Jack's Under Current show 40 x 1000 watts Hortizontal 20 x 1000 vertical

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HeLLMuTT

HeLLMuTT

Thinks of Stinks
Supporter
Quite happy to see another run. As usual everything looks great. :)

Nice simply veg formula, any changes for flower or new things your playing around with?

Cheers mate have fun! I'll be watchin.

G

grow_dat_nasty

Hey Jack, you do some amazing work, I recommend anyone looking to start running the UC to read both your threads and take notes, I did and learned pretty much everything I needed to know to grow some monsters my self! There was an article last month in the Rosebud on the UC and I was wondering if one of the pics in there was of your room, I could swear it was a pic you posted here on The Farm in one of your last journals but I might be wrong. Great work brother!

K

killakron

jack everything ok over there, hope they're plumpin good for ya. i think all that works starting to get jack tired. your a beast and im pumped to see those beanstocks again jack.

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

thanks for running another journal we love it! i got a question for you did you raise those lights for the pictures or do you run them that high? i was just having a conversation with someone the other day who was mentioning that a lot of big shows run there lights higher as it has no neg affect and begin explaining how there was no lumen loss but i forget the explaining and never validated the information. seeing your pics in post 26 made me think of this.

mello

mello

jack,

question about your uv filter; i understand it's installed in the ac plenum. does the reflection of the uv light disrupt the night cycle at all? i also have my uv housed in the plenum which i painted black, but there's still some blue light emanating during the night cycle and i'm concerned it will disrupt flowering...

any help would be appreciated.
mello

D

diego214

jack been following your work for about a year now...much respect. quick question that i havnt been able to find the answer to...

do you use any sort of teas in ur brew?? ive recently started using Heisenbergs new recipe with bennies bought through fungi.com, and daniel over at cc seems to think its very beneficial. if ur not using it, any thoughts either way?? thanks in advance

B

Bnzapilot

Jack, can you give us info on how you super crop and top to get the most out of each plant? TY.

MileHighMagic

MileHighMagic

Looks GREAT jack, now hurry up and find some time and give us some updates! ;-)

T

tweeze420

That shit is amazing, unreal how big those plants r in only a 3 weeks veg. Using the best food, magical is so much better than cal-mag and the canna aqua is the best hydro nute period, i cant wait to see the nuggets!!!!!

JACKMAYOFFER

JACKMAYOFFER

Playing with Fire Son...
Supporter
I have been super busy with some projects I will do a picture update tomorrow..The plants look great this round:rauch08: ...JACK

Latest posts

Top Bottom