jagermeister marijuana strain

• Thread starter xX Kid Twist Xx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Stallatik

It's grown in Oregon outdoors mostly, Diamond Cutter and a small amount of it is grown indoors. Mostly purp esp. If harvested from the right part of the outdoor plants can be black as well. A great bag of some cool aromatically different herb. But Oregon is the spot no longer Calì.

Fully Melted

Fully Melted

I bought a gram of Jeager in Astoria, Oregon. It was indoor grown, still smell and tasted the similar but no purple like the outdoor. I have clones if you are near Southern Oregon

Hey Frebo, I am SUPER interested in coming up to you and grabbing a clone of the Jaeger. I would reimburse you fo the time nicely, and I can bring you some genetics that I have in my mother room. I have some pretty interesting stuff IMO

Please let me know as I will drop everything to come up there (I'm in California), I'd like to run it outdoors this season.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Here's a couple of pic's of the jaeger I just received. I is very good weed.
20160524 153128
20160524 153152

O

Old River

I bought a gram of Jeager in Astoria, Oregon. It was indoor grown, still smell and tasted the similar but no purple like the outdoor. I have clones if you are near Southern Oregon
I'm in Medford. May be interested in some clones. Contact me.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Lived in grants pass,or (s oregon) for a while. It is jager og not Jagermeister.
I grew it outdoors and indoors. The story I heard is that is just the Hindu Kush genetics and it is the licorice phenotype. super protected strain.You won't find it many places other than Josephine County.Grows wonderfully outdoors. Big giant Colas. Not the most beautiful in jar appeal. Unless you like giant nugs.Inside it tends to herm up easy and becoming alittle fluffy.

The high is heavy Indica. Very good medicinal for MS, pain, any type of neurological pain, insomnia. And a very good recreational strain for getting couch locked and chilling out.

This girl has been around for a long time. Might as well be blue dream. Huge yields of shit I wont smoke... If you are crazy for low effect buds that taste like anise, awesome. Far, far, far cry from being even "good" though. Most every example you will see is pushed to the max and just garbage.

frebo

frebo

This girl has been around for a long time. Might as well be blue dream. Huge yields of shit I wont smoke... If you are crazy for low effect buds that taste like anise, awesome. Far, far, far cry from being even "good" though. Most every example you will see is pushed to the max and just garbage.
Must be a matter of taste or you didn't get the real Purple Hindu Kush, Paul. Everyone else on here has loved that taste. It is one of the easiest strain to trim also. Comparing it to Blue Dream is just laughable. % of THC is not always a great indicator for effects. I have a friend that has a " Cove Kush" that tested 35% THC and doesn't feel any stronger than an 18% weed.

401redrum

401redrum

One of my personal favs :))
I've paid attitude 1000s at this point and this strain is up there w the best of them, I'll post pics if wanted

Natural

Natural

One of my personal favs :))
I've paid attitude 1000s at this point and this strain is up there w the best of them, I'll post pics if wanted
DSC 1142

I got some of this recently from OR..some outdoor but done right. Smell is incredible like new car deodorizer and black licorice..buzz reminds me of a chemdog hybrid all the way. I'm glad I got to try it.

frebo

frebo

View attachment 645383

I got some of this recently from OR..some outdoor but done right. Smell is incredible like new car deodorizer and black licorice..buzz reminds me of a chemdog hybrid all the way. I'm glad I got to try it.

You will see a lot more because everyone I know growing in southern Oregon has at least one plant. In my big pots I am getting about 2 lbs. more per plant. The top buds are like 3 to 4" in diameter wet and up to 2' long.

401redrum

401redrum

unlike some of my other purpling strains which have green flowers and purplish leaves, this one has mainly only purple flower bracts/calyxs, not stems or leafs. Actually most of my leaves stayed green or turned yellow. the color purple this strain calyxs radiate is deep but not dark per-say, as you can see and is really beautiful in person, which is also unlike many of the other aforementioned "purple" strains Ive grow/n that have a deeper and darker hue; which under some lights can seem black/brown ish

the smell is out of this world, anise yes, but something else perfumy in such a pugent way really sets the overtone. its truly hard to put my finger on exactly and honestly some of the phrases and words ive heard others describe it as sound unappealing but were said "in a good way" with a smile from ear to ear

....a friend has a canna dx testing machine idk how exactly accurate they are but its a start on breaking down the terpene/flavonoid profile... ill see if i can visit him soon and post results possibly.

ps im also fortunate to have found this strain all the way over here in Rhode Island :)

Bigpicjgr
Jgrcloseup
Jgrflowerbract
Natural

Natural

You will see a lot more because everyone I know growing in southern Oregon has at least one plant. In my big pots I am getting about 2 lbs. more per plant. The top buds are like 3 to 4" in diameter wet and up to 2' long.
sounds like a monster. It musta been sum dep..I think it was said but I forgot. Came with some purps and gamechanger. The purps was real dank..juicy berry and a nice comet type floor cleaner taste

sun

sun

picked up some of this @ pipe dreams Lincoln city ore.Great taste , and nice color .

H

Honesttoker

does anyone know what makes up this strain. it kinda smells like jager and kush. maybe a bubba or pure kush cross? its dense with a great high, purple leafs on it.

I just bought 2 grams of Jager/ Hindu Kush and it has the gnarliest sweet licorice smell.
I haven't been this couchlocked in years.. Too bad this was grown synthetically. Id love to see it in living soil.

Snapshot 20170125 1

Latest posts

Top Bottom