Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Curious to know what others do with their “runts”... all of these with the exception of one were were popped at the same time and I realize there are a few different strains here that move at different paces...Everything else growing fast enough to be topped by now except this one guy. Seems wrong to just throw it away though...
BAAF319E C39F 4826 8468 FB0749AC4897
6D7C93B0 2111 44A1 B690 0EC4A244922B

Ps: don’t mind my mini apocolypse garden... I have way too much fuckin time on my hands

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Curious to know what others do with their “runts”... all of these with the exception of one were were popped at the same time and I realize there are a few different strains here that move at different paces...Everything else growing fast enough to be topped by now except this one guy. Seems wrong to just throw it away though...View attachment 957041View attachment 957042

Ps: don’t mind my mini apocolypse garden... I have way too much fuckin time on my hands

I have always grown every plant to finish. Some runts take off and fet impressive. Some dont. I just cant seem to want to kill them. I did have 3 i culled once because of problems when i grew in my cold basement but they were recovering but it was faster to start new seeds they had gotten so sick and overwatered. I didn't realize that my open basement would get into the 40’s in winter when i bought this house.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have always grown every plant to finish. Some runts take off and fet impressive. Some dont. I just cant seem to want to kill them. I did have 3 i culled once because of problems when i grew in my cold basement but they were recovering but it was faster to start new seeds they had gotten so sick and overwatered. I didn't realize that my open basement would get into the 40’s in winter when i bought this house.

4 of these are 9Tailedfox From Ghost Genetics, and I cant find much about them other than they are not feminized. Space is going to become an issue so maybe it will sort itself out.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just some small updates. Trellis nettingcane in. It was much larger than I thought it was going to be so I cut into sections. I’m not sure if the elastic is going to be a good or a bad thing yet.
Today is a week after flip, and the lemon haze and sour diesel are just about as tall as my first. I have backed off nutrients this week on the two new girls besides Sensizym and silica and they look like they are doing well to me.
F2C0FB38 CAB8 4E80 BF84 29B9E8C26095

veg is chugging along well. This first gorilla candy continues to impress me. It is outgrowing everything including another of the same strain growing right next to it. it is really like its outgrowing even itself lol...I am considering topping again now, but I dont think I want it EVEN bigger... space is an issue but I would really like to push this plant to see what I can get out of her...
64178149 ECE0 4C4F 9A9A 51298DAE7D7E
00C8B673 DBB7 4254 8893 8BB72DF711E7
4DF649C5 888A 4B4D 8764 3F578F722E56

the cataract kush is coming back nicely after I topped it this week. I think I will let her fill out and throw her into flower as soon as my new quantum board shows up
1AF8B736 C4C4 480E 83AC 80E8C9E18701

I think I may of successfully cloned the lemon haze. This is the Sixth day since I cut her. I was just messing around but I think I will let her go if she survives
6E1A01BD ACD6 43BA 99F4 7BB8327A3DE6

Last edited:
the rrock

the rrock

This bullshit right here is why I decided to grow my own medicine. 50 dollars an 1/8 for shake, and they have the balls to advertise it. It just keeps getting worse.
and they have a knockoff of gorilla bomb(bomb seeds-gg4x thc bomb) which is a great strain IMO
what is your gorilla candy composed of?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
New quantum board just showed up so my guess is I will be in my closet for the next 8 hours or so figuring out lighting angles like the nerd I am. Couple of cool differences in these new boards... the new connectors are really nice. They fit nice and snug, this would of made life SOOO much easier if my first set had them too. Also the dimmer switch is quite handy as well. These were 222 shipped , compared to kingbrites 160... @MIGrampaUSA

E742C517 5112 4F8B 8B93 A21C0F79D884
Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
and they have a knockoff of gorilla bomb(bomb seeds-gg4x thc bomb) which is a great strain IMO
what is your gorilla candy composed of?

Thats the best dispensary in Florida too IMO... The others are not even worth wasting my breath... This Gorilla Candy is GG #4 x Papas Candy

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Veg coming back strong after I topped last week. Started LST in most of the little guys and I defoliated the Cataract Kush a couple days ago too. Now that the new light. is here I am going to fill her out till the end of the week and flip... I have space for one more in the closet... The clone is definately alive so I am happy about that, I am a big fan of Lemon Haze, and I will take my time and let this girl get nice and thicccccc

9551E447 0B6A 4978 9E07 BD32CA92D322
6BD7A5F3 9A0A 4E08 B2E1 F1080E7D2E3F
Last edited:
Moshmen

Moshmen

I never could understand how people could work sooooo hard for months and months and then cut their buds premature.... well i just ran out of weed in this fuckin quarantine and im starting to understand... Not even babies are safe right now ... jesus take the wheel
Just rushed a dry to get some smoke ! Lmao jarred the rest hope I can let it go at least couple3 weeks for cure but ya know it’s still better than a $200 black market bag or even a legal med bag is more! Lol
My lights got here today urs comin?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Same here I grow everything out worse can happen is I make wax out of it or give it away ! I usually learn something from the fucked up ones

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just rushed a dry to get some smoke ! Lmao jarred the rest hope I can let it go at least couple3 weeks for cure but ya know it’s still better than a $200 black market bag or even a legal med bag is more! Lol
My lights got here today urs comin?

@Moshmen yea buddy... some pretty cool updates too... I posted a pic a few posts up.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Some flower updates a week later... Were just ending week 6. I have room for one more plant in the closet because they are all 5 gallon bags. I have already started to switch over to 2/3 gallons for the next run, not sure which is going to work out better yet. Before I do that, I need to figure out a way to mount my lights where I can sleep at night. I ordered a couple hammock hook kits from amazon that I can mount to my ceiling.. I think I may just be a bit traumatized from my first mishab lol... All the greenleaf nutrients will be here in the next day or so (megacrop/sweet candy/bud explosion. Thats 3 products to my 12 with advanced.. And I think greenleaf is even more comprehensive... Only time will tell.. For now though, I am happy with the way this is turning out. I would also be interested in some more air flow solutions... I can mount the 16 inch oscilating fan I have now and take it off the base, but I feel like there is probably a better way that someone has already killed themselves figuring out... suggestions welcome.. I really need to maximize every inch here.

IMG 1615
IMG 1643
IMG 1645
IMG 1639
IMG 1649

Moshmen

Moshmen

Finally got my hands on some nug decent enough to make some rosin... life is good right now
Nice! On ur way to being self sufficient! It’s a good feeling huh ? Lol much rather worry about my light showin up and workin than my weed guy showin up ! Lol

What about the new light ? Up yet?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Nice! On ur way to being self sufficient! It’s a good feeling huh ? Lol much rather worry about my light showin up and workin than my weed guy showin up ! Lol

What about the new light ? Up yet?

Yeaaaa fuckkkk the weed guy... mines a real prick too... new light is up... I have some hammock hooks on the way to mount them from the ceiling.. right now I am using a tent frame to hang all the lights from. As soon as they get here it opens up enough space for me to flip this Cataract Kush (La Confidential x OG Kush) that I have been cookin... This one is supposedly a pretty looking strain and 99% indica. I cant wait for the rosin out of this.. I can already see purple coming out in the stems and she STINKS... Im excited

IMG 1666
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just here to vent today... just finished my medical teleconference for my mmj card and the doctor informs me I need another cash payment and appointment before he writes my prescription. Mind you, I have seen him 3 times now have paid 450 dollars cash and carry a valid prescription from another state. Seriously. What. The. Fuck. If I was still prescribed opiates it wouldn’t be this fucking hard. After everything We see about the dangers of opiate based medications, the system is clearly forcing people down that path. I have exhausted every legal avenue. I don’t know what else I am supposed to do. Why should I have to resort to crime to get medicine? There was nothing stopping this doctor from writing a prescription today other than greed.

Anyways.... still waiting on the green leaf nutrients (bud explosion, megacrop, and sweet candy) but some stuff showed yesterday. I have been dosing chitosan for a couple weeks now, I got some salicylic acid and will combine the two as it supposedly acts as a catalyst into a foliar spray...those are the two main ingredients of advanced nutrients bud factor x... I also got a small dose of bud igniter .... it’s supposed to induce flowering... I am not a believer in gimmicky things but my plants have been in flower for 12 days now and this morning was the first show of pistils after a dose last night...: no way to say if it helped or not because I am too far along. I try again with the cataract kush in a few days...

08D6C648 E3E6 4FF5 A493 9D4000264134
Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom