Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Responding well to the first feeding. I backed off the nutes in this first week and just ran enzymes... had a bit of a nutrient excess the last time I introduced them. Also yes there is a plant back there in that left corner. It’s that pesky NL Auto

72EACF0A 14EA 4480 B61F C2F27CCD207E

Strawberry Cheesecake “Limited Edition Auto” forgot that it’s supposed to grow 2 sets of leaves.
...That’s it I’m convinced Autos are just retarded. Hence the "special"

85D8FED0 52EB 42AA 9223 199B674BDC70

The “Mario” Pheno is holding up well.. gonna try and cure this into hardwood when I harvest...
1867B9EB C746 4289 A693 C831C87CFD0F

Last edited:
sambapati

sambapati

Day 3 of flower cycle on the Lemon Haze and Sour Diesel, did some defoliation. Dosed Chitosan. From what I have read about it, I figured now would be a good time. Mixed 5g into half gallon.

View attachment 955704

View attachment 955705

I also think i am beginning to develop emotional attachment to this Lemon haze particularly. I tried not to hurt her. LOL
Probably OK to love your plant -- it will love you back. If you put it on a leash and walk it around the block the neighbors may think you're a bit 'off'.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just a quick update from my neck of the woods... Seven weeks on the sour diesel and lemon haze. The sour diesel all the way to the left did get a bit out of control before I supercropped her. Thats why she has the four main colas that are so much larger than the rest of her underneath. Everything else is much more uniform. 6 weeks on the cataract kush. 5 on the gorilla candy and 9tailedfox so not much showing yet on that front, but the cataract kush is stacking really nicely, I need some sleep meds so she will be a welcomed harvest. Shes almost grey, similar to OG Kush. I did wind up supercropping the gorilla candy in the closet, and pretty much everything except the clone in the 3x3

I AM ON A MISSION ... This fucking tent holds moisture like a sob, and I am seeing some PM on the side of the sides of the bags, which is obv normal, but It has crept into my soil a couple of times. Its so crazy how two environments so close to each other can be so different. The closet does admittedly have better airflow, but I am not slacking in the tent either. I have a 16 inch oscilating fan without a base at the top, and a 6 inch vivosun intake fan...and a clip on running just to push warm moist air out the top... My flaps are also open down below. Less water it is. I dont want to short change my plants tho...

Edit: Make sure your volume isn’t on max lol

12C116AB BA42 4F8C ACB8 B983CEBB573D

If the tent looks a bit empty from last time, I had to cull 4 males from the 9tailedfox... the 2 that did survive are def different phenos but both are promising. One is in the closet, and one is in the tent (front right) The back left is Gorilla candy there is also one of those in the closet as well, so I am curious to see who wins the battle of the LEDS. I think I know the answer to that one. And now that mars is gone, I dont have to worry about them blessing my inbox with blessings LMAO 👽
1A154E31 EFAF 430C AEC4 1A262E50471C

I think I mentioned I repotted the northern lights auto into straight peat and perlite because she was being a picky bitch. which looks like it may be coming back. She also vegged for six weeks, (didnt flower until I flipped) and clearly so much smaller than everything else. That will be the end of autos for me, well unless this Strawberry Cheescake blows me away. Which reminds me, one of the SBC autos seedlings looks great, and one is still a bit "special"... The Wedding Gelato (Wedding Cake x Gelato 33) is looking good as well. I popped 1 Watermelon Zkittles, and its straight up FUGLY tho...But I love her just the same. I decided not to go 12/12 on the Wedding Gelato, I got one seed from across the pond at Royal Queen, and I want to try and max her out.

EBBB74F0 8DE6 4245 9C56 70421A9B9270

Next time I’m on here bitching about money... remind me that I do shit like this.... fuck it she sure is shiny

4499028A AA36 418F BAB4 43E3F6802C68

A76C17A2 3C55 44C7 BE67 1436E95B7673

This is a clone of the lemon shining silver haze. She is under very close scrutiny tho because her mom Hermed out on me. I think I caught it tho. They grew in such a uniform manner I was able to guess where they would be on the next cola over... or so I think ps @Aqua Man that’s why shit is so clean down there LMAO

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Just a quick update from my neck of the woods... Six weeks on the sour diesel and lemon haze, 5 weeks on the cataract kush. 4 on the gorilla candy and 9tailedfox so not much showing yet but the cataract kush is stacking really nicely. I need some sleep meds so she will be a welcomed harvest. Shes almost grey similar to OG Kush

Edit: max sure your volume isn’t on max lol

View attachment 971984
Sexy.. and nicely cleaned up.. did @Dirtbag get his hands in there?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

thanks buddy... definitely in spirit.. u know im always creepin for tricks over there. Come to think of it, theres a few others with their hands in this garden.
Hell my grows consist of purely stolen and pillaged information and techniques. All poached in principle or by practice. The internet is a great source of information if you can sift through the BS. It brings us all together helping our grows.

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

I AM ON A MISSION ... This fucking tent holds moisture like a sob, and I am seeing some PM on the side of the sides of the bags, which is obv normal, but It has crept into my soil a couple of times. Its so crazy how two environments so close to each other can be so different. The closet does admittedly have better airflow, but I am not slacking in the tent either. I have a 16 inch oscilating fan without a base at the top, and a 6 inch vivosun intake fan...and a clip on running just to push warm moist air out the top... My flaps are also open down below. Less water it is. I dont want to short change my plants tho...
Just throwing this out there, you may have to start defoliating in the tent to keep the humidity down. Taking those big fans CAN drop your humidity 10% over night. I had same issue minus the pm and got a drop from 65/70 humidity down to 50/55 just from defoliation.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Just throwing this out there, you may have to start defoliating in the tent to keep the humidity down. Taking those big fans CAN drop your humidity 10% over night. I had same issue minus the pm and got a drop from 65/70 humidity down to 50/55 just from defoliation.

Sure, transpiration is definitely a factor. I am hoping the 4 males i culled this week will cut back on the humidity. It’s back in check now I just had to tinker a bit with directional airflow

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Sure, transpiration is definitely a factor. I am hoping the 4 males i culled this week will cut back on the humidity. It’s back in check now I just had to tinker a bit with directional airflow
Tip with humidity.. its relative.

If the humidity is spiking when the lights go out like many small space grows. Use a heater over night and keep the temps the same.

The reason the humidity spikes is because RH is relative to temp and as the temps drops the humidity goes up because cooler air holds less moisture

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Tip with humidity.. its relative.

If the humidity is spiking when the lights go out like many small space grows. Use a heater over night and keep the temps the same.

The reason the humidity spikes is because RH is relative to temp and as the temps drops the humidity goes up because cooler air holds less moisture
shit like this is why we keep you around @Aqua Man ... I move to fast sometimes, and I didnt grasp this concept for some reason.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
So I am as bored as everyone else and decided to do a DIY LED project. I refuse to make ANOTHER thread about it here though... Gonna use it for veg.. Spent hours going back and forth over spectrums with the owner of this ebay store. He was by far one of the most knowledgable people I have met when it comes to LEDS... That goes for my reefing stuff too...Another member recommended this guy over a month ago, and I should of listened to them back then. Shoutout @Jamie73 on the recommendation for ucandewit from ebay.... I have a XLG-240 H - AB driver on the way as well....

There was a thought process to this combination btw, its 8 panels total totaling roughly 400 diodes... he advised 2 3500k, instead of 2 4000k simply for a touch more red. He says he prefers the internodal spacing with this combo over others. I guess time will tell. But I feel good about it. I like the longer strips over the boards. He claims the spread is better as well.

4 - Sun Board 30mm x 400mm 6500k 96 Samsung LM301B LEDs 2 - Sun Board 30mm x 400mm 3500k 96 Samsung LM301B LEDs 2 - Sun Board 30mm x 400mm 96 Royal Blue 450nm LEDs 2 - 32" length 1/2" aluminum angle 1/16" 6 ft 18ga solid core wire screws for assembly dimmer switch and heatsinks

Last edited:
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

So I am as bored as everyone else and decided to do a DIY LED project. I refuse to make ANOTHER thread about it here though... Gonna use it for veg.. Spent hours going back and forth over spectrums with the owner of this ebay store. He was by far one of the most knowledgable people I have met when it comes to LEDS... That goes for my reefing stuff too...Another member recommended this guy over a month ago, and I should of listened to them back then. Shoutout @Jamie73 on the recommendation for ucandewit from ebay.... I have a XLG-240 H - AB driver on the way as well....

There was a thought process to this combination btw, its 8 panels total totaling roughly 400 diodes... he advised 2 3500k, over 2 4000k simply for a touch more red. He says he prefers the internodal spacing with this combo over others. I guess time will tell. But I feel good about it. I like the longer strips over the boards. He claims the spread is better as well.

4 - Sun Board 30mm x 400mm 6500k 96 Samsung LM301B LEDs 2 - Sun Board 30mm x 400mm 3500k 96 Samsung LM301B LEDs 2 - Sun Board 30mm x 400mm 96 Royal Blue 450nm LEDs 2 - 32" length 1/2" aluminum angle 1/16" 6 ft 18ga solid core wire screws for assembly dimmer switch and heatsinks

I'm all eyes bro

Moshmen

Moshmen

Hell my grows consist of purely stolen and pillaged information and techniques. All poached in principle or by practice. The internet is a great source of information if you can sift through the BS. It brings us all together helping our grows.
Been here ( the farm) about 6 months I mostly a lurker , lol, but hey my yield has doubled and quality definitely up! All from copyright infringement! Lmao
Old timer told me once , if ya wanna be successful find someone that has already done it, hop on and ride that train to success

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Been here ( the farm) about 6 months I mostly a lurker , lol, but hey my yield has doubled and quality definitely up! All from copyright infringement! Lmao
Old timer told me once , if ya wanna be successful find someone that has already done it, hop on and ride that train to success
Hey bro good to see ya. My Northern Lights auto has turned around and looking good so I named her Mosh... 🤷‍♂️

Good point tho...When my predecessors speak, I sure as hell listen.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Just catching up before work , here’s my strawberry cheesecake
Lookin good in that closet brother! Bet she’s smelling tasty too!

Top Bottom