Jaws Chem Soda Og#1 And #2

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

@FlyinJStable ;)
ok so lets see here i was incorrect on my tents they are 6*6 not 6*2 and my un topped girl is at 6*3 right now and my topped girl is at 5*6, the un topped girl has stretched about 17 inches in 12 days i hope shes about done with that.

2 45

getting to close for comfort HAHAHA:eek::eek::eek:............................

here is a pic of the topped alice and the topped chem soda og #2, remember it was not to long ago that the Alice was dorfing{sp} everything now she's has become the small one.

budding Alice in the front and the chem soda in the back.

4 plants are totally eating up my 5x5 tent's floor space!!.

peace;)

DC105

DC105

We have a mutual friend that speaks highly of you. @JAWS
@FlyinJStable I hear ya neighbor! Friday is suppose to be way down in the negs. I just got my sfv back in shape from last artic freeze we had.

Screenshot 2015 02 17 11 38 22
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

SHIT ! ! ! !
I am sorry try not to cuss too much hear but Popped Breakers last night in the flower room Hoppin for the best
44degrees

about 4 hrs of light and temp drop but hell yes the Chem Soda Buds are Blow-IN up like a balloon...
2 16 2015 UD 8

Please send the good Vibes to the Stable room
Peace FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

SHIT ! ! ! !
I am sorry try not to cuss too much hear but Popped Breakers last night in the flower room Hoppin for the best
View attachment 487251
about 4 hrs of light and temp drop but hell yes the Chem Soda Buds are Blow-IN up like a balloon...
View attachment 487252
Please send the good Vibes to the Stable room
Peace FlyJ

vibes sent brother but i think you will be fine!!!.

ahh blowing up like balloons i like the sounds of that for-sure, they look like there going to fill there branches and i really really like seeing that.

we still solid on the genetics???.

awesome:)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
U certainly got that chemsoda dialed in ...like ya left the window open and all that snow came in ...great job boys ...

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

I snuck up took a peek
all is well and DUDE your gear
is so healthy and strong No worries I feel they will be just fine......
Now that was some stressin
Friggin Poison Ivy looked like she liked the cold spell dang scary azz Plant gives me the goose bumps LoL
In all the good ways . . .

getting to close for comfort HAHAHA:eek::eek::eek:............................
That is what I want
MAN>>>>I NEED to grow a friggin Tree
I want an 8ft ceiling to play under
Super SUBZERO VIBES fltJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Looks as Only the Nyvia II took the Hit for the team as far as cold shock The Grow bibllie Says "39 degrees over a 6 hr period
Cellular necrosis will occur, short drops in temp a morning frost even late in flower will and can actually pull essential oils to the plants defenses and bring out even more of the Goodness.
We will see
2 19 2015 UD 2

Peace FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Looks as Only the Nyvia II took the Hit for the team as far as cold shock The Grow bibllie Says "39 degrees over a 6 hr period
Cellular necrosis will occur, short drops in temp a morning frost even late in flower will and can actually pull essential oils to the plants defenses and bring out even more of the Goodness.
We will see
View attachment 487278
Peace FlyJ

looks like some really nice frost coming on for-sure.

peace ;)

stonestacker

stonestacker

Just read the thread. Nice work Flyinj man & jaws.
Those ladies will bounce back, especially with all the positive vibes and love J man gives off.
Peace and good vibes.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Peace and good vibes.
Thank ya Stone-Man I like the JAWS gear big time
I mean the guy has been on the farm from 2008-9 time frame and been playin with Dank from the Start
He is also Straight up like every breeder should be, You know......
AND if he says he is going to do something He dose it
Transparent up front and gear that has some real fire. Nice azz combination

Looking dank man
I cant wait till the last fan leaf is trimmed and the budz be dry so I can taste the sweet smells she be teasing me with now....
JAWS has some serious fire
Cant wait to see what he Brings to the table Next
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Just felt like puttin up some more shots of this ChemSoda OG
I cant get enough of seeing her Grow

2 21 2015 UD 4

2 21 2015 UD 9
2 21 2015 UD 7

The More I stare the more I see beyond the tree, past the green and into the leaves, Magic in the Beans.
ChemSoda OG She is somethin special.
FlyJ

JAWS

JAWS

Just felt like puttin up some more shots of this ChemSoda OG
I cant get enough of seeing her Grow

View attachment 488270

View attachment 488271 View attachment 488273
The More I stare the more I see beyond the tree, past the green and into the leaves, Magic in the Beans.
ChemSoda OG She is somethin special.
FlyJ

i see my near future i'm at 14 days to day so in another two weeks i'll be seeing what you got right here but on a much bigger scale, very stoked to see those shoots filling completely up like that.

if these two shoots fill in like yours are doing then ya i'm going to be very excited indeed.
2 51

looks like your girls are holding there color nicely, HUMM I WONDER WHY THAT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Cal nite 1

will NEVER grow with out it again!!.

awesome buds my brother;)

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

down in the negs

The ChemSoda OG is going great, even with a bit of environmental hick-ups she still showing her Dank side

The Smells are far Out and the bud sites fill in more and more on a daily basis,

2 26 2015 UD 1

2 24 2015 UD 18

Every One in the Stable seems to be happy regardless of the shity weather and the Power failure. Lights on and lights off pic as of 2-25-2015
Peace
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

OH yea the multi nose results are IN and my
ChemSoda OG(1) IS FPOG
FPOG ! ! ! ! !!
What is that ?
I took two sugar leaves gave them the crush squeesee and let the noses have them in a brown paper bag One Nose at a Time
Ant how lil lemon cherry fruity sour with a cereal creamy milk that's out of 4 separate Noses I trust and never told them what was in the bag . . .
So I will go with that
and the other two The ChemSoda OG(2) are More sweet skunk Fruity with Old school OG fuel.
I am Friggin Stoked ....
Im Lil over half way and they are some big AZZ NUGS with crystal for years Not too Bad

IF YOU HAVE THIS BEAN ITS THE SHIT ! ! ! ! ! !

OG(1)
2 24 2015 UD 6

OG(2)
2 24 2015 UD 7

Look closely at the leaf tips and you can see a slight difference along with the 5-7 leaf Counts going to veg out the clones I have of them and make um BIG BIG next run
I can taste the fruity pebbles already.
Supper Bam-BAM Vibes
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Getting some wonderful Smells from the ChemSoda OG(2) and the ChemSoda OG(1)

When I head over to the Flowering location I am always suprised as well as awe struck by my lil JAWS
Beauties . . . .
Here Be my Keeper girls
3 1 2015 UD 2

3 1 2015 UD 3

Keeping the feeding schedule for one more week then reducing the Nitrogen 50% and dropping the pK 25%
the lighting has made wonderful work out some fine Art thats for Sure.
Peaceful Grow Vibes to you all
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

UpDate
Where I am seeing the most Diff between The ChemSoda OG(1) and OG(2) is the Fruity small and the Chem smell
where My OG(2) are More Colorful
The plants are Beautiful at 48-50 Days
I will be at flush then next a smoke report
3 10 2015 UD 2c

Here is a Nice group Shot
3 10 2015 UD 4

Positive Vibes Farmers
FlyJ

Top Bottom