jagermeister marijuana strain

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
ill try and grab a few pics later. all i know is its from cali or colorado and got soem kinda kush in it. maybe blackberry kush renamed?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Does the cut you have have super long petioles?

i dont have the cut some of it made it out myway and its pretty good. one them things it may be way differnt when grown indoors? this looks to be really nice outdoor or at least greenhouse, it can be passed off

YaaMon

YaaMon

Nice man, it's a popular outdoor strain in my area. Guess it's been around for awhile, I was told recently it was a Hindu Kush cross. If you have any bud shots I'd love to see 'em, i don't know anything about this strain except for what I just wrote. Sounds like a good one though.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Wat up Kid...

I was growing a cut of Blackberry Kush that smelled straight up Black Licorice even in veg...uber frosty..and purple to boot almost black. It was strong but a different high...Punch you in the face right off the bat..but gone quick like 45 minutes...with a hard come down

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Wat up Kid...

I was growing a cut of Blackberry Kush that smelled straight up Black Licorice even in veg...uber frosty..and purple to boot almost black. It was strong but a different high...Punch you in the face right off the bat..but gone quick like 45 minutes...with a hard come down

that kinda seems like this and i was even thinking it may be blackberry renamed. it has a kushy smell in the backround almost like bubba but the nugs look more ogish. it went so quick i wasnt able to grab any pics. we just had soem blackberry coem through it has bigger buds and more of a berry/blueberry smell to hear then the jager. jager is more like a sambuca/jager smell

P

PurpleSticky

My current flowering Barney's Farm Vanilla Kush smells like black licorice and maybe a little jager-ish.

It tripled it's height going into flowering, and has really spacey internodes. I haven't had a chance to smoke it yet, this is my first run.

I'm sure there are better options out there.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yep..this grew out very kushy. I described this cut I had as being closer to Ouzo the liqour...only cuz that's what I have tried. The buds were huge and more OG like. This cut did not have any berry smell to it IMHO...making me curious now. I was growing this cut when I first tried coco and stressed it slightly...so I got some S1's and a few crosses from it. It turns out it was stable plant...Coco and I did not get along very well...lol...just been holding the seeds.

YaaMon

YaaMon

She's an odd one, excited to see what she turns into
IMG 20130125 085654
IMG 20130125 085718
IMG 20130125 085740

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah i have spoken with the guy again he says its jager og, so it might not be named jagermister. but this last batch was nige man and the nug shape is defintly more on the og side of things. and it may even be from the oregon area

Top Bottom