

O

OutLander

Canna's comments don't apply if you're doing it right and keeping the air pumps outside the rooms.

woodsmaneh, don't worry about it. Jack's formula is WELL proven. If you're copying him you should be in great shape. I can tell you that Canna Aqua works great in the UCs. So do a lot of other brands.

Like Jack said in the beginning - don't overthink it. That's what I was doing and I made mistakes because of it. Keep it simple, follow some basic rules and prepare to be amazed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom