Jags Smart Closet Submission

• Thread starter jaguarlax
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
Appreciate that bro. really... I was kind of shocked by the way the conversation turned too...thought I had a good read on it... I think thats why it bothered me so much. I dropped it yesterday, then woke up thinking about it this morning. Strange how the smallest things have the most profound effect on you. Don't know the dude, don't really care to know him. But he was very warm and welcoming when I signed up here and I try to pay attention to shit like that. Boy did I get that one wrong LOL....

Dude! That ain't "Small" You wore the cloth & stood your post so you could speak your peace, don't leave now. F*'em !!

There are those of us who appreciate your opinion and your service, even if others do not understand the values embodied by the flag under which they preach and in which they wrap themselves. I again say that not one of them has the stones to leave the USA and talk that same shit in public. It would be a very rude awaking for most of them.

Stay with us 😎 as you can see; you are not alone.... The Devil Dogs are in your corner !!

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
Rah!

At that point NOTHING matters except was my "bunkie" hit and which direction did it come from. We'll argue later.... maybe; if it wasn't our turn to pay. 🍻

My Dad did 30, I did 4, been around the world 4 times and I have spent the better part of 50 years trying to explain to people that racism & hate are hard to maintain when folks are yelling "die, yankee go home, Allahu Akbar .... ", and chunking chicom's in your hole/home. Some how they still don't get it.

Their piss-ant grievances are just that, when put into scale of the rest of the world in which we live It is all inteconnected!

Freedom ain't Free! Someone has to stand watch while they act a fool!

Ahh the good ol’ days. Here’s one for ya. Stole this out of a motel when I was stationed stateside in Norfolk for a bit. I have to say there are not many things that get me riled up anymore. But using the flag as a prop is just not cool in my book. If you do decide to use it in whatever crusade you think is important on that given day, I’m going to let you know how I feel about it, plain and simple. I don’t have to be pissed about it, because maybe they really DONT know. But my opinion is that they do... and that’s precisely why they do it.
9CBAC886 BDEA 4BBD 8DCC D887F7467C8F

Hidd3nGr0w

Hidd3nGr0w

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
But second our freedom has nothing to do with the military actions of our country for many decades. Thats all for profit under the guise of “helping” people.

Tell me about it. I struggle with the fact that I am perhaps a perpetrator. I was in Old Bridge High School in the cafeteria when the planes hit the Towers. We could see them across the bridge. The smoke lingered for days. It was in our eyes and our clothes stunk of it. I made the decision right then out of what I believe to be patriotism, and anger. I know that we did good things overseas. But I also know that we did very very bad things as a result of our blind rage. I can only imagine what the Vietnam guys experienced. We at least got parades when we came home. Thats whats SO scary about all this Gen. Flynn case. Alot of politicians from that era are fixing to be subpoenaed. The American public is about to get a crash course on what REALLY went down in Iraq and Afghanistan for all these years.

jaguarlax

jaguarlax

Supporter
When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness

This forum needs more of THIS... when in doubt drop knowledge.

AnselAdams

AnselAdams

Supporter
I need to say. First thanks for your service guys. I wanted to go into the air force and learn tech or to fly when i was a kid. I had congenital illness that disqualified me.

But second our freedom has nothing to do with the military actions of our country for many decades. Thats all for profit under the guise of “helping” people.

The "military" is a LOT more than boots-on-the-ground. On the pubic, large scale and recent history, i would generally agree.
However; the real work that is done to protect our freedom; most will never hear about, nor about those who do it. We will know only if they fail!

Last edited:
Top Bottom