Jack's Under Current show 40 x 1000 watts Hortizontal 20 x 1000 vertical

• Thread starter JACKMAYOFFER
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

ShaolinStyle

Yo Jack, mad props.

I asked in your other thread, then realized you hadn't posted in it for a few months..

In alotta your pic's of your vert grows many lights are off..but some on. Do you unplug some to stage the shot? Or are were your lights on some crazy inter-room flip-flop?

Also, what nutes do you use? Can you design my grow room?(I don't have time to read your threads). Where do you get your buckets?
Just kidding.

Keep it real holmes

(I'da PM'd but not enough posts on this acct)

J

januaryfirst

Is there anywhere that jacked talked about how he feeds the coco? I see the feeding schedule for the UCs, and know that question has been asked a million times, but was not sure about the coco. Trying it for the first time and want to make it a success.

SAMCRO

SAMCRO

Jack is busy running the show. Theres no busted with somebody like Jack.
It's a legal grow! Plus I dont think the farmers on here like to talk about shit like that on here.

jyip

jyip

how bout some new pics n a update there ole jack-oo-roo...sick lookin grow man!!

B

Bud Head

What happened to Jack

Wow, These Jack threads are very interesting. I was just wondering if this is how you end your threads? I for one am really curious how that grow finished.

S

stats

another amazing show Jack! what do you prefer? vertical, horizontal or adjust o wing lighting for the UC system? thanks

D

darkcloudy

Wish you'd continue to update, always learning and just awe-inspiring in your threads Jack.

Top Bottom