Jammin on it with a late/early start

• Thread starter Bilber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bilber

Bilber

So the PulseOne monitor does not run on 5ghz or whatever number it is.....it runs off 2.4ghz or something......in other words, it won't work with my router......so.......

I've got a PulseOne monitor and Inkbird stuff, used....kinda.....I didn't plug any Inkbird stuff in......need it....pm me.....we'll figure it out.....if multiple respond, ummmm........

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
I appreciate you keeping me awake.....sometimes I do like to rush things....I drift off into, you know the land....they'll have at least a week to stay alive......but they better be ripenin real good or else.....😎
Hahahahh it's my bedtime. I totally tried to click your 😎 guy thinking logic added a new response emoji finally! 😆 🤣 😂 😹 😆 have a beautiful night bilber! I'm sure someone needs all those things and don't mind that you tried them once. Paying it forward is always awesome! 😃

Bilber

Bilber

Thank you 🐲! Yup.....I was hoping.....kind of why winning something sucks for me....I'm fuckin grateful as shit, but technology and I have our differences......

DYNOMYCO I could have used.....that's like Platinum! They are not sponsors any more....bummer...

Mrnicecrew seeds I guess I could have used......also not sponsors....

The light that I won, different story....although I wish it were 2 small ones instead......

Bilber

Bilber

I'm thinking this is too late in the game, but seem as though it's not 🚬able, I'll continue this treatment until I get the solos transplanted.....I sprayed the entire plant......I'll do Skywalker and Alien O.G.s....

20240516 095953

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
So the PulseOne monitor does not run on 5ghz or whatever number it is.....it runs off 2.4ghz or something......in other words, it won't work with my router......so.......

I've got a PulseOne monitor and Inkbird stuff, used....kinda.....I didn't plug any Inkbird stuff in......need it....pm me.....we'll figure it out.....if multiple respond, ummmm........
Not sure how techy you are but there are ways to get your router to fun both 5 and 2.4. I dont know if this applies to all routers or if the one you have just doesnt have that function, might be worth looking into if you did want to run that PulseOne : ) sorry if I missed something or you know for a fact your router wont do it. I just learned this about routers earlier this year hahaha.

Bilber

Bilber

Not sure how techy you are but there are ways to get your router to fun both 5 and 2.4. I dont know if this applies to all routers or if the one you have just doesnt have that function, might be worth looking into if you did want to run that PulseOne : ) sorry if I missed something or you know for a fact your router wont do it. I just learned this about routers earlier this year hahaha.
Thank you Bear.....yeah....I called spectrum and they changed that for me.....5 days 🗑 is enough for me.....I'm sure it is a simple fix, but I'm not finding it......sooooo

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Thank you Bear.....yeah....I called spectrum and they changed that for me.....5 days 🗑 is enough for me.....I'm sure it is a simple fix, but I'm not finding it......sooooo
You’re welcome Bilber! I messed with mine just enough to screw all my WiFi and whole internet up hahaha! My wife had to come in and fix it all! She was on the phone with internet people for an hour😂 they even talked her into the a cell phone for a home phone to lower our rate which ended up being a crock of shit sales tactic lol. I hear you though : )

Bilber

Bilber

You’re welcome Bilber! I messed with mine just enough to screw all my WiFi and whole internet up hahaha! My wife had to come in and fix it all! She was on the phone with internet people for an hour😂 they even talked her into the a cell phone for a home phone to lower our rate which ended up being a crock of shit sales tactic lol. I hear you though : )
Ha....the phone thing....haha.....I looked into it for about 30 seconds......it might be good, but for now, we're good.....

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Ha....the phone thing....haha.....I looked into it for about 30 seconds......it might be good, but for now, we're good.....
The dude straight up told her it was number switch of our number and then our rate would come down (total bullshit). Then the customer service had no clue what that dude was even talking about and would not refund the phone, so we went into town to a store front and they almost couldnt help us return it🙄 I just wanted In-n-out man! 😂

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
The dude straight up told her it was number switch of our number and then our rate would come down (total bullshit). Then the customer service had no clue what that dude was even talking about and would not refund the phone, so we went into town to a store front and they almost couldnt help us return it🙄 I just wanted In-n-out man! 😂
Thanks a lot. Now I also want in n out man. 😆

Bilber

Bilber

Be

Been having some campfires 🔥 myself And ur plants are looking beautiful and tasty
Thank you Suds! We love having bonfires.....and the boys want s'mores or the ice-cream cone s'mores......pretty much all it takes.....

Alien isn't the largest producer around, but so worth it.....I can usually keep her semi- contained, but not this time.....

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Thank you Suds! We love having bonfires.....and the boys want s'mores or the ice-cream cone s'mores......pretty much all it takes.....

Alien isn't the largest producer around, but so worth it.....I can usually keep her semi- contained, but not this time.....
Cant go wrong with s’mores!!

Top Bottom