Jaws Chem Soda Og#1 And #2

• Thread starter FlyinJStable
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Sorry for the Long Pause from the last Post as I broke the Camera and I had to do some serious reevaluating to the ChemSoda OG's
@JAWS agreed that the ChemSoda was an early Finisher that taking her Past 56 Daze was unnecessary.
SHE IS A TRUE 8 week Gerl
here she is ChemSoda OG
3 24 2015 UD 1
3 24 2015 UD 6

3 26 2015 UD Buds2

The smoke report is a combination between 5 dif peaple
the over all is this
The Fruity Pebble Leaner Pheno is one of the Best Medications we have smoked
the flavors of juicy fruit gum to mixed fruit jolly rancher and the FPOG pheno all come up
she is long lasting 4+hrs a 50/50 split head Body
smooth when Vapped and leaves your mouth tingling with oily fruit flavors
She PACKS A PUNCH
fruity Punch
Peace Farmers
and

IPlay4Keepz

IPlay4Keepz

stellar work with great genetics. top shelf buds in 8 weeks. there is music playing in my head just at the thought of that -keepz

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

YOU GOT IT
Have a Gold mine right there
Feel free to post up your findings I hope you find the Bomb FPOG mix w/Chem that's the Winner
Its a combination that Rocks
She will start to smell in Veg so finding her is EZ too
Peace FlyJ

P

Palauan buds

YOU GOT IT
Have a Gold mine right there
Feel free to post up your findings I hope you find the Bomb FPOG mix w/Chem that's the Winner
Its a combination that Rocks
She will start to smell in Veg so finding her is EZ too
Peace FlyJ
Wassup FlyingJ, I just scored a pack of Chem Soda OG F1 #1 (batch #2). Should I be expecting the same pheno's as the first batch?

burn4me

burn4me

@FlyinJStable always with the fire!!! How's it going brother? Hope all is well and by the posts as of late idsay its just fine for you!

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Should I be expecting the same pheno's
Hey P Man
I say at the start, during Veg look for the 3, ^^^^4^^^^^ and 5 leaf pastern s
Not the 3 5 7 what You will notice is a small defect with the 4 and 5 finger leaf its a great pheno FPOG with the serial smells and the great Medicinal properties..
8 4 2015 UD 2

she is beautiful
Nextround 1

I wish you could see it better but this is the 4 leaf 5 leaf
But as it vegges you will be able to tell its smell will jump out at ya and yeas it will be A very stable Grow bro.
Super grow Vibes
How's it going brother?
Not too bad just fighting a Infection but as long as ladies are green and Buds be frosty I will always be a Smillin J
Much Respect My friend.
FlyJ

P

Palauan buds

Hey P Man
I say at the start, during Veg look for the 3, ^^^^4^^^^^ and 5 leaf pastern s
Not the 3 5 7 what You will notice is a small defect with the 4 and 5 finger leaf its a great pheno FPOG with the serial smells and the great Medicinal properties..
View attachment 543534
she is beautiful
View attachment 543540
I wish you could see it better but this is the 4 leaf 5 leaf
But as it vegges you will be able to tell its smell will jump out at ya and yeas it will be A very stable Grow bro. Thanks for the tip Fly J. Have a great week.

way2green

way2green

@FlyinJStable ......thx for the love....gonna try to give this @JAWS gear some love.....gonna grow these butches tall and wide

Top Bottom