Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

You need a new doctor. When he loses enough paying customers, he'll change his tune.

Reactions: Ina
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
You need a new doctor. When he loses enough paying customers, he'll change his tune.
Not that easy. Most docs have months long waiting lists. Im also already committed. Cash is tight, and im only 170 bucks away from the card now.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Curious to know what others do with their “runts”... all of these with the exception of one were were popped at the same time and I realize there are a few different strains here that move at different paces...Everything else growing fast enough to be topped by now except this one guy. Seems wrong to just throw it away though...View attachment 957041View attachment 957042

Ps: don’t mind my mini apocolypse garden... I have way too much fuckin time on my hands
I grow mine out as well if I have space. This is a Bubba Kush runt I finished.

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I have always grown every plant to finish. Some runts take off and fet impressive. Some dont. I just cant seem to want to kill them. I did have 3 i culled once because of problems when i grew in my cold basement but they were recovering but it was faster to start new seeds they had gotten so sick and overwatered. I didn't realize that my open basement would get into the 40’s in winter when i bought this house.
I have a Galiano Candy I revegged a clone it must be close to 4" tall now, when I transplanted it out of the solo cup a month ago it was root bound and 2" tall. it must be 2 months old the small one is older than the tall one by about a month....That's a runt.

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I have a Galiano Candy I revegged a clone it must be close to 4" tall now, when I transplanted it out of the solo cup a month ago it was root bound and 2" tall. it must be 2 months old the small one is older than the tall one by about a month....That's a runt.

She seems to be keeping up now, i topped it, and gonna let her go... Fan leaves look a bit strange though...Space is at a premium so its def not gonna be my first choice to put into the flower room.
BBA50329 9AF1 4DD4 ABF6 81BF35DACF23

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just curious if anyone has any input into what I am looking at here. I noticed a swollen calyx, and since I am on the lookout for herms I decided to pluck it off... this was the second one I found on the other side of the plant, the first I squeezed it and it looked like something shot out of it, not sure... Just trying to be as detailed as possible....Firstly this was bag seed to start. Secondly, I stressed the big time plant when the lighting fell down, and I also intentionally send stress hormones by dosing chitosan. There was also a timer failure last week for about 2 hours into the night cycle. There are about a million and one threads about all of this... most of them with immense speculation. I dont sell my medicine, and if a seed came about I would honestly probably just germinate it LOL...I wouldnt really be at all surprised if she did herm, but I cannot find any "nanners" even tucked into the buds.... Am I over analyzing or should I be paying attention to these?

423E839D 8544 43E0 BF38 8D5E380ACDB6   Copy
D4D775A4 E7B5 465D B2B0 E2F095222BF7   Copy
D5A6FA53 ABA6 40DD A183 17FABE90424F   Copy
Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I just went through all the buds inside and out pretty much and was able to find one more..

Calyx
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

All buds are formed of swollen *calyx (*not sure what the plural is of calyx is, calyxes maybe?) That doesn't look like a seed, although you might find some small white seeds here & there if it was as stressed as you mentioned

Do not manhandle your buds for best best! Good luck

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Ahhh. Much better... Now I have room to flower the cataract kush so I will flip tonight..I think I am going to start phasing to 3 gallon bags after these finish... looks like I will able to get 8 plants in here 4x4 if I switch to 3’s... today starts week two for the Sour Diesel and Lemon Haze...

197B6812 413C 4646 99A6 01A9BFFC20E1
07584D0B 4038 4ECC 9A75 A0DFF247D10C
47D2DC14 3361 4F01 AE60 558D640A3C5F
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
All buds are formed of swollen *calyx (*not sure what the plural is of calyx is, calyxes maybe?) That doesn't look like a seed, although you might find some small white seeds here & there if it was as stressed as you mentioned

Do not manhandle your buds for best best! Good luck

Thank you. After reading about 1000 swollen calyx threads and as many more articles, I’m not too worried. I think it may just be one of those things where I am staring at them too long lol...

whitexcloud

whitexcloud

Ahhh. Much better... Now I have room to flower the cataract kush so I will flip tonight..I think I am going to start phasing to 3 gallon bags after these finish... looks like I will able to get 8 plants in here 4x4 if I switch to 3’s... today starts week two for the Sour Diesel and Lemon Haze...
What lights are you using in this?

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Have you done a full run on this system yet?
I am approaching the end of my first run.. But I am constantly adding to the setup, because I couldnt financially swing it all in one purchase so technically this "system" is only a day old

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
The sweet candy and flawless finish showed up today, bud explosion and mega crop are late... nbd tho I am going to take the transition slow... probably give some sweet candy to the sour diesel , lemon haze, and cataract kush... I just have this feeling my oldest gal is going to start throwing herms so I think I’m gonna start flushing Sooner rather than later...I dont think it’s the best idea to give a flavor enhancer this close to harvest anyways...

280D5588 965A 4318 B54D BB1A9CA3B96B
87742EA8 7A9C 4F7F B061 241C54DA3140
cannabi

cannabi

This bullshit right here is why I decided to grow my own medicine. 50 dollars an 1/8 for shake, and they have the balls to advertise it. It just keeps getting worse.
how much worse could it get? they knew it was shit and named it such "swaggy doob" lol i'm never smoking something named that.
Also the ladies look great! i love the christmas tree structure.

Top Bottom