Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Here’s some of the 74 micron bubble under the microscope.. looks to have a bit of plant material still... I wonder if this was because of the quality of the bag? Still pretty good though, really nice sativa head high that I love so much. Yield wasn’t the best but I’m sure that will come with a few runs
View attachment 967397
View attachment 967398
I ordered these, they should work for hash & rosin pretty well, thinking maybe I should've gone with smaller ones lol
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P7UKJUY/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_G-xQEbDQE04GG

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I ordered these, they should work for hash & rosin pretty well, thinking maybe I should've gone with smaller ones lol

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00P7UKJUY/ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_G-xQEbDQE04GG
Btw I’m using the same ones from amazon... couple more thoughts.... here’s the pull from the 25 micron bag... I had to hang it and let it drain over night... I would bet with the five gallon you would drain a lot faster... I don’t know if it’s the strain or not but this was Really the only bag that I was impressed with the pull... I don’t know if that’s just because they are cheap??? Vivosun usually has decent stuff
E2AAD31D CF98 4B61 B0E7 256CB8223D34

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
if you dont have a hulu suscription, I highly suggest the free trial for this whole series, but this episode in particular struck me for a few different reasons... This is good stuff. Vice still has some good stuff from time to time.

• EPISODE 6
    Reefer Rehab
    Krishna visits an unaccredited detox facility in the backwoods of Maine, where former addicts are trying to get current addicts clean by smoking and eating massive amounts of weed.

DreamsOfDiesel

DreamsOfDiesel

Btw I’m using the same ones from amazon... couple more thoughts.... here’s the pull from the 25 micron bag... I had to hang it and let it drain over night... I would bet with the five gallon you would drain a lot faster... I don’t know if it’s the strain or not but this was Really the only bag that I was impressed with the pull... I don’t know if that’s just because they are cheap??? Vivosun usually has decent stuff View attachment 967445
I'm concentrating on old chem/diesel stuff in my "collection" & I have high hopes for them being good hash/rosin strains since they're extremely frosty & highly potent in general.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I'm concentrating on old chem/diesel stuff in my "collection" & I have high hopes for them being good hash/rosin strains since they're extremely frosty & highly potent in general.
Im a big fan, my biggest plant right now is a Sensi Sour Diesel x Afghan... doesnt really get much better for hash imo... My lemon shining silver haze is what I am going to press into Rosin...

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
This will be first go with the bubble bags. I bought the Bubble Bag Dudes 4 bag set bags because it looked like it came with the 5 gallon bucket...I should have known better but after ordering then reading the fine print the 5 gal bucket is only for demo purposes. Buckets are around $5 new so I thought sure wtf I'll get the kit with the bucket.....not.🤨🤨

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
This will be first go with the bubble bags. I bought the Bubble Bag Dudes 4 bag set bags because it looked like it came with the 5 gallon bucket...I should have known better but after ordering then reading the fine print the 5 gal bucket is only for demo purposes. Buckets are around $5 new so I thought sure wtf I'll get the kit with the bucket.....not.🤨🤨

how much was your kit? I bet his are probably fine tuned a little better

edit: ahh I see them.. They have an all mesh kit for 50 bucks... this looks like the way to go
https://www.amazon.com/BUBBLEBAGDUD...d=1&keywords=bubble+bag&qid=1588201895&sr=8-5

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Some updates from the flower room... I Added my 6th plant to flower, my 9tailedfox from ghost genetics... supposed to have some really pretty purple phenos, so I guess we shall see...

I am impressed by the stacking on the Lemon Haze... trichromes are present already also...
D2897FE5 067F 422F 80D5 825E6B7E48F6
9BB7A612 ABE0 474B 8AD7 A84D5F1BC425

The Sour Diesel is not as compact, but she sure does look like she’s bracing herself for something... these stems are thicc all the way to the top. Its kinda like when you see a women with nice big hips, and you get that primal urge, because you know what she was built for....She’s a good 4 foot tall now...

C1DE9778 93EF 4E38 AF0D 4D6365682191
39332BC4 54F0 47EE AE5E B4CD7A7E84B1

9808CD77 FFB1 4B57 9158 FFB2CC397E81

The cataract kush is showing flower now.... I ran bud ignitor from day one of flip, and I didn’t see any faster pistil production, if it was going to make an impact, I would of guessed this would of been it, but I am pretty confident saying the bud ignitor is BS, but I’m probably the last one to that party...

DBF6E5E9 7319 41BB 993D 51125FC28684

3849093E 0D48 4BC4 840C ABD47166CBD4

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I would hang them all overhead with the 2 different types in a sort of checkerboard pattern to mix the spectrums.
ya that may be the way to go here... before lights off tonight I have noticed everybody is starting to gravitate towards the middle where thiere is a higher concentration of light... could cause some traffic jams later on. just a little tricky to get it where it will hang right... I dont want to tie everything together because I have the ability to raise in 4 sections right now... gonna need some more hanging brackets...

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
I made the decision last night to start flowering everything in my 3x3 as well... I am ready to move out of state to somewhere with a little more room to breathe so a perpetual isn’t really needed here... This does a couple of things for me. I can start to experiment with some 12/12 from seed on the new stuff that popped this week, and I can get a better idea of what these Ghost Geneitcs are made of. Have 4 9tailfox that have some beautiful phenos on Instagram...I do have a suspicion of this one plant being male though simply because of the structure. I realize that they can vary but could some of the more experienced guys chime in here? Doesnt the male structure tend to be tall and lanky like this in order to be able to spread pollen?

These are the same strain planted and topped all at the same time.
E5DB4A28 96B8 4E10 BB22 C9200C8A43F9

This is the first batch that’s left over after the hash... it did turn up with a few seeds but maybe 6-7 from the whole plant... honestly if that happened on every harvest I don’t know if I would be that upset. There were more seeds in the ounce I bought that this bag seed came from.
3A6CF6B7 EB84 411F ABAB 88435C65374B

Last edited:
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Another week down. Im starting to get excited about this Sour Diesel. It may not be stacking like the lemon haze but this plant is big. I decided to try and tie her main colas back to the wall to get some more penetration to the lower bud sites. If all goes well she should have a decent yield.

0CAA2731 547F 4098 8E23 5036AA068DCE
0E5E2D50 6923 4197 929B E1413309FA13
9C760FE9 9A59 4676 A1F8 6C1A0BBF2F24

Top Bottom