Jam on it! V2

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BlitzedKreg

Beauty plants bud!

I'd really like to treat a blunt wrap like a piece of rye bread and slather that sticky goodness all over is!

Om nom nom nom! :p

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Beauty plants bud!

I'd really like to treat a blunt wrap like a piece of rye bread and slather that sticky goodness all over is!

Om nom nom nom! :p
Its funny you say that. Ive been on a little Rye bread kick lately. So flavorful. And my wife says this #4 pheno has a little bread doe/yeasty taste. A lil diferent on the palate and stoney for a tester.:)

B

BlitzedKreg

Newest elite clone-only strain: "og jam on rye"
U heard it here first!
Keep up the good work bud!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
Ogjam 10 19 12 2 1024x768
Ogjam 10 19 12 2 1 1024x768
Ogjam 10 19 12 2 2 1024x768
Ogjam 10 19 12 2 1024x768

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

BM you are all over the damn place with that fire. Killed it as usual. We need to sesh it up bro!

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
BM you are all over the damn place with that fire. Killed it as usual. We need to sesh it up bro!
Word up Kenny! Yeah man we can do that. I was thinking of taking some of my wares up to A Town to get tested. I've been knee deep in grow logs this past year and its been a lot of fun. Im finding many keepers. I think I need another spot if wanna pop any more new gear though lol.
Here's my stable of Keeper strains. Tahoe Alien, Wolverine Kush, GranDoggy Purps, Raw Diesel, LSD, Foam Mist and Im pretty sure to keep my OG Jam #5. She taste real nice.:) I've also got a line on some clones, Sour Ghost and Cataract.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
very nice job BM, hopefully one in there ya wanna keep. toked one of the frostier indy dom lookin plants myself fresh off the hang dry, had a very nice up body high, gave me the shakes while trimmin. cant wait to try um all:D

had one of those 2 headed monsters out in the field as well. never seen it on a plant before. definitly wierd, as there was a few colas on the plant that did it.

good luck with the tokes

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
very nice job BM, hopefully one in there ya wanna keep. toked one of the frostier indy dom lookin plants myself fresh off the hang dry, had a very nice up body high, gave me the shakes while trimmin. cant wait to try um all:D

had one of those 2 headed monsters out in the field as well. never seen it on a plant before. definitly wierd, as there was a few colas on the plant that did it.

good luck with the tokes
Hey Thanks CBF! Yeah that double headed plant is a little weird. But the smoke is killer. The first clones I took didnt root so I took a few more off it in flowering. They look so retarded but they rooted fast and are starting to throw some fresh new shoots. Very nice cross CBF. Im glad caught these on the relist. Ive got your Bubba Ghost too that Im waiting to pop. Thanks again!;)

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
All 4 of my phenos are very nice smoke. Ive been smokin on a lot of stuff lately so It took a minute to get back to the #3 jam in the jar. Well my buddy texts me and says Holy shit! So the next day I break it out and role a phatty. Holy shit was right! Real nice flavor with some great lung expansion. And straight lights you up! Makes your head all warm and fuzzy and with some nice body too. And the yeild was huge! Not huge nugs but a lot of nice solid ones. Top notch CBF!! I cant wait to try your OGjam v4 with the Tahoe. The passion you have shines through in your work.:D

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Nice flower pics, Bud. That shit is beautiful. Lots of frost and chunky nugs! I'm digging it for sure.

Latest posts

Top Bottom